Acceptance

Twilight Love

After visiting late Seulgi at the columbarium, Bommie was feeling real tired and weak from all the tearing. It has been years but she still misses her mother so much. She didnt get to see her mother at all thats why. Its evitable that she misses Seulgi. 

9e8708ed642278019351e121f6acc53de5f706df.png

Her father Lee Donghyuck, had tried his bestest to raise her on his own. He couldn't have done it without the help of the HS127 squad. His Taeyong hyung too especially. Donghyuck worked really hard to fill in Seulgi's spot but it was never the same. I guess.


 

At dinner...

 

"Baby.. are you okay? Hey.. Don't just stare at the seollangtang.. Its gonna get cold." said Haechan.

 

 

Bommie remained silent and let her talkative father blabber trying to cheer her up. Taeyong was pushing all the banchan nearer to her. Bommie looked at him with teary eyes. When Taeyong made eye contact with her, a teardrop fell right onto the table.

 

 

Taeyong immediately averted his gaze to Donghyuck who was still busy telling a story. He was thinking of what to say to make Bommie feel better or make the situation less gloomy. "It was nice to go out of Seoul once in a while. Geuji Donghyuck ah?"

 

 

"Eo maja... I mean if its not for Seulgi i think we wouldnt have a reason to go out of town. Jinjja Eorenmaniya..."

 

 

Taeyong had suddenly thought of something as he put his chopsticks down on the table. "Hyuck ah.." called Taeyong.

 

 

"Eo wae.."

 

 

"Sashileun... I have something to say." his voice suddenly sound nervous and Bommie who was next to him began to face him waiting for Taeyong to fully say whatever he was about to say. She somehow figured what Taeyong was about to confess and she had pinched Taeyong thighs to stop him for blurting out.

 

 

Taeyong then pulled Bommie's hand and interlock his fingers to calm her down signalling that its time to tell her father. Everything is gonna be okay.

Pin on hands

 

 

"Appa.. Sashileun..." Bommie finally interrupted after braving herself.

 

 

"Okay.. You two are behaving strange. Is there something going on that i need to know?"

 

 

"Hyung???"

 

 

"Bommie??" asked Haechannie.

 

 

"Urmm..."

 

 

"Hyuck ah.. Sashileun. Na..."

 

 

"Tyong oppa was thinking of staying in Gyeonggido for the night." said Bommie in a trance making Taeyong caught off guard.

 

 

"Huh?"

gif, johnny, and kpop image

"Ahhhh ahh.. eo.. And I was thinking of taking Bommie for a ride around town.. If you don't mind." said Taeyong finishing the sentence.

 

 

"What?!! No.. haha HA... HA.. can i?" said Bommie shocked at first but trying to squeeze in some hints. So adorable please!

 

 

"Oh... I certainly don't mind. I can tag along right?" asked Bommie Appa.

 

 

"Ah appa... Why don't you head to Seoul first. Tyongie oppa and I can go back tomorrow." whined Bommie.

 

 

"Yah micheoseo... I can't leave you and Taeyong hyung behind just the two of you. We are not at home Lee Bom. We are not in Seoul. We are out of town.. far.. I can't teleport to you if anything happens. I'm staying too if you two are staying.."

 

 

"Aisht Hyuck ah. Hyung unmideo???"

 

 

"Mideoo ji.. but aishhttt molla.."

 

 

"Geurae.. Mianhae Bommie ya.. I guess I won't be able to bring you around town today. We can come again next time alright." said Taeyong side winking Bommie knowing that if Bommie were to act as though she was upset, Hyuck will change his mind. Bommie got the memo and played along. Cheeky.

[​IMG]

 

"Algaesseo.. sighhhh.... There goes my chance to take a break from all the stress of school.. Life..." she sighed so loudly that it caught Hyuck attention.

 

 

"Yah.. Is school that stressful for you? Plus i know what you two are trying to tell me okay. Nan pabo aniya.."

