Come Back

Twilight Love

Sungchan POV

 

"Its my fault that i put her in this misery. I shouldn't have fall in love with my bestfriend. I love you Kim Youn Jung but I'm sorry I can't be with you. They are all right about me imprinting on the baby you are conceiving but that doesnt mean I would fall for her or more eat him."- said Sungchan to himself.

 

Sungchan was sitting all alone in his newly renovated room that he and his father put so much effort in. Knowing that Youn Jung will be staying with them after the wedding. But now, all his plans and hopes were crushed just by a simple thought of him barring the child Youn Jung were conceiving. 

 

Night came early as he rewinds the music that he and Youn Jung would listen to together. It brought him back to the days in which they couldn't be apart from each other. Today of all days, up on the ceiling. Their memories together were stagnant. Sungchan thought that if he pretended not to know, all the memories will be spilled.

 

Not noticing the hands of the clock, his heart lead him back to that one place. "I'll postpone this feeling just for today. I can't let her go."

Heart Shape On Glass At Rainy Night Photograph by Yun Han Xu

Rain started falling as he ran to the Neoz hideout. It was pouring endlessly. Sungchan slowly became the wind blowing his way to the heart of his true love.

 


In the car...

 

"Do you think Chan will change his mind?" Asked Younjungie.

 

 

"He will because he loves you.. so much. I don't think I have ever seen someone who is willing to do everything for the woman he loves just like Sungchan." Uttered Youngwon.

 

 

"Personally i think Sungchan behaves just like his father. Yuno was like that too when he and Yunha had a crisis. They went through a whole catastrophe before finally being married to one another." Explained Johnny while steering the wheel. Jaehyun and Yunha whom were also in the car exchanged looks with one another. Jaehyun held his wife's hand assuring her that everything will be okay. Yunha honestly just have to be more open minded than before.

 

 

So what if Younjung is already pregnant? Her being pregnant is already saving their son's life. They just have to know the gender of the baby to prove what HyunA said was wrong. 

 

 

"Imo, when did Jadin came back?" Asked Younjung.

 

 

"He came back a week ago. Sungchan knew about it too. He came over to our house to discuss the matter. To be honest Younjung ah.. We all thought he told you about it when he agreed to Jadin's plan." Answered Youngwon.

 

 

"No i wasn't informed. Was this when you guys were renovating Sungchan's room?" Said Younjung while looking at Jaehyun.

 

 

"I'm not sure YJ.. I am not aware myself. I'm really sorry my child.." apologized Jaehyun.

 

 

"보고싶다 찬 아.." said Younjung while staring out the car window as the rain puring heavily. 

 

 

"I know you wont hurt him or her. I trust you. So please come back will you? Eo?" messaged Youn Jung to Sungchan. Her message were left on read. "Aishhhttt..."


 

 

The parents and Youn Jung finally reached the Neoz Hideout. They saw the pod being lit up as soon as they reached. "I knew he will be here. Where else will he go." - said Johnny. As the entourage make their way to the crib, Youn Jung was trying to walk with her heavy wedding dress. It got heavier due to it being wet because of the rain.

 

 

"Jeong Sungchan!!" screamed Kim Yunha.

 


"Eomma..."

 

 

"Chan ah.."

 

 

"Younjung ahh..." "Hey.. hey.. goshh. Are you okay?? Why did you come here. What are you doing here. You are supposed to get married. Younjung ah you're pregnant and god why did you have to do this.." said Sungchan.

 

 

"Dude... Are you even happy????!!!" exclaimed Younjung. "You're not even happy. No! So am i! Why did you do what you just did without discussing with me? We went through so many things together. What about our future plans Chan ah.." "You cannot leave me like this. Our baby needs you. He needs a father!"

 

 

"Its a He???" asked Johnny.

 

 

"I mean we don't know yet. But i have a feeling that their baby is a he." answered Youngwon. Everyone started to look at her. "What? Dont look at me? I gave birth to triplets. So Mom Brain."

 

 

Yunha was just observing the situation. Thinking what she should say to her son. A part of her was like torn between should she allow this marriage to happen or shall she just let Younjung marry the father of her baby.

 

 

"Lets all sit. And discuss the matter once and for all." said Jaehyun.

 

 

"So.. Jeong Sungchan.. Why did you even allow another man to touch your woman?" said Yunha with a stern voice.

 

 

"Eomma... nan..."

 

 

"Eommonim its not his fault.." defended Younjung.

 

 

"Jeong Sungchan make up your mind. Do you want to be married or not?"

 

SUNGCHAN | NCT’S HORROR NIGHTS #nctinc#itsnctsworld #hyukaheart! #jung sungchan#sungchan#nct#nct u#gifs:nct#gifs:mine#mine:nct#all #this video was NOT sungchan friendly

"Soljigi Eomma. I love YJ. And I do not care if the baby is not mine. i don't even want to think about if i were to be a vampire and die afterwards. What matters more to me is YJ's happiness. Did anyone ever asked her what she wants? What her hobbies are. What she likes and stuff? NO ONE knows her better than me. I bet Jadin doesnt even know she likes peanut butter cups in her latte."

 

 

"Chan ah...."

 

 

"I'm so sorry YJ. I just thought that You would choose Jadin when you see him. I was willing to let you go because i thought it would be better. Because You know. But alright alright.. We got this right. I got you back."

 

 

"Alright. So... You wanna get married to her. We are gonna proceed with the wedding and okay. Thats all we have to discuss right?" said Yunha.

 

 

"Eomma.. are you for real now?" asked Sungchan. He was just shocked that his mother was so calm and collected. His father was signaling to him to not ask anymore. Its like if he were to ask again. Yunha would change her mind. 

 

 

"So.... are we gonna..."

 

 

"Like go..."

 

 

"Back to the wedding hall?" asked Sungchan talking with unnecessary pauses.

 

 

"No obviously. Jeong Sungchan Look at the time now! We're just gonna go home now.. Younjungie you will come home with us." said Yunha.

 

 

"From today onwards you'll be our responsibility YJ and i think, lets not have a wedding ceremony and lets just get you two registered at the community hall tomorrow. I will talk to your father about it YJ." explained Jaehyun.

 

 

"Thats the best and wise decision Yunha.. Yuno. I fully support you for it. As for Jadin. Dont worry about him, we'll talk to him." said Johnny.

 

 

"As parents, i feel like we should look further to the future rather than you know think about what's gonna happened tomorrow. Youngho and I have different parenting styles of raising our children individually. Youngho is more of a living in the moment person while I'm more of a future forward person."

 

 

"We sort of knew that our child actually would make this kind of mistake. But what is done is done. We'll have him on a strict lookout and discipline him as how we should after this. I'm really sorry Younjung for Jadin's mistake and just so you know although you wont be my daughter in law. Always know that Imo is always around if you need me okay. You will always be my daughter and sons bestfriend." said Youngwon while pulling YJ into a hug.