Not Samchon But Oppa.

Twilight Love

Twenty-five Years

"Eo Samchon.. What are you doing here?" asked Bommie while she opens the door for Taeyong.

 

 

"Why? Can't i come over and chill with yall too? Am i interrupting something?"

 

 

"Aniyo.. We were just playing Truth or Dare.. and guess what Samchon.. HyunA Eonnie and Jabin Oppa are an official couple now." told Bommie.

 

 

"Ya Lee Bommie.. It was supposed to be a secret!!" exclaimed HyunA standing from her seat. 

 

 

Taeyong who was walking with Bommie to the living room went like "Jinjja??? Wahh chukahae HyunA and Jabinnie.. Who asked who???" All of them were shook by their Uncle's reaction. Taeyong looked at the kids and "Wae?? Is there something wrong? Why are you guys so shocked?"

 

 

"Aniya Taeyong Samchon.. I thought you were going to stop us or get mad at us for being in a relationship. You know.. Like all parents do.. They will always say that we are too young and all what not." said Areum speaking on behalf of the newly HyunBin Couple.

 

 

"Mad??? Why would i be mad. I'm not your parents. I'm the cool samchon remember? Hahahah. Soljigi.. Aniya yedora.. You guys should be free to experience love.. Young love.. Puppy love whatever love there is.."

 

 

"Enjoy your youth. Don't be like me.. Like your parents. We basically entered the adulthood life early so we don't get to experience what you guys are experiencing right now. So i think its okay to be in love. Just love moderately. Don't get into trouble. I don't want any pregnant teens here." said Taeyong boldly.

 

 

"AHHHHH SAMCHON.. Why did you have to go there..." said HyunA specifically because she is the only one in a relationship right now.

 

 

"Yah.. Its a fact. You still have a year left before finishing high school. You cannot be getting pregnant! Jabin you too. You're in your final senior year. Do not get your girlfriend pregnant. Arasso??!" nagged Taeyong.

 

 

"Ara.. Ara.. arasso.." answered Jabin.

 

 

"Geundae Samchon, oneuleun kkapjagi wae waseo.. Our parents usually never come here too. So is there something up that made you come here?" asked Sungchan.

 

 

"Hmmmm.. Soljigi.. I'm here to see Bommie.."

 

 

"Na?? Wae??" Bommie responded.

 

 

"After what happened this morning, i thought I'll take you out and take a breather." said Taeyong openly. He doesn't know that the rest of the kids were not aware of Bommie's breakdown earlier. So when he said that, everyone was giving expressions to one another. They were being cheeky about it too. Raising their eyebrows nudging Bommie.

 

 

"Ohhhhhhhhh Lee Bommie... Is this why none of the Oppas here are not your ideal type?" teased Youn Jungie.

 

 

"Aniya.. Anigoten.. Oppa.. ani Samchon.. wae geuraeni??" exclaimed Lee Bom.

 

 

"OPPA???!!! YAHH LEE BOMMIE IS THERE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT TELLING US??" asked HyunA technically screaming.

 

 

"Aniya.. aniya.. Yedora calm down. LELAXXX.. I'm the one who asked Bommie to call me Oppa. So don't go bombarding her with questions she can't answer." explained Taeyong.

 

 

"Ani.... samchon.. Pabwa. If Bommie calls you Oppa.. Then we boys need to call you Hyung. Geurae.. Ungeurae?" said Jabin.

 

 

"Oh my god that's weird." added Jadin following Jabin's statement.

 

 

"Its like calling our fathers.. Hyung. Oh my god seoreummm.." expressed Sungchan.

Spiderman Infinity War GIF - Spiderman InfinityWar GooseBumps - Discover &  Share GIFs

 

"Geurae.. If you want to.. You can call me Hyung too." Taeyong responded spontaneously

 

 

"EH???!!"

 

 

"Ah molla molla... Arasso arasso.. Before it gets weirder, Samchon you can have Bommie."

