Sohnshine Eric

Twilight Love

“We’re not supposed to be seen together Eric.."

eric, gif, and kpop image

"Why not?? Areum we don't have to hide. I'm nobody.. Areum ah.. I love you..." said Eric during the quick break time before next period. Areum was afraid of the gossips going around school about her date with Eric the other day. They went ice skating together and she made a mistake by posting it on her Instastory. 

 

 

Areum was so distracted at class thinking of what she had done. Well, it was nothing to worry about unless you know, she was cheating on someone or something right?? Her brothers had already acknowledged Eric as her official boyfriend, so what was the problem now Areumie?? She just had to get the official introduction to the Neoz later at the Hideout over and done with.


 

At Hanlim High School

 

When the final bell rings, Jadin and Jabin was already standing out on the sidewalk in front of the school, waiting for their girlfriends. Wow the twins are not just twins in real life. Their girlfriends also go to the same school. OMO!

Group Members With The Same Birthday Quiz - By GreywindStars

As the floodgate opens at the main doors, Jadin look for one person Youn Jungie, who desperately trying to survive among the others who aren’t so fortunate to have been excused by the early bell. She fights her way over to Jadin, meeting at the usual spot.

 

After handing him a milk box similar to the one Jadin was holding, they intertwined their fingers as they start to slowly make their way down to the Hideout.

 

 

"Oh hey Binbinnie.. I didn't see you there." said Youn Jungie.

 

 

"So there will be three of us today baby??" asked Youn Jungie to Jadin with full of aegyo. Jadin couldn't resist but booped a small kiss on Youn Jungie tall nose.

Kpop Wjsn GIF - Kpop Wjsn Seola - Discover & Share GIFs

 

"Urmm helloooooo.. You're not the only one dating here.. Where is my girlfriend anyway??"

 

 

"Oh errr HyunA??"

 

 

"She is coming out soon with Channie. They had to submit something earlier so i ran out first as I couldn't wait to see my baby boo." said Youn Jung clinging onto Jadin. 

 

 

"Seriously Shuddup Jung ah. What happened to the girl that felt damn guilty of being in love with my brother.. Looking at you now, it seems that you didn't felt bad at all."

 

 

"Mind of your own business Suh Jabin." scoffed Sungchan who walked out the gate with his sister next to him.

hhjs - 🧁🥖✨ Tumblr Blog | Tumgir

 

"Binnie? Wae geuraeni??" asked HyunA.

 

 

"Wahhhh... Am I the only one who feels awkward with everyone being okay with the situation here?"

 

 

"Bin ah.. just ssssshhhh..." said HyunA signalling to her boyfriend.

Pin by Danielle Jen on BBB wattpad | Kim yoo jung, Taehyung, Actresses

 

"Wahhh eoigo omnae.." said Jabinnie.

 

 

Sungchan POV

 

Sungchan resisted the urge to roll his eyes while Jadin and Youn Jung was in his line of sight. Damn it why is Suh Jadin always here these days. It wasn’t like this before. Youn Jungie had no other friends besides the Neoz and usually it was always him and Youn Jungie that will go to the Hideout together.

 

 

Then Youn Jungie fell in love with Jadin, and all of the sudden Suh Jadin is everything to her. Just look at the way she smiles whenever Jadin is around. Urghhh Sungchan couldn't stand it. It was as if it wasn't enough that she already spend all her time with Jadin outside school. 

 

 

Urgh that boy frustrates Sungchan in many ways. First of all, he’s so good at basketball, he can't even poke fun at the cutesy daisy stickers he has on the underside of his basketball that he had gladly allowed Youn Jung to decorate it. Elementary kids come up and ask Jadin for tips while parents nudge their untrained kids towards Sungchan's direction when they shoot hoops at the park near their neighbourhood. 

 

 

Damn.. I do better in my studies than Jadin at least. And almost nearly as frustrating, Suh Jadin is so damn handsome. Not much needs to be said about that. So that’s why Sungchan is not elated whenever Jadin tags along when they make their way back home. The whole day will consists of YounJa couple cuddling while Sungchan pretends not to sulk in the background. Urgh. What he had promised Youn Jung, he has to fulfilled it. Bummer.

 

 

The five of them made their way to the Hideout with Sungchan solo-ing at the back of the couples. He was mumbling fml to himself. The walk to the hideout felt very long.


 

Upon reaching the Hideout, Areum was busy tidying up the Hideout as it has been awhile since the full squad had gathered. Eric was playfully helping her out with the dusting and va of the carpets. Areum ignored him and just continued on arranging the pillows nicely on the couch.

 

 

"Areum ah..."

 

 

"Suh Areum.."

 

 

"Eo.."

 

 

"You're acting strange you know that.."

 

 

"Anindae..."

 

 

"No.. I'm serious Areum look at me when i'm talking to you.."

 

 

Areum stopped whatever she was doing and face Eric who was right in behind her all this while. She almost fell onto the couch if Eric didn't catch her back on time. "Oh my god Kamjagiya.. Yahh Eric.. why did you have to stand so close to me earlier.. I almost got shocked of my life."

Park Shin Hye | ❁ K-Land ❁ Amino

 

"Well if you didn't ignore me the whole time, you would have known that I was behind you all the while."

 

 

"Okay fine, i'm sorry. What is it Eric?"

 

 

"Areum.. eversince we got together you seem a little off. Bibi.. What's wrong?"

 

 

"Eric, please don't call me that. I'm not like that.. I don't like it."

 

 

"Okay okay.. Don't have to be so angsty.. But really what's wrong??"

