Breaking News

Twilight Love

A week after Younjung has been discharged from the hospital, her parents had asked her if she wants to do home schooling till her baby is born. They gave a few brochures for her to take a look and let them know on which tutors she likes. 

 

 

"Shireo! I dont want to spend my senior year at home. I want to be with my friends." yelled Younjung.

 

 

"Younjung ah.. You will start showing after 4 months. People will look down on you. You might get bullied!" said Jungwoo raising his voice. Youngjae tried to cool her husband down. She calms him down by holding his arm. "Yeobo.."

 

 

"Wae??? I'm not wrong Jagi. She is a high school student! A high school student should act like one. I tried to understand her when she was at her lowest. I thought she would listen to us if we talk to her nicely. I even looked out for home schooling programme that is good for her college admission when she graduates. But this gizibe just wants to embarrass us!"

 

 

"APPA!!!"

 

 

"Bwo??! BWO BWOO.. BWOOO!"

 

 

"Appa neun wae geurae.. I said I want to go to school.. What's so wrong with it?"

 

 

"Why does everyone tell me no. Why is everyones' opinion valid except for mine?"

 

 

"I want to do what I want and go to school that makes me happy."

 

The Boy We Loved Back Then (2020)

"Bully? Why would they hate me? Am I the problem? I already know that it is my fault that I am pregnant at 17. Do you know how it feels when you blame and criticize yourself? Appa neun ara?????? Eomma tto?" expressed Younjung making both her parents stunned and all quiet.

 

 

"Younjung ah..."

 

 

"Do you know what hurts most than being look down at school?" asked Younjung.

 

 

"Having your own parents look down on you before others. The ones that I trusted the most. The ones who told me they got my back no matter what. Appa tto, Eomma tto made a mistake once when you had me. And now that your daughter is experiencing the same thing, you decided to just ignore her opinions?"

 

 

"Younjung ah, I'm not ignoring your opinion I'm just worried about you. Are you sure you can handle it?" asked Youngjae.

 

 

"Eomma.. na halsuisseo. Please have faith in me."

 

 

"Yeobo, lets trust her and plus we have Sungchan to protect her if anything happens. They are going to get married soon. Everything will be alright."

 

 

"Youngjae yah..."

 

 

"Jungwoo.. trust me on this one. I believe in our daughter. We had her when we were young too. I was in school and you were an idol back then too. Let's respect her decision. If she says she can handle it, as parents we should support her."

 

 

"Kim Younjung. Appa is gonna ask you this one last time. Are you sure about this? Are you sure that you want to continue attending school while being pregnant. I'm not looking down at you sweetheart. I'm just worried."

 

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry."

 

 

"Okay. Geurae geureom.. But if you are not okay, please let me know arasso? Appa is willing to do everything for you. Don't you ever think that we are treating you differently. Illuwabwa.."

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYIts Okay Love GIF by Kim's Convenience - Find & Share on GIPHY

"At times, you seem to know me better than myself."

 

 


"Its not easy for someone to see who they are.. We're all busy watching over others." said Youngjae.

 

 

"Geurongga?"


 

After a week of hiatus from school, Younjungie is back in school and just like the other students she was busy preparing for the end of year exams. Everything was still going smoothly except for her morning sickness that keeps getting worst. Sungchan her classmate/bestfriend/soon to be husband was worried sick about her. He kept telling Younjung to go home and rest but Younjung told him that she was fine. 

 

 

"You are not fine YJ. Let me take you home after this class. I'll go get permission slip-"

 

 

"Yah.. Overhajima.. I'm fine. Its just preggo acting up." whispered Younjung while giggling.

 

 

"Yahhhh.. how can you still make a joke about it. Neol daedanhada.. Kim Younjung."

 

 

"Geureom geurom.." Younjung smiles.

 

 

"And this is why, i've always love you. Saranghae nae mirae wifeu." Sungchan was being really bold that it made Younjung smile fade slowly. When Sungchan was not looking at her, Younjung just stared at her bestfriend's side profile. 

 

 

Yes. Sungchan is going to be her husband but why is it so hard for her to accept Sungchan. Its not like she didnt have feelings for him before. Her love for Sungchan was more than just friends before she got together with Suh Jadin. Younjung just felt bad. She didnt want to lose her bestfriend for this. The only reason she agreed to the marriage was not because of her baby but it was because them being married would also help Sungchan break his vampire curse. 