 

 

"Geuraesso..." said Taeyong staring directly to Hyuck. Eyes telling a story behind it.

 

 

"Hyung..."

 

 

"I know Bommie and you are dating right now."

 

 

"APPA!!" Bommie shouted.

 

 

"BWO BWO BWO... AISHTT JINJJA LEE BOMMIE.. Neo jinjja.."

V LIVE

 

"I told you.. I told you that you can only date once you enter college. Look at you! You couldn't even wait. You still have two more years of high school you know.. TWO MORE YEARS."

 

 

"Aniya Hyuck ah.. itjanaa..."

 

 

"Hyung.. janshinman.. Let me finish talking sense to my daughter first. I'll deal with you later." said Haechan making Taeyong putting his hand up as a sign of surrender.

 

 

"Appa overhajima... We are just dating.. We are not doing anything else.."

 

 

"So are you planning to do that something else if you happened be a legal age? Yah Lee Bommie!"

 

 

"Ah appa overhajima jeommmm... Just because your life has been boring and lonely.. You can't let me be like you too!"

 

 

"Geurae eo.. Fine.. Forget eomma.. Go and date if you want. You're stopping me from dating Tyongie.. But how about you huh.. I saw you texting that Ahjumma."

Haechan GIFs | Tenor

 

"What Ahjumma.. Jangkanman.. Hyuck ah.. Seolma.." expressed Taeyong.

 

 

"Its none of your business Lee Bommie. Thats my life and my choice." answered Haechan.

 

 

"Then my life is my choice too!"

 

 

"Appa.. I'm very disappointed in you. Whatever.. I'm out of here. I'm staying here for the night with Tyongie for all you care. Why don't you just go back to Seoul and run to your lover there. Tyong-ah kajaa.." said Bommie in frustration dragging Taeyong out of the restaurant.

Animated gif about gif in lilo and stitch by Sara :)

 

Haechan was left speechless. He didn't expect Bommie to know about his current relationship and to be frank, he wasn't against the idea of Taeyong dating his daughter. He just wanted Bommie to be careful and you know just concentrate on her priorities first. Which is school.. Education. But i guess there are certain things he can't control. Feelings.


 

 

In the car..

 

 

"Bom ah.."

 

 

"Dwaeseoo.. I'm still not going back.. Take me somewhere Oppa.."

Forget It Middle Finger Gif By Jonas Mosesson Find Share On Giphy Forget It  - LowGif

 

"Look.. I know you're upset.. But Bommie yah.. It's not right to talk to your father that way. He loves you more than anything else in the world."

 

 

"Yah sure he does.. But what about Eomma? Didn't he love her too? How could he? How could he betray his love just for that woman."

 

 

"Bom ah.. It has been mwo.. 16 years?? Since your mother left us. Its only natural that Donghyuck found someone else. We can't stop people from falling in love."

 

 

"Neorang na cheoreom.."

 

 

"Geundae oppa.."

 

 

"Call him and apologized okay. Its not right Bommie ah.." said Taeyong moedrately stern.

 

 

"Fine.. But i'm still not going back.. I wanna spend some time with you..."

 

 

"Aigooo ige gomaengie.. Arasso arasso.. We'll go for a ride then.. But let me let your father know first. I don't want him to be worried. It gets crazy when he is.." said Taeyong smiling when he take out his handphone from his pocket. Bommie nodded and she felt better right away. Honestly, Taeyong did the right thing by advising her as an adult. No matter how upset you are with your parents. You shouldn't vent your anger on them because you never know if that is the last time you'll ever get to talk to them.

 

 

After a minute or two..

 

 

Taeyong finally got the approval from Haechan as he showed Bommie the text message from her father. Haechan just replied; Okay. Take care of my princess Hyung. I'll kill you if she gets hurt. Tell her I'm sorry and for that I'll talk to her again when you two are back in Seoul. Making Bommie smile a little at the text. Haechan is very protective but thats because he loves his daughter very very much. He is also an understanding father I must say.

