Stranger than Ever

Twilight Love

“I’m so excited to meet Haneul-ie for the first time YJ...”

sungchan gif Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

“Me too…”

 

It is Younjung’s first gynae checkup today. She is in her first trimester and today marks her being 12 weeks pregnant. An ultrasound will be conducted to check on the fetus growth and heart rhythm. Younjung will also need to draw some blood test to see whether her blood count is normal. The newly weds head to Seoul National Hospital with fingers intertwined with one another. Both are feeling less pressured than before.

 

Thank God, with their strings attached. Things are starting to feel normal again. The only difference is, they are now living under same roof. Sleeping in the same bed. Sharing the same pillow. Sungchan never felt happier and more alive having his bestfriend as his wife. The warmth he absorbed from the love YJ had showered him is astounding. A half vampire like him deserved nothing but the best from the most amazing girl in the universe.

 

At the hospital

 

Both were waiting nervously for their appointment number to be called. Sungchan was holding YJ’s hand tightly to make her feel less nervous. In a heartbeat, their number was called, and they went into the gynae’s room. They were greeted by a familiar face. The doctor they are meeting was recommended by Johnny Samchon and Youngwon Imo. The same doctor that single-handedly handled the amazing triplets birth story.

 

“Welcome and Congratulations. I have heard your story from Mr and Mrs Suh. And I am very please to help you on pregnancy journey.”

 

“Alright Mrs Jeong, I will need you to lie down, and we will do ultrasound alright. It will be a lil cold, but I promise to make it as comfortable as possible.”

 

Ultrasound Scans: How Do they Work? | MRIPlus | MRI PLUS

“Wow. This is going be an interesting pregnancy indeed. Stranger than before.”

 

“What do you mean saem?” asked Sungchan.

 

“Mr Jeong, your wife is a real MVP. I think you will need to prepare yourself to take an early leave from school soon.” Sungchan was still clueless to whatever the doctor was saying. He looked at the sonogram and saw Haneul-ie. He then looked at YJ and she was crying. He panicked, he quickly took out a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe YJ’s tears.

 

“Baby… you, okay? I’m here love. Don’t cry. Gosh I don’t know what’s going on.”

 

“Chan ah.. I think I’m going to be due soon.”

 

“Huh?! Aren’t you only 12 weeks pregnant. You still have at least 24 weeks.”

 

“I’m not sure what is going on Mr Jeong, your baby boy is growing at a very fast rate. It’s really strong too. I might need to run more test on Mrs Jeong and the baby.”

 

“Is it serious? How far in are we at now?”

 

“According to the calculation of her last menstrual cycle. Mrs Jeong is in her 1st trimester going to her 2nd trimester. But the sonogram and the baby heartrate are similar to a baby in their 3rd trimester. We might be expecting a labour real soon. Mrs Jeong heartrate isn’t looking that good either.”

 

“No way. Is YJ even fit enough to carry on this pregnancy? Seongsaengnim… You gotta do something. Take it out or something?”

 

“No Chan. It’s not the doctor’s decision. It’s not anyone else’s decision. It’s my decision. I’m fine. I can do this.”

 

“YJ-“

 

“I CAN. You know I can.” Said YJ with a stern voice.

 

“Alright alright. I’m sorry.” Sungchan apologized while sitting next to his wife. “I’m just worried. I’m afraid of losing you baby.”

 

“What about Haneul-ie? Don’t you care about him too?”

 

“I do my love. With my whole heart. But when it comes to saving you or him. I would rather choose you. I can’t live without you.”

 

“So do I Chan ah. We have gone through so much together. And I want Haneul to meet his amazing father. He is our child.” Said YJ as she tightened the grasp of the Sungchan’s hand.

 

The Doctor gave them another date for a follow up appointment. At the rate of the baby’s growth. They will need to do a check-up every week till the day YJ goes into labour. It’s a first strange case for the gynaecologist. Its too strange that no scientific thesis can explain what is going on.

our flower | nct female member - 【九十四】 ships in nct ‣ shotaro & sungchan -  Wattpad

 

After the chaotic checkup, the couple went to the neoz hideout and obviously they are here to break the strange news to the big sister first instead of their parents. Pretty sure their parents will be receiving a LOVE call from the doctor earlier.

 

Areum, YJ and Sungchan were seated at the common space area in front of the tv console. Areum was calm as she has always been. She looked at the two, fidgeting around worried.

 

“So is anyone going to enlighten me what is going on? Also, can I say something first?”

 

“Sure Noona..”

 

“OMG Younjung ah! I didn’t know you were this pregnant the last time I saw you on your wedding day. Your baby bump tho. Its big. How are you doing sis? You don’t really look that good. Are you okay? Is the baby okay?”

 

“Here is the thing Eonnie…”

 

“Chan and I… we…”

 

“I went on shock the night me and YJ were officially married.”

 

“Huh???! You did it even when YJ is already pregnant? DUDEEEEEEEE YOU MAD LAD…”

 

"Its scientifically proven that it is okay to have during the first trimester. Having will not hurt the baby. We just cannot penetrate beyond the , and the baby cannot tell what's going on. It's normal for the mother to have a high  drive to change during pregnancy." explained Sungchan.

 

“Okay Professor Jeong. So OMG. Let me guess? That shock made Younjungie more pregnant then before? Is YJ expecting twins? Triplets??”

 

“No…”

 

“THEN????? JJANGKAN.. LET ME PROCESS THINGS.”

 

“Chan is a vampire. A vampire went on shock while having with his wife who is already pregnant.”

 

“Does that mean???????? YOU ARE HAVING A DEVIL’S CHILD????”

 

“Eonnie.. Its still a baby.”

 

“I’m sorry. Yes Baby. A VAMPIRE BABY??? HOLY MOTHER OF TWILIGHT.”

Park Shin Hye Gif Hunt | Park shin hye, Wife material ..._______________________________________________________________________________________