Pin by 초 민 on mga papi shet | Nct, We heart it, Find image

Its tough for her to open up her heart that still yearns for Jadin. The one that she gave her ity away to. She could have just told Jadin about it. But she knows Jadin will comeback running to her leaving everything behind just for her. And she doesnt want that. Jadin has a lot on his plate. He has a scholarship and a reputation to uphold. Younjung couldn't afford to take everything away from him. She needs to learn to let go of him right now. Yup. She is failing on the highest level.


 

After school ended..

 

 

Younjung and Sungchan met up with HyunA at the hallway. HyunA had suggested that they gather at their hideout. Its been a while since they had a full squad attendance. I mean minus Jadin but yes. Its been a while. 

 

 

So they decided to stop by the tteokbokki stall near the hideout and bought some snacks. "Jajjang tteokbokki mmmm Areum Noona will love this.."

 

 

"Yah Hyun.. Who else is coming? I'm gonna buy more if there are additional people." asked Sungchan.

 

 

"Hmmmm. Binnie told me that Areum eonnie is bringing Eric and then Bommie.. Hmmm I'm not sure if Taeyong Samchon is coming."

 

 

"Is it true that Taeyong Samchon is dating Bommie. Heol."

 

 

"Yeah I guess so. They just came back from Glamping at Gapyeong the other week. While you were busily being preggo Younjung ah. Someone else were also getting laid like you.."

 

 

"Yah Jeong HyunA! Stop spitting nonsense. Language please." reprimanded Sungchan.

 

 

"Hyun, i know what you did with Jabin okay. So if you don't want your mother to know about it, you better start treating me with some respect. You're getting ruder and ruder this days. What is wrong with you?"

 

Kdrama rolling eyes k drama GIF on GIFER - by Ceswyn

"Fine, I'm sorry preggo. Jeez, you're so sensitive eversince you're pregnant."

 

 

"Me? You're the one that is different eversince you started dating!" 

 

 

"Oh shut up.. God.. Hurry up.. The rest might reach the hideout already." answer HyunA averting the topic. It is true. She did change didn't she? Not sure why. Hmmm... HyunA had left them two while Sungchan was still waiting for his tteokbokki order. 

 

 

"Ignore her okay. She and her tantrums. I guess she got a lil worst after our baby brother, Shotaro was born. I think she is jealous. I can say that only Jabin is the only one who gives her the fullest attention. Soon Jabin is moving into the dorms so lets just let her be alright. She promised me that she won't get into trouble though."

 

 

"Chan ah.. You're too nice and also understanding.. Haigooo."

 

 

"I'm only nice to people I love. Including you. I love you Kim Younjung." Sungchan said it romantically while grabbing Younjung's hand.

Gimme Ur Hand' GIF - Hand Hold - Discover & Share GIFs

Before he could even intertwine his fingers with hers. Younjung immediately lets go of his hand awkwardly and adjusted her school uniform. "Andwae Chan ah. Hajima.."

 

 

"Mian."

 

 

"Mianhae Younjung ah.."

 

 

"Imo-nim... uri jumuneun kkeutnasseo? We are actually running late hahah.." asked Younjung about their order just to act natural. Its sad that all the neoz are behaving not like themselves in front of each other. They used to be so close, I guess things really change when you have feelings involved in your friendship. 

 


 

At the Hideout

 

 

Areum, Eric Sohn, Bommie and Jabin had already arrived earlier than the Hanlim students. HyunA who went earlier was already cuddling and snogging with the boyfriend at the corner of the sofa. 

 

 

"Eo Channie Oppa and Younjung Eonnie wasseo.. Wanjeon bogoshipohhhhh"

 

 

"Eungg uri Bommie. Jal-jinaesseo?"

 

 

"Eung eung.. Eonnie? Gwenchana? I heard you were rushed to the hospital last week. What happened?"

 

 

"Mmm gwenchana.. Just dehydration." Younjung lied.

 

 

"Ahhh... mani mul masheoo.. Eonnie you're losing weight too."

 

 

"I know right?? I kept telling her that but she doesn't believe me." Sungchan added.

 

 

"Ayyyy.. I still look the same, you're just flattering me Bommie.. I miss you maknae yah.." hugged Younjung to Bommie. Indeed it has been a while. The last time they saw each other was before Jadin left for Chicago. But at that time, Younjung was fine. Now she really needed a hug.

 

 

"Hey Chan.. What's up??"

 

 

"Eric hyung.. wahhh looking great yo!"

 

 

"Thanks you too. Have you been working out?"

 

 

"No. Definitely i was born like this. HAHAH."

 

 


"Jashikk.."

