Imperfect Love

Twilight Love

“Bommie ah… Appa has something to tell you…”

Best Haechan GIFs | Gfycat

“You sound so serious. What is it?”

 

“I know right coming from me. Sashileun Bommie ah… I have a confession to make.”

 

“Are you getting married?” Bommie asked straightforwardly. She literally put it out there casually knowing that her father is obviously dating someone right now. But she lowkey doesn’t want his father to marry that psycho Ryujin that she heard from Youngwon Imo.

 

“No, I’m not. Maybe never.”

 

 

“Okayyyyy… thennn..”

 

 

“I-

 

 

“I…

 

Haechan is trying to find the words that he is about to convey to Bommie. For the first ever, he is stuttering. “Appa… are you…..”

 

“Sick?”

 

“No no no. TOUCH WOOD PLEASE. I’m still young and healthy.” Exclaimed Haechan mimicking the Popeye pose.

12 K-Pop Idols With Unique And Meaningful Stage Names | Soompi

“Then what is it?”

 

Haechan contemplated whether to tell his daughter this. He is afraid that his daughter couldn’t accept what he wants to tell her. With a heavy heart, he braves himself to break it to his only daughter.

 

“Bommie ah. I’m going to be honest with you. You have to receive it well and with an open mind algaesseo?” Bommie was listening earnestly. She feels that something big is gonna be reveal by her father. Out of a sudden, she feels nervous. Whatever happens after this might change. Maybe.

 

“Lee Bom. I’m-“

 

 

“…

 

 

….

 

 

….

 

 

“I’m Gay.”

 

 

There you go. That is Lee Donghyuck’s confession. Him coming out left his daughter shooketh. Bommie was at loss of words. Haechan approached his daughter and gave her a tight hug. Bommie's smile slightly disappear after hearing the news. She began to feel worried. Her father's hug felt lonely. She could feel her father trembling. It must have been difficult for him all this while. A lot of questions were circling her brain framework.

Haechan Nct Haechan GIF - Haechan Nct Haechan Mark Nct - Discover & Share  GIFs

“I know it’s a lot Bom ah. I wanted to be honest with you at least. I don’t want us to keep any secrets from each other and here is it.”

 

“Then what about that Ahjumma?”

 

“Nugu? Ryujin?”

 

“Eo.”

 

“She is a Biual.”

 

“What?!!”

 

So apparently, this has been going around for years. Haechan is a biual. He falls under the category that likes both genders. He is also like a chameleon that could adapt to any kind of relationship. He can be straight at times but if he is attracted to a person. Regardless of the gender, even if the person is a guy. He will still go ahead with the person.

 

Things got a little bit serious this time because just recently he broke up with Ryujin because of a third party. And to make things a little uncomfortable. He is the one that had an affair. Haechan fell for his teammate. Huang Renjun. These two always had something going on when they were still actively promoting in NCT Dream. The public display of affection was full on display when they go on tv shows.

Haechan Renjun GIF - Haechan Renjun Renhyuck - Discover & Share GIFs

But now as they are no longer active. Both are seeing each other with romantic feelings.

 

Rewinding the breakup story

nct — renjun x haechan nomment ♡ 7llin' in our Youth |...

Haechan was at a gay club watching Drag. Of course, he had to go there with Renjun. They were drinking and being lovey dovey with one another. No smooching just you know. I know.

 

Coincidentally, Ryujin went there with her girlfriends to drink. Ryujin had asked Haechan if he wants to go too but he rejected her saying that he had a date with his daughter.

ITZY -241 images about ꗃ 。 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅-𝒊𝒏𝒈 {✿} 1 ; 2shin ❤︎ on We Heart It | See  more about itzy, yuna and ryujin7 Things Every Lesbian Should Do This Pride Season – KitschMix

Her girlfriends were mingling around as per normal. It’s probably their 101st time hanging out at a gay club. So, they went casually dress and it wasn’t awkward at all. Drinks after drinks. Kisses after kisses. The girls were pretty high on alcohol. Ryujin had to go to the washroom quickly to relieve herself. And that was when she saw Haechan and his partner there. It was literally when Haechan and Renjun had their arms around each other while drinking.

Renhyuck Renjun GIF - Renhyuck Renjun Haechan - Discover & Share GIFs

Ryujin stormed towards their direction. It was confrontation time. “So, this is your daughter? Lee Donghyuck? She looks old to be your daughter. Hello Huang Renjun.”

 

“Ryu… I-“ Haechan’s explanation was cut off by Ryujin’s slap. Renjun who were present, slapped Ryujin back on behalf of his partner. Ryujin immediately felt sober as she placed her palms on her cheeks. Things got pretty rough with the ‘girlfriend and boyfriend’ arguing, pulling of hair, tearing each other mouths. Haechan tried to stop the bawl by explaining himself. But you know, gays being jealous are even worse than straight people.

 

So the fight resulted to Haechan and Ryujin dramatic breakup. Gosh.

 

Back Home – Lee Bom reaction after hearing her father’s love story

 

“Wow. Appa. Neomu ddaedanhada. I’m really shocked but Appa… I’m glad you had the courage to break it to me.”

 

“I accept you for whoever you are Appa. Just don’t leave me please. If you leave in the distant future. I probably won't be able to live. It's not in the distant future yet. Molla molla. I just don't want to think about it.” Said Bommie.

 

“Thank you Lee Bommie. I have raised you well. So now that my secret is out. What about you? Any updates about your Tyong bubu?”

 

“Hmmmmmm nothing. We are still the same.”

 

“You are not doing things that you are not supposed to do behind my back right? You are still underage still Lee Bommie. You must remember that. Don’t be like your eonnies and oppas.”

 

“I’ll be careful appa.”

 

“SO YOU ARE DOING THINGS BEHIND BACK?”

 

“Nooo.. Hmm not yet. HAHAHAHHA MEHRONG!!!” Said Bommie playfully now breaking free from her father’s eye contact.

 

“Yah! Neol illubwa. I need to smack you one time… or else, I’m gonna call Taeyong Hyung. I need to beat him up too. I’m gay but I’m still stronger than him.”

 

“Appa… I think Tyongie is still stronger than you. You always lose in arm wrestling.”

 

“TTO TTOOOOOO.”

nct — no one can resist Taeyong's love confession 🤣