CH.12

I Was Afraid

"Do I really have to come with you?"

"I can't, mom. Please?"

"Soojin might give birth anytime soon."

"I'll take to her, okay?"

Soojin got woken up by Jeonghan's voice, talking someone over the phone. She carefully sat up and tapped her boyfriend's shoulder. Jeonghan turned around and saw Soojin is awake.

"Oh! Good morning, Soojin-ah."

"Who were you talking to?"

"Mom."

"Oh, you have a problem? You were talking to her madly."

"Not really. It's just... s-she said I need to come with them." Jeonghan sighed.

"Come where?" Soojin asked curiously.

"To Japan again but she said I can leave after 3 days."

"For what?" Soojin asked. Jeonghan noticed the sadness on her tone.

"I didn't ask but I think it's part of their business again. I told her that I don't want to go because the doctor told us your due might be this week." Jeonghan sighed.

"When will you leave?"

"Tomorrow morning and she already booked a flight." Jeongha groaned. "I really don't want to go."

"Well, if it's really important, just g-go." Soojin said as she took Jeonghan's hand and hold it tight.

Jeonghan sighed. He said, "I just can't do that, you know? Your might give birth this week and we don't know when will that happen. What if it will be tomorrow? I'm not here beside you."

"Just believe that you'll be here when I give birth, okay? You'll be gone for 3 days only. Even I don't want you to go too, we have no choice. I'll just send you a message about my condition."

"Are you sure you'll be fine without me in 3 days?" Jeonghan asked worriedly.

"Don't worry. I'll be." Soojin smiled. "My brother and my parents are here anyway."

Jeonghan faintly smiled at his girlfriend. He then cupped Soojin's cheeks and captured her lips with his.

Soojin and Jeonghan became official just few weeks ago and they felt happier about it. Their parents, siblings, and friends heard of it and felt happy about the two. They all support their relationship.

The kiss becomes passionate. Jeonghan's hands brushed down on Soojin's arm while Soojin encircled her arm on Jeonghan's neck, deepening the kiss.

Soojin slowly laid back down on the bed as the kiss becomes more intense, already tasting each other's saliva.

Jeonghan went down on his girlfriend's neck and started to leave marks which it made Soojin moan.

"Jeongh-han..."

Jeonghan looked at his girlfriend's face and asked, "Should I stop?"

"No."

Jeonghan then went back kissing intensely Soojin's lips, tasting each other's saliva again.

They pulled out to breathe and went back to their session but before Jeonghan could kiss Soojin's lips again, she spoke.

"Hover on top of me."

Jeonghan gave her a confused look and said, "I can't, Soojin-ah. You're pregnant! I might hurt your stomach."

"Please? I won't be able to touch you in 3 days." Soojin pouted.

"She's being again." Jeonghan thought.

"Please don't be so stubborn."

"Please? On my top now, please?"

"I can't, Soojinnie." Jeonghan shook his head in disagreement.

"Come on. Don't ruin the mood!" Soojin whined.

"I said no. I don't want you and the babies to get hurt."

Soojin groaned in annoyance and shouted,

 

" ME, JEONGHAN! PLEASE?!"