 

 

"Bommie ah.. I know you need to get some air too. So uleun ga maknae yah... Me and the rest will clean up after this.." said Areummie.

 

 

"Eonnie..."

 

 

"Waeee... Ppali ga.. Don't let Taeyongie Samchon wait for you." said Areum handing over Bommie's bag.

 

 

"Can i follow too??" asked HyunA.

 

 

"Yah neol gaman isseo.. Don't spoil the market.." nudged Youn Jung to HyunA. HyunA just realized that the squad was trying to match make their uncle and Bommie. Its ridiculous but still. WHY NOT??

 

 

"Gomapta Yedora.. See you guys later.. Don't go home too late. Remember! Behave yourselves." reminded Taeyong to the kids as Bommie dragged him to the exit embarrassed.

1000+ images about ♡❣❤❥❦❧♥ on We Heart It | See more about kpop, nct and  nct 127

"Samchon too.. Behave!!!" shouted HyunA from a distance. The door of their hideout closes and the squad started screaming.

 

 

"Yahh nideul passeo.. Oh my god... Taeyong Samchon is totally into our Maknae.. Oh my gaddddd.. " squealed Youn Jung.

 

 

"Yahhh does it even make sense though? Like can they even be together? Will Haechannie samchon allow Taeyong hyung to date Bommie?" asked Jabin.

 

 

"Yahhh. Look at you.. You yourself just called him Hyung." said Jadin. 

 

 

"I did? Oh my god seoreummm.." said Jabinnie making everyone laugh. 

 

 

"Its okay.. Maybe someday it will make sense." said Areum spreading positive thoughts.

 

 

"Isn't Taeyong Samchon cool though... How is he so handsome for his age.. Its like he never age.. Wanjeon nae style.." said HyunA dreamily.

 

 

"Ya ya yah.. Jeong HyunA.. Neol naegoyah.. You cannot think about other guys after this eooo.." said Jabin jealous.

 

 

"Oh my goddddd... You're so entitled. I'm breaking up with you." teased HyunA.

 

 

"YAH IT HAS ONLY BEEN AN HOUR SINCE WE STARTED DATING.." exclaimed Jabin.

 

 

"Chill binbin.. I'm just joking.." said HyunA slapping Jabin's face softly.

 

 

"Yahhhhhhh..." whined Jabin while holding his cheeks. Everyone was laughing to the nonsense. The two of them looked so cute when they are bickering. Looking at how they behave, its more than obvious that this two will go far into their relationship. Lets hope no drama awaits them in future.


 

 

At DDP..

 

 

Taeyong had took Bommie to Dongdaemun Plaza. He hasn't told Bommie that they will be visiting an art exhibition in the dome. They walked passed the push carts outside the gallery and went into the Kakao Friends store instead. 

 

 

Bommie was happy browsing through the store. Seeing the cute figurines and plushies helped her ease her stress today. Taeyong took a glance at her next to him and finally asked her, "Bommie ah.. Would you like to go to the art exhibition in here? Like... take a look of what they had displayed."

 

 

"Hmmmmm... I don't really feel like going to a gallery today.." said Bommie.

 

 

"You don't want to?? Geureon..."

 

 

"I'll just go in by myself then.. You stay here and wait arasso." said Taeyong smiling. He was just testing Bommie if she really.. really wants to stay in the store alone. He knows Bommie doesn't like being alone.

 

 

"Ah ah.. Jangkanman! Since you're the one asking.. Geurae.. I'll go with you Samchon.."

 

 

"Oppa.." corrected Taeyong again.

 

 

"Nae.. Oppa..." said Bommie blushing. Everyone at the Kakao store who witnessed it also were squealing in silence. They were already in awe when they saw Taeyong walking in. He was like a Male Shinning God. Skin fair as snow. Eyes sparkling like shooting stars. URGH... Just gorgeous. JUST Super cali fragilistic expialidocious! 