Eric THe Boyz GIF - Eric THeBoyz KPop - Discover & Share GIFs

 

"Yahhh... Its nice to have everybody around.. If only Jadin is here, our squad will be complete" said Areum.

 

 

"Mmm Ashipta..  But i think Jadin oppa is doing fine there right? Binnie oppa, you're the one who last talk to him right?"
 

 

 

"Nuga? Na?" answered Jabin breaking the makeout session with HyunA putting it on paused. 

 

 

"Jadin is fine. He is adapting well there. I heard he got a girlfriend too."

 

 

"Beolseo??? That's fast." said Bommie.

 

 

"Ayyy.. thats not his girlfriend. Its just a friend. I remember him telling me that she is just a friend who lives next to Halmeoni" added Areum.

 

 

"Geurae? She was in Halmeoni's house though. I saw her preparing dinner with Halmeoni when I was facetiming Dindin. She also backhug Dindin  on the couch calling him dinner was ready. They look more than just neighbours." Jabin didn't know that his words might have tore Younjung's heart into pieces. It was the last thing Younjung wanted to hear while being pregnant with Jadin's baby.

 

 

"Is she pretty?" asked HyunA.

 

 

"Hmmmm yeppeo but my girlfriend is prettier.." answered Jabin while kissing HyunA cheeks making her blush. She then gave Jabin a peck on the lips. Gosh this two. -_-

 

 

Younjung was about to puke seeing those two being cringe. She is pregnant and vomitting is part of the preggo symptoms but seeing them two is not helping. Sungchan was watching Jabin with hawk eyes and anytime he would blow up if anything happens to his sister. Younjung held him and calm him down.

 

 

"Yah yah.. Have some shame guys. If wanna do it or whatever, keep it to yourself. You don't have to show us your public display of affection in front of us. Gross you know. And Bommie is here. Please. Behave." said Areum.

 

 

"Fine fine sorry.. "

 

 

As they hang out and chill, Sungchan nudges Younjung about the news that they wanted to tell the Neoz about. Younjung was nervous but she nodded signalling that she is ready for Sungchan to break the news. "Yedora... I have something to tell you guys." Sungchan had gain their attention.

 

 

"Sashileun.. Younjung and I are getting married this end of the year after our exams."

 

 

"BWO????!"

 

 

"BWOO??"

 

 

"BWOO!"

 

 

The sudden bombardization of "Whats" are making the couple nervous. "Before answering any of your doubts. I wanna let all of you know that. I am half vampire and half human." Sungchan confessed.

 

 

"Malri dwae??? Yah.. Please don't joke about this stuff." said Jabin.

 

 

"I'm serious. Do i look like i'm telling you a joke now? Especially In front of these tteokbokki."

Falling In Love With Korean Food – Miss Pinky Says

"Younjung parents and my parents had arranged for us to get married to break the curse. The curse says that, 18 is the cut off age for me to be married and have kids. Only then i will be able to remain immortal and live on. We found out that I am actually a year older than HyunA. So it makes me actually already 18 and we don't have much time before i turn a year older."

 

 

"Yo Chan. You're not writing a play like Twilight right for your literature class? You're acting like Edward Cullen now." said Eric still in disbelief.

 

 

"Its true." Younjung grabs Sungchan's hands and raise her other hand and swore on her life that Sungchan is only telling the truth. "We are getting married and we are going to start a family together." said Younjung while facing Sungchan as they make eye contact with each other. Sungchan was touched by Younjung's words although it felt like she had to force it out of .

 

 

"Yo.. i really am speechless. Sungchan ah.. Congrats!" Jabin congratulated his mate with a bro hug.

 

 

"Dude. You finally got your girl! Thank god my brother went away."

 

 

"Yah dont say it like that. You might hurt YJ." said Sungchan.

 

 

"Wae.. They broke up and both of you are single so really dude. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you."

 

 

"Thanks Jabin. I didn't expect that reaction coming from you but really thanks. Yall are all invited to the wedding."

 

 

"Chan ah. I don't know if i should believe in this catastrophe. But i believe you will love and take good care of Younjungie. Congrats brother." said Areum. Eric too gave Sungchan a bro hug. Bommie and Areum hugged Younjung so warmly as Younjungie tears starts to fall. HyunA was just looking at them at the side.

 

 

"Tsk.. Fake." said HyunA to herself. Jabin who came back to her after congratulating Sungchan tickled her sides. "Yah Younjung is going to be your sister in law. Ommona... You must be so happy that your bestfriend is now going to be part of your family."

 

 

"Family museun..."