 

 

Taeyong stepped on the accelerator and the car started moving. They didn't have any concrete plan whatsoever but all they knew was they just wanted to spend some time alone together. 

 

 

As the car moves, Bommie did some research on places and activities they could do in Gyeonggido. There were a few pretty sightseeing places to vist such as Dumulmeori, Saemiwon or they could go back up to Gapyeong for Glamping. Plus Gapyeong is just an hour and a half a way from Seoul. Well depending on the traffic. 

collage-main-.jpg

"Glamping sounds fun.." said Taeyong.

 

 

"Shall we do glamping then?" asked Bommie.

 

 

"I'm down if you're down.." answered Taeyong.

 

 

"Call! But i think we gotta get some stuff first before we head there. Do we need though?"

 

 

"Hmmm.. Why don't you give a call to the place and see if they can provide us with the stuff we need. Nevermind i'll do it. Let me just stopped the car at the sideway for a while."

 

 

Taeyong made a reservation for the two of them and he requested the glampsite people to prepare their BBQ dinner, which usually includes pork belly, sausages, mushrooms, garlic, sweet potatoes and lettuce – You know the typical Korean campsite staple. Cool enough, aye?

 

 

After putting down the phone call, Taeyong look over to his right and saw Bommie closing her eyes. She must be tired from the crying, arguing with her father and not forgetting the long car ride since early morning. He gave a quick kiss on her cheeks and carressed her face. He takes off his jacket and covered Bommie's small frame before resuming the drive to Gapyeong. 


glamping-5.jpg

glamping-2.jpg

 

This was what greeted them when they arrived at the glampsite. A row of sturdy, lavish tents tucked away next to a stream overlooking an impressive autumn landscape. The tent itself was installed with wooden flooring and Ondol (Korean underfloor heating system) at the bedroom area. Everything looks clean and new.

 

 

The host greeted them and brought them to their tent area. The tent consists of a pantry and dining area on a wooden deck, dressing room and a bedroom--living-room area with a queen sized bed. Wait what! There is a bed? HEOL.

 

 

The size of the tent comfortably fits the couple and actually by the looks of it, honestly it would fit a family with two kids or two adult couples perfectly. The sleeping area is completely screened to keep mosquitoes out. Additional boilers and heater fan are prepared for the colder days. It is not the most luxurious glampsite they have encounter, but it is certainly very well equipped.

P1012746e1.jpg

The first thing Bommie did upon arriving at the tent was crash onto the queen size bed. "Ommonaaaa wanjeon chowaji.... Oppa illuwa.. Try the bed.. Its so soft." 

 

 

"Ya.. Take off your shoes first even if you're that excited."

 

 

"Ainggg.. Oppa ppali wa..." omona. This girl is too open minded and carefree for a 16 year old to be left alone with a fully grown  man. Maybe thats why Haechan was worried. Taeyong just shooked his head and said," Yah.. I'm gonna prepare the campfire first. You rest okay.. I'll call you when dinner is ready."

 

 

Bommie was superly determind to pull Taeyong to join her on the bed. She was just being playful. Don't think of other things my dear lovely readers. She ran over to Taeyong who went to get the campfire logs and hop on his back instead. 

Piggyback Carry GIF - Piggyback Carry Couple GIFs

"Kaji ka... I wanna do everything together with you oppa.."

 

 

"Aigooo uri Bommie... uri baby.." Taeyong responded huffingly with Bommie on his back.


 

Back in Seoul..

 

Haechan arrived at an apartment complex of Cheongdamdong. He enters the passcode to the apartment and the sounds of Lulu and Lala meowing were heard. Lulu was on a her tummy looking at Haechan with innocent eyes. Haechan couldn't resist the cuteness of the fluffy fat cat and embrace it so tightly. 

