Still Life

Twilight Love

At the Hospital where Taeyong was brought to, Areum and HyunA were waiting at the observation ward with Taeyong laying flat on the hospital bed. HyunA was still sobbing while holding onto Taeyong hands. Areum was just observing the two. Her eyes were mostly on Taeyong. Something is so strange about her uncle. He got hit by a car and was bleeding really badly earlier. Right now, his wounds and bruises were obsolete. The trauma doctor spoke to Areum before moving Taeyong to the ward earlier.

 

“Ms Suh, surprisingly the patient is doing fine. He is actually as good as a healthy man. Are you sure he was hit by a car earlier?”

Funny Gifs : park shin hye GIF - VSGIF.com

“Yes definitely Seongsaengnim. It happened right in front of our house. He was bleeding conscientious earlier. I am not even lying.”

 

“Sure he did. But Ms Suh, if you can see. We have run some checks on him and he is healthy. He did not suffer from any internal bleeding or what not. We didn’t even need to clean any wounds or put on any brace support on the areas that were traumatized.”

 

“But then, why isn’t he awake still?” Areum asked puzzled.

 

“He is just asleep right now. We just have to wait for him to wake up.” Said the Doctor. Areum then rang her parents and told them about what happened. After half an hour, her father Suh Johnny was the first Neo parent to arrive at the hospital with her mother Youngwon. Her parents checked their daughter’s condition to see whether she is hurt or not. Thank God, she was fine. Areum ushered them to Taeyong’s bed. He was still asleep with HyunA at the side of the bed. The young lady were also fast asleep with her forehead resting on her forearms.

Best I Love Its Scene GIFs | Gfycat

Youngwon approaches HyunA quietly and carefully removing her from the bed. She then let the sleeping beauty rest on her shoulders instead. Johnny and Areum looked at each other. They were stealing glances occasionally from Taeyong. Both surely were thinking of the same thing. Johnny had asked Jaehyun’s permission to bring his daughter back to the Suhs’ Crib for the time being. He thinks this is a better option than sending her home. It will only cause HyunA more stress. Jaehyun with a heavy heart agreed to the suggestion.

 

“Ttal.. why don’t you go home with Eomma first. I will stay here with your samchon.” Youngwon woke HyunA Up and both of them exit the ward, headed back home.

 

“Appa… Can I stay with you instead. I’m waiting for Bommie to come with her father. I’m afraid that she will lose it if she sees Samchon like this. I mean although he is scientifically and physically fine. Taeyongie samchon is still on a hospital bed. You didn’t tell Haechan samchon right about what I told you. About what I saw?”

 

“No I did not. I think its best if we keep it to ourselves first. Taeyong must have a reason why he behaved that way and HyunA is mentally unstable right now to make a statement. If the thing didn’t happen Areum-ah. I think we should rest this matter. We cannot act as we please sweetheart. Your Yunha imo will flip if she knows about it. And just like you, she will report Taeyong to do the police for . We can’t do that Areum. He is family and also an idol.”

 

“But Appa…”

 

“Suh Areum. Please trust your father on this. I promise this won’t happen again.” Suh Johnny stretch out his pinky finger to his daughter for an agreement. Areum scoffed and rejected her father’s pinky promise.

Park Shin Hye Phone GIF

She is now sitting at where HyunA was seated earlier and she just stares at Taeyong. Her stare could actually laser cut open Taeyong if she had supernatural powers. Honestly, she just can’t with man behaving like this. As much as she wants to report the matter, but it is true that Taeyong samchon is like a family to them. Okay fine. She won’t pursue the matter but there is more important case that she will need to investigate. What on earth is Lee Taeyong? What breed is he that he can uphold to a car accident and not be injured at all. Is he like a vampire? I mean he doesn’t age as well so all these questions circling her brain. Its either playing with her or it’s a hidden fact.

 

“I’m gonna need to gather the smartest Neo to do the investigation with me. Who else can I pull to do this investigation with me?? Hmmm..” she ponder for a while. “Geurae… Jeong Sungchan and YJ. Hmm Eric? Aishht I’m not gonna ask my boyfriend to do this ridiculous thing. He himself is not well right now. Why would I even. Ahhh this is hurting my brain. Lee Bommie? Geurae. Bommie. Igeoji igeoji. An insider from the relationship should know right.” Areum just kept talking to herself in her own thoughts.

 

Not long after, Bommie and Haechan arrived at the ward. Bommie cluelessly ran to where she saw her boyfriend was. “Tyong ah.. Tyongie.. ireonaa. Wae irae.. Tyong ahhh.” Areum predicted it right. See this are all the examples of vulnerable girls. Weak. Handsome oppa laying down on a hospital bed. Cry. Wail. Dude save your tears. Wait till you know what he did behind your back. Also Oh my goodness. He is totally and perfectly fine. Hello Lee Bommie can’t you see? Areum just wish whatever she is speaking loudly in her head could be heard. Oh well. MBTI - ISTJ things.

 

“How long has he been like this Hyung?” asked Haechan. “Several hours. He can be discharged today says the doctor. He is just sleeping now. As soon as he is awake. I will sign the paperwork and you can bring him back home.” Answered Johnny. Haechan nodded. Bommie on the other hand stopped crying after she felt a grip from her hands and Taeyong’s.

 

“Tyongie?”

Good Animated GIF | Sleeping gif, Up animation, Cool animations

“Appa appa. Samchon is awake.” Bommie calls. Taeyong who just opened his eyes looked over to Bommie. He cyborgly rise as if nothing happened. I mean. Nothing is weird anymore. It isn’t a miracle we are discussing for this sketchy scene. Bommie was stunned by her boyfriend’s movement. “Ah Kkamjagiya.. Tyong-ah you scared me. Are you okay? Gwenchana? Mani appeo? Eodi? Son? Ppal? Hori?”

 

“Bommie ah.. Mianhae. Jinjja mianhae. Jal mottaseo. Please forgive me.” Taeyong kept apologizing. Bommie was too stunned to speak. Areum, Johnny and Haechan walk over to the two and said Hi to the miracle man. Lol.

 

“Good morning starshine. The earth says hello…Tsk.. Samchon. You can go home now. I’m watching you samchon. Your secret is in my pocket. Make sure you prepare yourself after this. I will do everything in my power to protect my sisters from you. Including your girlfriend right there.” Said Areum sarcastically.

 

“Huh? Na?” Bommie continues to be clueless.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________