Truth or Dare!

Twilight Love

After school ended, Sungchan was packing his bag to go home. He was emptying the shelf under his table when a post-it note fell off.

Girlfriend's Love Notes Go Viral After Boyfriend's Cousin Posts Them Online  | Bored Panda

Sungchan looked around him and no one was giving him signs of them leaving the post-it under his table. "Hmmmmm Bwoji??? Who could it be??" he mumbled to himself. He decided to just ignore those unnecessary thoughts and kept the note in one of his folders when his sister and bestfriend from another class came from behind and "BOOOOOO!!"

 

 

"AISSSSHHH Kamjagiya..."

 

 

"Yahhh.. Bwohaeee.." said his sister HyunA. She spotted the striking Pink post-it on one of Sungchan's folders while he was putting it inside his bag. 

 

 

"Jangkan jangkan... Ige bwoya Chan ah??" asked HyunA while pointing to the note mentioned.

 

 

"Museun? Ahhhh igeo??? Molla.. \_(^-^)_/" said Sungchan shrugging his shoulders. Youn Jung who was next to them was putting on a straight face. 

 

 

"Hmmmmmmm.. the handwriting and drawing looks familiar.. Where did i see this cat drawing before??" pondered HyunA. 

 

 

"We just saw the meme on tumblr right..." said Youn Jung obviously covering up her line. Not effective actually.

 

 

Yup. The love note was written and drew by Kim Youn Jung. To be honest, she has been throwing obvious signs to Sungchan about how she feels towards him. But this is the setback of the real world. Its harder to express your love towards your bestfriend than an actual stranger. Sungchan had friendzoned her for the longest time making her the only one catching feelings for him. Pain. Just pure pain.

 

 

"Forget about it. Let's go guise.. Oh Youn Jung ah you need to get some ingredients for the cookies right??" asked Sungchan bursting Youn Jung's bubble of thoughts.

 

 

"Ah.. yeah yeah.. I actually just need to get brown sugar. The rest of the ingredients are already in the pantry."

 

 

"Geurae? I'll get it for you then. You and HyunA head to the Hideout first. I'll see you guys there." said Sungchan.

 

 

"Yah Kaji Ga..." said HyunA.

 

 

"Aniya aniya.. Youn Jungie will be tired if she walks too much. She can save her energy before she starts baking later." Sungchan responded winking to Youn Jung.

 

 

SEE. This is the problem with Sungchan. How can Youn Jung not catch feelings for him. He always gave this signals to her making her all giddy and confused on their friendship. HyunA sensed something going on between her brother and her bestfriend but she chose to keep quiet about it. She didn't want Youn Jung to be embarassed nor she wants her brother to be a jerk after noticing the secret crush Youn Jung had for him and rejecting their childhood bestfriend.

 

 

The three of them proceed to exit school together but went on separate directions after passing through the school gate.


 

At the Hideout

 

Ja Bin pressed the door bell of the studio a few times till HyunA open the door.

 

 

He was greeted by a hug. HyunA pulled Jabin and the rest in and closed the door behind them. They sat down on the couch and HyunA sat beside Jabin. Extremely close to him. "So.... What do you want to watch or do you want to start the PUBG battle first?"

 

 

"Ermmmm.. shouldn't we wait for Sungchan first? Plus i'm starving HA HA HA..." said Jabin awkwardly. He felt his heart fluttered when HyunA was this close to him. He didn't felt like that before but today HyunA seems a little different than usual. "Does she like me or something?" mumbled Jabin.

 

 

"Wae??" asked HyunA to Jabin looking at his awkward behavior. 

 

 

"Aniya.. Ha ha ha.. Is there anything to eat? Youn Jung ahhh bwohae?" asked Jabin now standing up and walking to the studio kitchen where Youn Jung was busy prepping stuff.

 

 

"Oh... I'm making chocolate chip cookies later.. Gotta wait for Sungchan to come home with my brown sugar. But yahhh if you're hungry, there's Shin Ramyun in the food cupboard. Make one for me too if you decide to make it okay. Nado Baegopah.." said Youn Jung.