 

While Haechan hugs Lulu, Lala was just staring at him in her cat bed. Wanting some love from him too. These two cats definitely remembers how he looks, his scent and they missed him so much. In case you don't know. Lulu and Lala are Seulgi's cats. After the passing of Seulgi, Haechan had gave them up for adoption. But he didnt just gave the babies to any stranger. She (The current owner) volunteered to take care of them as and when she can but most of the time the kids are well fed and taken care of. Hence thats why they are so fat and fluffy...

da1d401a589766715fa513439d1d5877155d1c96.jpgff97aeb19461d02061f1228ca56a39d040e6c526.jpg

 

You may be wondering, why didn't Haechan just continue to look after the babies. Well to answer that question...

 

 

FLASHBACK...

 

 

When Bommie was about 7 years old. Haechan had to go through a traumatic experience of his daughter being extremely sick. He didnt know what to do when Bommie suddenly suffered shortness of breath and developed hives after being exposed to Lulu and Lala. Back then Haechan was still staying with his in laws so he had no choice but to let Lulu and Lala be free and he didn't know the fur babies will cause harm to his baby princess. 

 

 

Bommie was brought to the hospital for a test and also to seek treatment or know what was the cause to her allergy reaction. It turns out that Bommie has a fur allergy and thats when it was decided that Lulu and Lala had to be given away. As much Lulu and Lala was considered members of the Kang family already, Bommie was still their priority and she has to live a longer life.

 

 

So at first, Haechan's sister in law Miyang - Seulgi's older brother wife volunteered to take care of the fur babies. Everything was great, everything was fine when BOOM! The couple were expecting TWINS! OMO! So, they too had no choice but to give the poor fur babies away. So Seulgi's brother decided to give to his friend's sister. WHO HAPPENS TO BE......

 


 

Present time

 

Haechan was just laying around the couch when the door passcode was being keyed in. The owner of the house is back home and Haechan didn't budge from his seat at all. It was as though he is familiar with the house and hmmmm very much comfortable.

 

 

"Eo waseo??"

 

 

"Mmmm.. When did you get back?"

 

 

"Just a while ago.."

 

 

"Illuwabwa.. Anja.."

 

 

She sits next to Haechan pulling his arm to sling over her shoulders. "Wahhhhh neomu pigunaeee.. What a day today at the cafe."

 

 

"Pigunae???"

 

 

"Eo.. Mani.." she answered.

 

 

"Gomawo.. for helping me out."

 

 

"Aniyo.. Thank you.. for giving me a chance.."

 

 

"You deserved a chance. Plus you have proved to me that you've change and rehab made you better. Ungeurae?"

 

 

"Oppa.. you're the best!"

 

 

"Saranghae..."

 

 

"Nado Saranghae.. Ryujinnie.. Shin Ryujin..."

3b5f7cdfbf5fd942c7126015e15eb550420cc8d3.png


 

 

Back at the Glampsite.

 

As the night deepens.. Taeyong and Bommie decided to join other guests at the glampsite by the bonfire. The story is, upon arriving earlier. The Host of the Glampsite Kevin Cho had organized this get together session with all the guests for a free Shamanism consultation. 

 

 

Shamanism is a spiritual practice found in cultures around the world from ancient times up to the present day. Many formalized religions, from Buddhism to Christianity, came from ancient shamanic roots and still bear the shamanic threads of deep connection to the divine in all things.

 

 

But shamanism itself is not a formalized system of beliefs or an ideology. Rather, it is a group of activities and experiences shared by shamans in cultures around the world. These practices are adaptable and coexist with different cultures, systems of government, and organized religious practices.

 

 

Just as in ancient times, contemporary people consult with modern day shamanic practitioners for practical and pragmatic solutions to problems in everyday life. From personal illness, professional challenges, or family discord to ancestral issues.

 

 

Shamans work in voluntary, ecstatic trance states, which alter their consciousness to travel to the realms of the invisible worlds. Their ability to gain information and make changes in the invisible realms is dependent upon the working relationships they develop with spirits there. In this sense, shamanism is a relationship-based practice of making changes in invisible realms to impact healing, of individuals or communities, in the realm of ordinary reality.

