I'm Fine with That

Twilight Love

The next day at Hanlim High

 

Sungchan and HyunA arrived at school cafeteria, sitting at their usual spot waiting for their bestfriend Youn Jungie to reach. HyunA was not feeling it after what she saw yesterday. She felt bad for her brother. Sungchan probably didnt know what happened yesterday as Jabin told his girlfriend to keep it from him. It was best if he knows it from the couple itself. 

 

 

"Yah.. Gwenchana?? You seem a lil quiet today.." asked Sungchan.

 

 


"Ah molla..."

 

 

"Yah wae geuraeni... Please tell me what's going on.. I'm your brother.. Enough with Youn Jung avoiding me.. Not you too.. Hyun ahhh.." expressed Sungchan looking disappointed.

 

 

"Oppa.."

 

 

"Eo..."

 

 

 

"Do you still have feelings for Kim Youn Jung?"

 

 

 

"I'm not sure what you're talking about.."

 

 

 

"Yah.. Decide already dude!! This is the reason why she went for Jadin instead of you!!!"

 

 

 

"Bwo?!"

 

 

 

"Bworago??"

 

 

 

"Aishh Jeong HyunA you and your big mouth.." mumbled HyunA to herself facing away from Sungchan.

 

 

 

"Hyun.. is it true??"

 

 

 

"Are Youn Jungie and Jadin a couple?" asked Sungchan with a weak voice. Only God knows how he felt inside.

 

 

 

While the two were talking, HyunA saw Youn Jung arrived at the school gate. She was not alone. She was with a guy. HyunA squinted her eyes (HyunA is short sighted so she always had to squint her eyes whenever she tries to see something far ahead). Youn Jung was with....... Suh Jadin.

 

 

 

 

HyunA quickly turn around to make sure Sungchan doesnt sees it. TOO LATE. Her brother was already standing and witnessing the two bid their goodbyes lovingly. "Wow Suh Jadin is so free yah.. Doesnt he have school?" said Sungchan. He sounded so salty.

 

 

 

"Well... urmmm... You used to do that with her so you shouldn't be commenting much.." said HyunA with a straight face. At first she felt apologetic but now she felt that Sungchan deserved a wake up call. Sungchan and Youn Jung used to be like magnets. They are so attracted to each other but both selfishly didn't admit how much they wanted each other.

 

 

 

"So now what... you're jealous??? Serve you right for not confessing your feelings for her. Wanjeon Pabo.." asked HyunA.

 

 

 

"Ani... Na gwenchana.. Plus.. If Youn Jung had chose Jadin over me, what can I say right? Youn Jungie has a bright personality, she is well loved by many. As long as she is happy, I'm happy for her. I hope this isn't reason why she is avoiding me though.." said Sungchan. He is definitely very mature for his age. Besides, they are all childhood bestfriends. Nothing should affect their friendship even with feelings involved. Well.. that wasn't the case though...

 

 

 

After seeing Youn Jung from afar, Sungchan rushed to catch up with Youn Jung while HyunA went to the classroom first. She didn't wanna see Youn Jung after what she said to her yesterday. After seeing how her brother reacting to the news of Youn Jung and Jadin dating. She felt guilty for saying those words to her bestfriend. She called her a betrayer. As coward as it sounds,  she didnt want to apologized right away and she just wanted to be away from Youn Jung for the time being.

 

 

 

"Youn Jung ah..."

 

 

 

"Kim Youn Jung.." exclaimed Sungchan gaining the attention of Youn Jung who was walking towards him. Youn Jung saw her bestfriend and wanted to avoid him again but Sungchan just wouldnt allow her to.

 

 


"Yah... Geumanhae Kim Youn Jung.. I know why you're avoiding me.."

 

 

 

"Sungchan ah.. Not now.. I really can't.."

 

 

 

"Youn Jung ah jaebal.. Na gwenchana Youn Jung ah.. Jinjja.. Maengse! Maengse!" Sungchan fake swore he was okay just to be able to talk to Youn Jungie this time. He was lying but he really couldnt afford for his bestfriend to keep avoiding him.

 

gif image

Sungchan was now holding Youn Jung with his two hands. They were very close to each other. Youn Jung got nervous for a moment and she felt the butterflies once again. Sungchan keeps confusing her and its upsetting her. 