 

 

"Nado nado Bin ah.." added his twin Jadin.

Young pizza maker and friends juggles balls of dough in the kitchen. Pizza  cooking art Stock Video Footage - Storyblocks

 

"Aishhh jinjja arasso arasso.." replied Jabin giving in to the two. While Jabin makes the Ramyun, Jadin offered help to Youn Jung who is actually not doing anything much. She was just measuring the ingredients and putting them into bowls as she always do. He was all smiley and stuff making Jabin have eyesores looking at his behavior.

 

 

"Yahh instead on clinging onto Youn Jung when she is doing perfectly fine alone. Can you help me with the ramyun instead. Beat the eggs or what.. You're just being a nuisance standing next to Jung-jungie.." 

 

 

"Wae?? You're doing an uh-mazinggggggg job Bin ah.. You don't need my help. Plus its ramyun.. What's so hard about making it.."

 

 

"Then what is so hard about measuring things and putting them into bowls... You're just giving excuses to cling on to Jungie.." said Jabin.

 

 

"Oh my god you guys are so ridiculous.. Na anae... I'm just gonna stop and sit with the girls. You two can finish up and fight for all i care. Oh Bin ah.. once the ramyun is ready.. Let's eat it together at the living room." said Youn Jung walking away from the noisy twins.

 

 

"Yah yah yah Kim Youn Jung.. aishhh.. This is all your fault Bin.."

 

 

"What me.. You..hfbskhfbsbvkdbvsbvo" bickered the two twins. This two are actually grown man but they still squabble over ridiculous things. HAHAHA thats what twins are for right? No? Okay just them. hahaha

 

 

10 mins later...

 

 

The sound of the door bell ring. "That must be Sungchan.. I'll go get it.." as Youn Jung bolted towards the door. 

sungchan | Tumblr

"I bought your brown sugar.." said Sungchan while he opens his shoes just using his two feet because his hands are full.

 

 

"Yah let me help you. Hand over some of the bags to me.. Oh my god.. Chicken?? Tteokbokki???"

 

 

"Eo.. I thought yall might be hungry so i bought it along the way here."

 

 

"Chicken?????!" exclaimed HyunA.

 

 

"TTEOKBOKKI????! WAHHHHHH SUNGCHAN OPPA JJANG!!" screamed Bommie excited upon hearing her favourite food.

 

 

"Bwoya Jeong Sungchan.. What's up with this sweet gestures.. Ayyyyyy..." said Areum just chilling on the couch while watching the others run to Sungchan. Her bestfriends are not humans, they must be hungry monsters in disguise. 

 

 

"Mwoga?? I'm always like this what.. Noona i bought your favourite tteokbokki too. Jjajang Tteokbokki.." Sungchan showed the dish after transferring it onto a plate.

TOP 10 Jajang Tteokbokki Spots | MangoPlate - Discover local restaurants

 

"Oh no you didn't... Wahhh Yeokshi nae dongsaeng. Neo Moshipta. Na Injeong!!" exclaimed Areum. Sungchan just smiled looking at how his bestfriends are all happy with his mini shopping earlier. 

 

 

After working together to prep their meal, the 6 of them sat at the living room and watch a rom-com drama before playing games. "Yah do we really wanna play PUBG?? I'm sick of the game to be honest." said Sungchan. 

 

 

"Then what do you wanna do?? I'm so full i dont think i can play it either.." said Jabin.

 

 

"Hmmm how about we play Truth or Dare?" suggested HyunA. All of them look at her and was like "Mmmmm.. okayy.. Better than nothing.."

 

 

They all sat in a circle and started the game. "I dare Jabin to kiss HyunA on the lips!" Areum said. HyunA looked at Areum with big eyes as she turned to Jabin. And to her surprise, Jabin was already looking at her. 