 

 

For some peoples, such shamanic practice is part of their dominant culture, for others it is directly contradictory. Some individuals are intuitively guided to seek help from a contemporary shaman, often when other options have been exhausted, without even understanding what a shaman is or how they work.

 

 

So for tonight's bonfire all the guests gets to experience somewhat a spiritual cleanse from the Shaman depending on what kind of story they are seeking help for.

 

 

"Yo... I heard people throw up after the cleanse." said one of the guest.

 

 

"I threw up before.." answered the Host.

 

 

"You did?? How? Oh my god.."

 

 

"I don't really know.. But i felt this like little itchiness in my throat."

 

 

"So what does the Shaman do that will make you wanna throw up? Like does he or she tells you things that makes you wanna puke.. " asked Bommie.

 

 

"I think its like just purging negative energy you know.." responded another guest.

 

 

"Yo.. I don't know if I wanna throw up."

 

 

"We'll see.. That's why we're here. The shaman is here to help all of you let go of stuff. He is a very cool dude. Very motivational too. I learned a lof from him." answered the Host. The host was really friendly and it was really nice of him to you know gather all his guests to share this experience of Shamanism.

 

 

"Oh he is here.. Speaking of the devil."

 

 

"Lets all gather around the bonfire.."

 

eseential camping tips for 2020 getaways

"Hi everyone, my name is Shaman Eric. and I'm really happy to be here for you guys."

 

 

"What I wanna do today is really look into the situation. Meaning your problems/worries that you are facing doesn't matter if its recent or its like things that happened in the past. So who is up first?" asked the Shaman.

 

 

Everyone was looking at each other, slightly reluctant on going first after knowing that they might throw up for the cleansing session. HAHAHA. But of course, no one is ballsy enough besides Lee Bommie. The daughter of THE Lee Haechan. She bravely step forward and sat in front of the Shaman. Taeyong scooted closer to her sitting area just in case.. You know.. She vomits. ;)

 

 

"Alright ahgasshi... So put your hand up for a second.."

a8fdc367f75bdb3fc0da126fa5735e0484687153.png

 

"Let me just check your signatures." The Shaman snapped his fingers one two three times.. Exhales and inhaling air from his mouth to his palms. Channeling the spirits from the unknown to the present.

SPECULATIVE CULTURES - A Virtual Reality Exhibition — peer to space

"Spirits.."

 

 

"Download their files into my operating system.." chant the Shaman as his jerks his body after "receiving" the files.

 

 

"Okay here is the problem."

 

 

"Do you feel that light-headedness now?" asked Shaman Eric to Bommie.

 

 

"Eo.. Nae.." answered Bommie.

 

 

"Ja.. Chowayo.."

 

 

"So.. i just went inside of your endocrine system and what i found was, You are yearning for a mother's love. And also, you are blaming yourself for the passing of your mother and you try to distract yourself so many times instead of allowing yourself to grieve."

 

 

"And what you're doing right now is just an act. You try to be happy when your father babies you. You have a boyfriend that loves you and You love him so much too... but the matter of fact. You are lonely. You still wanted to feel your mother's love."

 

5205bc108fc471c7f349e1ceda1401dc90e85296.png

"You keep blaming yourself for something that It is not your fault. You thought if you didn't exist. Your father would be happier living with your mother. My dear, it is not your fault that she passed away. Yes, she did passed away when she gave birth to you. But it was her choice to save you instead of sparing her life."

 

 

"And that Ahgasshi, is the love that you should be feeling right now. Your mother Kang Seulgi may be gone but her bloodstream runs in you... Her spirits are looking after you right now. They are fighting with your negative spirits because of what you have been telling yourself. Unhappiness."

 

 

Bommie was crying. Her tears were streaming like a waterfall. Everyone around her was also tearing up upon hearing all of what the Shaman had said. Bommie turn to Taeyong, "I swear I never told anyone or anything he just said."