 

 

 

"Sungchan ah.. Please.. This is not right.." said Youn Jung. She was in pain. The longer she look at Sungchan.. The more painful her heart aches. Yes.. she is now dating one of the twins. But her heart honestly still beats for Sungchan. HyunA was right. She is a betrayer. Youn Jung is guilty for that.

 

 

 

"Youn Jung.. please don't avoid me anymore.. I'm your bestfriend before anything. Please..."

 

 

 

Youn Jung heave a deep breath and breaks free of Sungchan hold, "I'm so tired Jeong Sungchan!"

 

 

 

"I'm tired of waiting for you!"

 

 

 

"I must forget you.."

 

 

 

"You came and gave me hopes.. And then... NOTHING..."

 

 

 

"You've been confusing me for years!"

 

 

 

"Youn Jung ah... I didn't want to ruin what we have, I'm afraid to lose you if we got our feelings involved. I really didn't meant to confuse you. I really love you. But our friendship comes first." explained Sungchan.

 

 

 

"ANI YOU'RE LYING!!!!"

 

 

 

"If you really love me.. You should have just told me and what we are arguing about now won't be valid.. You wouldn't make me wait like a fool."

 

 

 

"Neo pabo aniya.. Youn Jung ah.. You know that's not what i meant.." 

 

 

 

"Geuraeseo.. Bwo?? Its too late Chan ah.. I'm already dating Jadin. And I want to love him whole heartedly and sincerely. I will throw away all my lingering feelings for you and focus on Jadin. I hope you respect my decision and as you said, you value our friendship before anything. So here you go Chan ah.. I gave up my love for you for our friendship. You do the same too so we could still be friends." said Youn Jung tearing. 

 

 

 

"Youn Jung ah.."

 

 

 

"Don't say anything.. I've made up my mind."

 

 

 

"Fine.. If you put it like that. Then I'm fine with That." answered Sungchan with a heavy heart. Things will not be the same anymore. 

 

 

 

"Geurae. Iman.." said Kim Youn Jung coldly.

 

 

 

"Where are you going?" asked Sungchan.

 

 

 

"Class??" answered Youn Jung stating the obvious.

 

 

 

"Wait for me.. In case you forget, we are also classmates." said Sungchan putting aside all his feelings and tries to be the understanding bestfriend he is like before. He walked next to Youn Jung but this time he wasn't touchy or anything. He knows Youn Jung won't be comfortable if he does those gestures again.

 

 

 

"Aigooooooo..." sighed Youn Jung.


 

 

Afternoon at The Jeongs..

 

 

Yunha was on leave today and so is Jaehyun. They went for their third born 20th week baby check up after sending their first and second to school. All praise to the Lord that, Number three was growing healthy in Yunha. Her baby bump was really showing this time. 

Baby-is-Measuring-too-Small.jpgCommon Bodily Changes

 

"Wae ireokke gwiyowo nae sarang. Yunha yah.. Gomawo. Saranghae.." expressed Jaehyun rubbing his wife baby bump.

 

 

"I still can't believe i'm expecting to be honest.. I didn't know our family trip to Japan was a babymoon." said Yunha blushing.

 

 

"Sshhhh.. Its our secret.." The Jeongs had actually went to Japan last summer and you know i know what happened when the kids were asleep in another room. 

10 Things To Do In Japan In Summer - Baseball Matches & Horror Moviesa mostly ty — Avidity - Jung Jaehyun

 

"Waeeee.. Are you embarrassed?"

 

 

"Ani.. I'm proud of it. We are not that young but we are also not that old.. You know. So who knows after number three is out. We can plan for number four??"

 

 

"Yahhh Jeong Yuno... Stop dreaming. I'm already losing my hair raising Sungchan and HyunA. I dont even know how Baby S is going to be.."

 

 

"We'll raise them together.. If Youngho hyung and Youngwon noona can raise the triplets. So can we.."

 

 

"Yah.. They had three at the same time and that was 18 years ago. They were still young. We are having number 3 in our 40s. How do i find the strength Yuno yah... I'm already breathless as we talk and my leg hurts when i walk. "

 

 

"Baby.. gwenchana.. I'm here. Illuwa.. I'll give you a massage.. Uri wifeu gosaeng mani haetta.."

Foot Massage During Pregnancy

"Gomawooooo babyyy... Wanjeon.. I needed it.." 

 

 

As the two enjoy their private time together as husband and wife suddenly the thought of HyunA And Jabin dating came into their minds.