 

 

"PPALI HAEEEE.. Its gonna be awkward if you just look at each other." said Bommie the maknae. This girl really is just like her father. Adding fuel to the fire hahah. It was more than obvious that Jabin and HyunA had feelings for each other. HyunA is just waiting for Jabin to confessed but this Jabin is all afraid to tell her that he likes her. Aigoooo puppy love.

 

 

"Ppopo hae.. ppopo hae.. ppopo hae.." cheered everyone.

 

 

After hesitating and looking at each other eyes for the whole 20 seconds. Jabin pulled HyunA closer to him and kissed her. Making the squad cheering and screaming like crazy.

 

 

"OMAIGADDD MICHEOSEOOO.. YAH SUH JABIN.." exclaimed HyunA.

 

 

"Waeeeee.. Shireo??" asked Jabin acting all manly when earlier he was the one who back away when HyunA was sitting extremely close to him.

 

 

"Ani.. Chowa.. Geundae.. Buguryeowoo..." blushed HyunA.

 

 

"Oh yahhhhhh. Both of you... JUST DATE ALREADY!!" said Areum. Youn Jung and Bommie were already hugging and acting kissy faces to the couple.

 

 

"What say you HyunA?"

 

 

"Oneuleun. Couple i-lil halka??"

BoyFriend Kwangmin Gifs - Asianfanfics

 

"Ouuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiii Yeokshiiii Suh Jabin LADY VIBE KILLERRRRR" cheered Sungchan and Jadin. 

 

 

HyunA was still blushing before... she said..

Kim Yoo Jung GIF - KimYooJung - Discover & Share GIFs

 

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHUKAHAEEEEE NAE CHINGUSSSSS.. Our first couple in the squad. So Who's next????" said Bommie. They continued the truth or dare game and this time its HyunA turn to ask Bommie who had picked Truth.

 

 

"So uri Bommie.. Do you have a crush on any of the Oppas here?" asked HyunA.

 

 

"Ayyyyyyy. What kind of game question is that.. Hmmm.. ANIYO Eopseo yah..." answered Bommie without hesitating.

 

 

"Jinjja??? AHAHAHAHA there goes your chance Jadin ah.." teased Areum to her brother.

 

 

"Yahh museun soriya.. since when did i say i like her??" defended Jadin.

 

 

"Oppa na chowahae???" teased Bommie also joining in the fun in teasing the stoic brother.

 

 

"Aniyaa Bommie yah.. Its not like that..."

 

 

"Geureonn... Youn Jung eonnie chowahae??" asked Bommie making the environment a little awkward.

 

 

"BWO?? NA?? Na.. Na.. nayah?? Ayyy seolma... Jadin ahhh.. Ani ji... Eo? Eh?" stuttered Youn Jung. Everyone was quiet looking at the reaction of the others. Sungchan was also waiting patiently for Jadin's reaction. His eyes were shooting lasers  at Jadin discreetly. 

 

 

"I... i.... Ayyy... Aniya aniya.. Bommie is just making up all this assumptions. Aniya Youn Jung.. You know me right?? Areum ah dowajwooo.." ranted Jadin. It was his first time being flustered like this.

 

 

"Well... Hmmmm I don't know.. Speaking as a third party observer that actually has absolutely no interest in the matter.. I will say that.. Even if Jadin likes Youn Jungie its alright man. I mean its natural we grow fond of one and another since we spend a lot our time together. But even if we don't have feelings for each other, i like what we have now. You guys are my best buddies for life." explained Areum.

 

 

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...."

 

 

"We are not just buddies.. We are family.." added HyunA.

 

 

"Yedoraaaa... Group hug" suggested Bommie.

Active LiveJournal Users: Add Me Community — LiveJournal

"Jjaaaaa.. DAEUMM..."

 

 

Ding dong... Sound coming from the door.. "I'll go get it since i'm near.." said Bommie. She walked to the entrance and saw Taeyong waiting patiently on the auto door monitor.

 

 

"Yedora.. Its Taeyong Samchon.."

 

 

"Ooooooo your boyfriend is here Bommie.." teased Areum.

 

 

"Ayyyyyyyy..."