 

 

"I know.. It's alright. It was spot on right?? That's amazing."

 

 

"So today Bommie yang. I wanna clean some of these negative energies out." continued the Shaman.

 

 

"In shamanism, the fire represents cleansing and clearing. So, Bommie yang.. I want you to look at the fire and i want you to breathe."

30 Amazing Fire Animated Gif

"Spirits, ancient elders, her ancestors, go inside of her body."

 

 

"Chowa chowa..." as the Shaman gets real passionate from the mantra.

 

 

"Pull the negative energy out of her that says I have to keep dealing with the you when you're upset.."

 

 

"Now release the energy out of her and the sadness." said the Shaman as he starts chanting.. "Yo waetae.. Yo wan.."

Healing by firebending. Gif | Legend of korra, Korra, Avatara6b2acd59041e6049872f0b0ac235aeca89c8a08.png

"PULL THE POISON OUT OF HER SYSTEM NOW!" chants the Shaman breathing heavily. Bommie was almost out of breath as tears run down her cheeks but she controls herself and her emotion by breathing in and out. 

 

 

"Pull all the pain, the hurt, the anguish, the feeling of I am tired of walking around making everyone happy. So that she can close all door to the past and say. I am done. Bommie say NAN IJE JIKGYEO JEO!"

 

 

"NAN IJE JIKGYEO JEO!" screamed Bommie. 

 

 

POOF... Bommie felt a sudden flush of relief after the ritual. "Wahhh jinjja.. That was amazing. I feel lighter already."

 

 

"Yeahh... Isn't that weight just nice? It's just released out of your body." said Shaman Eric as he pats Bommie's back. Taeyong just held his girlfriend hand. Bommie felt emotional. Being vulnerable and letting somebody else say her faults and flaws out loud. There's some stuff that he pointed out that she needs to personally work on and its time for her accept her present, treasure it and start a new chapter of her life. 

 

 

As Bommie goes back to her previous seat, it was another guest's turn of cleansing ritual. "Ahgasshi can you come a little closer." asked the Shaman.

 

 

"Okay, I'm just gonna go right with you alright.." said the Shaman.

 

 

"Okay.." answered the lady.

 

 

"You're too hard on yourself."

 

 

"You have to let yourself trust the feeling that comes through, instead of letting it come through. And then talking to everyone to find out what they think." said the Shaman after his quick analysis.

 

 

"Oh yeah.. That happened today.."

 

 

"Its gonna keep on happening if you don't change it my dear."

 

 

"Well, i was trying to decide.. You know the Channel pouch bag? I was trying to decide what colour i wanted-"

 

 

"Right..." answered the Shaman trying to hold his laughter.

 

 

The moment the lady said that, her friends were already bursting into a laughter and smacking their foreheads. She then continues on "There was a colour and a mist colour.."

 

 


Everyone bursted out into a laughter. "Oh my god, Yujin i cannot breathe" said one of the guest.

 

 

"Yo stop laughingggg..." Yujin the lady doing the spiritual cleanse was feeling embarassed. 

 

 

"Girl i feel so sad for you..." *laughs*

 

 

"This actually happened! I'm not kidding!"

 

 

"THAT'S WHY ITS HILARIOUS!!!" said her another friend. Everyone had a great laugh and they resume the cleansing after that.

 

 

Soon after everyone had their turn. They ended the session with a lighter feel and a peace of heart. It was definitely a great experience. Would they do it again? Probably. 

 

 

But at least, that night. Bommie had a proper closure of how she felt. And now she is learning to accept that her mother's love is in her all this while. It was just how she sees and feels it. 


 

Finally had the time to update. Phew what a roller coaster of chapter 14! Bommie outburst and Let's not oversee the part where Psycho Ryujin is back?????!!!! OMO. I feel so bad for calling her that but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Did rehab really help? Has she really changed for the better??? Only one way to find out is to keep reading. See you in Chapter 15!