 

 

"Nothing."

 

 

"Areum.. I know you alright. You're my girlfriend and I just know there is something wrong. Hey.. come here. Sit. Tell me."

 

 

The two of them sat on the couch and started voicing out what they felt about them being together. Areum also told Eric about her worries on him joining the Neoz. She was afraid that Eric wouldn't get along with the rest. Honestly she didn't have to worry anything about that. Its just her.

 

 

"I can go now, if you're that worried. I'm okay if you need some time to tell your friends about us. I'm an outsider anyway.. Its okay Areum.. I understand. I just don't want you feel burden with me entering your life."

the boyz gifs Page 3 | WiffleGif

 

"Aniya Eric its not like that okay.. I'm sure my friends will be elated to see you. Our first IDOL friend besides you know our parents ourselves. HAHAHAH. I'm sorry for acting up. I was just nervous. Neomu ttolyo.." said Areum pinching Eric's cheeks.

Ha GIF on GIFER - by Nanrad

 

"That's my girl.."

 

 

"So now are you going to give me ppopo or not?"

 

 

"Huh??" exclaimed Areum while Eric points his index finger to his pouty lips. Areum smiled as she leans closer to give a peck on her boyfriend. 

Almost Kiss GIFs | Tenor

Di..didit..diit.. Sound of the numbers of the keylock being entered. Areum back away and Eric immediately stood up. 

 

 

"They are here.. Omona Eric..." said Areummie.

 

 

"Okay before that.. Let me finish what we started first.."

 

 

"Huh?" Areum didn't ahve time to blur when Eric went it straight for a quick peck on her lips. MEEPPPPPPPP

Download Gif Anime Love Kiss | PNG & GIF BASE

 

"I saw that Eric Sohn.." said Suh Jabin being the first one to enter the Hideout.

 

 

"Bin!" yelled Areum.

 

 

"Ya ya.. Don't need to panic sister. I won't tell Eomma." said Jabin winking. 

 

 

"Oooooooo this is the lucky guy that won my Eonnie's hearteu??? Panggaweoyo Eric Oppa?" said HyunA warmly shaking Eric's hand.

 

 

"Panggaweo Jeong HyunA.. Just call me Eric will do. HAHAH.. We are just a year different."

 

 

"Wah moshipta.. You're the first guy that doesn't mind being call by their first name. Noona I approve him.." said Sungchannie patting Eric's back and giving an thumbs up to Areum.

 

 

"Areum ah, your friends are all so welcoming. I wonder why you're so worried earlier."

 

 

"Worried? Sis you were worried? About what???? Us not liking Eric??"

 

 

"Ani.. I guess all the worries are gone now ahahahah.." answered Areum.

 

 

"Oh where is our maknae??? Its been soooooo long since i saw her.. We go to the same school but I hardly see her."

 

 

"Bommie won't be coming today. She told me that she had to go somewhere with Haechan samchon and Taeyong Hyung. I think they are visiting Seulgi imo." said Sungchan.

 

 

"Eo manaeeee.. Bommie did tell me too. But i forgot." uttered Youn Jung.

 

 

"Of course you won't have time to remember since you're so busy with your love life."

 

 

"Yah Jeong Sungchan stop testing my patience. Overhajima you third wheel." Jadin finally voicing out.

 

 

"Shuddup Jock. I'm not talking to you.." It suddenly turned into a staring contest between Jadin and Sungchan.

 

 

Eric looked at Areum when she grab his hand and signal him to stay out of it. "Okayyyyyy. Who is hungry???? Tteokbokki call???" suggested Areum.

 

 

"No thanks Noona. I'm no longer hungry.. I'm out." answered Jadin breaking off the staring sesh with Sungchan. Youn Jung who was next to him pulled him and beg him to stay when Jadin was about to walk out of the entrance. Sungchan just rolled his eyes and went to sit at the couch. 

kylatheefairy - Tumblr blog | Tumgir

 

"Baby please.. At least stay for me kay... I'm yours now right.. Please Jadin.."

 

 

"Jung ah.. I'm trying.. But your bestfriend there.. is testing my patience. I can't stand him.."

 

 

"What do you mean my bestfriend. He is our bestfriend remember? We all promised to not let our love lives affect our friendship. Let's not forget and lose that eo?" consoled Youn Jung.

 

 

Jadin's heart melted for a little bit when he saw his girlfriend's face. "Okaaaaaaaayyyy munchkin... For you and for us..." Eventually YounJa couple head back inside and mingled with the rest.


 

Eric was such a good sport as all the Neoz got along so well with him. Sungchan especially liked Eric's personality as it clicks the most with him personally. The tension between Sungchan and Jadin was also slowly fading away thanks to Eric. He brought the two back together as they discuss about computer games. 

Eric Sohn The Boyz GIF - EricSohn TheBoyz Changmin - Discover & Share GIFs

 

"Aigooooo Eonnie.. Thanks for introducing us to your wonderful boyfriend today. Eric is definitely the sunshine of the Neoz. If Bommie was here. I think there will be two full suns." said HyunA.

 

 

"Yeah.. i know right. I miss her.. I hope we can see her next week though.."

 

 

"I think we should throw a party next week. Its our Eomma's birthday too."

 

 


"Majanaeee. Eric.. what do you think?" asked Areum.

 

 

"I'm down if my baby is down..." said Eric side hugging Areum. Gaining the Whoaaaa from the neoz. Areum was blushing. "Okay call! PARTY NEXT WEEK GUISEE!!!!!"

 

 

"WOOOOHOOOOOO!"

Hye GIF - Find on GIFER