Taeyong dominates the scenery of a city ~ pannatic

And the fact that, they also ignored Bommie. A high school student calling him Oppa instead of Samchon too made them blinded by the beauty of the man that never ages.

 

 

"Okay Kaja Bommie ah.." Taeyong offered his arm so Bommie could link arms with him. Bommie just smiled and walked away without linking arms with the uncle. Hahaha rejected.. Taeyong wasn't upset with it because he knows Bommie is not that kind of easy girl. Strong headed just like her father. 

 

 

In the gallery.. 

 

 

There was no crowd. It was a weekday, many people usually visit Museum or Exhibitions over the weekends. So it was their lucky day.. The exhibition are all theirs.

 

 

"Oppa.. Let's look around." said Bommie. Taeyong was delighted when Bommie called him that although she was just playing with him.

 

 

While walking around the exhibition, they stop at one painting after another to hear the narration of it. Taeyong put on the right earpiece to Bommie's ear and the left one on his as they were sharing the earphones. Bommie's heart were beating really fast when Taeyong did that to her. She felt kind of nervous for some reason. 

 

 

Taeyong smiled when Bommie was daydreaming, looking at him after putting on the earphones. "Can you hear it?" Bommie shook her head and then nodded after realizing what she was doing.

 

 

"Ne.. nae.. Oppa.. Ani.. Samchon.. Mian.. HAHAHA" as she faced the painting back.

e2beb9fc4f7b9d3edec0d5a3eb8b4a98e90f71a9.png

The painting they are viewing now was titled "First Kiss". The artwork was known for the artist's first kiss and became more popular. The man who followed the woman he loved everywhere she goes. He expresses his feelings with a tender kiss in the painting. 

 

 

"Wahhh It's a heart warming piece. The artist must have really like his girlfriend.." Bommie commented.

 

 

"Mmmm... Maybe not as much as I do.."

 

 


"To you.." said Taeyong winking at Bommie. 

Taeyong and his pretty wink ❤ on We Heart It

 

"Aigooooo.. Tto yahhh.. Tsk tskk tskk.. Kaja next painting.." replied Bommie all used to her Uncle's cringey remarks. She is actually just faking it. She wanted to hide her feelings in her heart as deep as she can. "Andwae andwae just andwae.." she mumbled to herself.

 

stock photo, reflection, yellow, summer, mirror, sunflower, art, sunflowers, yellow-flower, yellow-flowers, conceptual-image

The next display was a photo of a lady holding a mirror that had sunflowers reflecting on it.

 

The narration to the display was narrated by the artist himself. "The artwork is called 'Sunflowers Warm Love'. My daughter was not able to see her mother since she was born as my wife had passed away while giving birth to her."

 

 

"I know my daughter yearns the love of a mother. I was not able to shower her with that even if i tried my hardest. Its DIFFERENT. Just like how she always told me."

 

 

"I made this artwork showcasing the lady who is holding the mirror, her mother. The three stalks of sunflowers reflecting in the mirror are US as a family. With that, i hope that the viewers can feel the warm family love that never left. The love lives in a human body just like how you look in the mirror of yourself going through your daily lives. With that I'm-"

 

 

Bommie took out the earphone even before she was able to hear who the artist was. She was in tears. She felt the artwork.. She felt the pinch in her heart relating to the narration. Taeyong who was next to her, gave Bommie a hug. Bommie was sobbing. so Taeyong calmed her down by patting her back. 

 

 

"Bommie ah.. Do you know who the artist of this artwork is?"

 

 

"Ara.."

 

 

"Nugu?" asked Taeyong.

 

 

"Appa.."

 

 

"Geurae.. Jaraesseo.."

 

 

"Bommie ah... Just like Haechannie's artwork, i want to let you know that everyone loves you. No matter how far they are, they live in you. They are always by your side. Always know that."

 

 

"Bommie ah, i also promised your mum that I will take care of you. I want to always be there for you now or when you're sad and happy even in the future too."

 

 

"Samchon..."