 

 

"Ah Jjammm... What are we going to do with HyunA and Jabin.. Are we going to allow the two of them to continue dating Yeobo??" asked Yunha worried.

 

 

"Haigooo uri ttal.. How did she even fell for Jabin.. And i wonder how did Jabin managed to charm the strong headed girl. HAHAHAH.." laughed Jaehyun.

 

 

"Yah yah.. Its our daughter you're talking about you know.. She is strong headed but she is still very precious to me. Remember when she was like what 8? 9 years old? She used to eat all the cakes for i think Bommie's birthday but we all thought Sungchan ate it because it was impossible for a tiny girl to eat all of it. Plus she was lactose intolerant. We had to rush her to the hospital cause she had massive diarrhea. Haigooo uri HyunA.. Uri ttal.."

 

 

"She must have crave for it so much as her friends were all eating it. Thank God she was alright after that huh.."

 

 

"Yeobo.. I think we should just let the kids enjoy their youths. If HyunA or Sungchan wants to date. Let's not stop them. They did promise us better grades this end semester right? So we'll just monitor it. See if they could keep their promise. I don't want them to feel restricted because of that. We went through that already. It wasn't easy for us remember."

 

 

"Ara Yuno yah.. But Aren't you being too lenient to them? I'm honestly worried."

 

 

"Tto tto.. You're overthinking again.. Yunha.. Breathe. Its okay... Plus i have something to tell you."

 

 

"What is it? Please don't tell me that our Son is dating one of the Suh's too."

 

 

"Aniya.. Sungchan only loves Youn Jungie. But i don't think he will pursue that route."

 

 

"Then what is it?"

 

 


"Ani.... Taeyong hyung..."

 

 

"Taeyong?? EH?? Bwo bwo.."

 

 

"Seolma..."

 

 

"I havent finish..."

 

 


"Okay okay... ppali malhae.."

 

 

"I think he is dating Bommie."

 

 

 

"BWO????????!!!!"

 

 

"No wayyy..."

 

 

"YES WAY...."

 

 

"Yuno don't joke around. This is serious. Bommie is underage. and Taeyong is like what? Our age!!"

 

 

"I KNOW YEOBO I KNOW.. but jinjja yah.. I think something is going on with the two of them."

 

 

"Does Donghyuck knows about this??"

 

 

"Of course not."

 

 

"Okay good. Dont tell him. Not yet. We have to confirm it first."

 

 

"How did you know about this though?"

 

 

"Soljigi.. Remember when i watch the CCTV of the kids hideout???"

 

 

"The one that we caught Sungchan and Youn Jung.."

 

 

"Eo... there was something else that were caught on camera too.."

 

 

"Seolma... did they sleep toge-"

 

 

"Ayyy overhajima.. Taeyong wont do anything like what you're thinking Yeobo.."
 

 

 

"That's a relief. Cause who knows if he was like you last time.."

 

 

"Yeobo!!"

 

 

"OKAY OKAY.. But what was caught Then??"

 

 

"I'm not sure if its a big deal. But Taeyong hyung was lying down on the sofa and Bommie jump into his embrace and they just lay there while watching a movie."

 

 

"Bwoya.. Thats all?"

 

 

"YAHHH KIM YUNHA.. We were so angry when we caught Sungchan and Youn Jungie doing the same thing and what was that reaction Yeobo.. I just told you about Taeyong hyung and Bommie cuddling."

 

 

"Yuno.. I don't know.. its different when its not our child you see. I am shocked to be honest.. but i'm also thinking What if its okay for them to date. Taeyong and Bommie that is."

 

 

"Taeyong had promised Seulgi that he will take care of Bommie so maybe this is the only way he could keep his promise?? You get what i mean?"

 

 

"Ara.. But Bommie is still underage though.."

 

 

 

"Yuno yah.. In two more years she will be graduating already. So i'm sure Taeyong knows what he is doing. Plus Taeyong doesnt look his age goshhh.. He is so handsome and caring and.."

 

 

"Okay.. Do i have to keep hearing it though?"

 

 

"Hehe mian.." just went Yunha was giggling, she felt Baby S kicking in her stomach. 

 

 

"I guess number three is also listening to our conversation.. He just kicked.."

 

 

"KICK IT LIKE BRUCE LEE.. BRUCE LEE.. SHIMMY SHIMMY SHIMMY HOOK..."

8:13am — kick it (vertical mv) — jaehyun