Love is a Big Word

Twilight Love

After their weekday date (For Jabin and Jadin that is), the three siblings went back home. As soon as the youngest came back home, Jadin furiously grab him by the collar and push him to the chair of their game room.

40 Best Video Game Room Ideas & Cool Gaming Setup (2020 Guide)

"Yo whats wrong with you??!" exclaimed Jabin trying to let go from his brother grip.

 

 

"Jadin.. Yahhhh.. yah yah Suh Jadin whats going on!" screamed Areum who saw the brawl. She jumped in attempting to stop the two but was just pushed to the side. 

21 Joys Of Being A Girl With An Older Brother | Angry cartoon, Bart and  lisa simpson, Simpsons halloween

"Yah unnwa... Dude what is your problem man.. What did I ever do to you..."

 

 

"You try telling it to everyone and you're dead."

 

 

"Jadin.. Jabin.. stop it. Please. This is not the way for us to solve problems. Remember our promise??" reminded Areum to her brothers.

 

 

"Tell that to him, he is the one who started this.." said Jabin.

 

 

"Start what??" asked Areum.

 

 

"He's dating Youn Jungie." answered Jabin earning a punch from Jadin in the face.

Sibling Fight GIFs | Tenor

"What??!"

 

 

"You are an a**hole just like your girlfriend.."

 

 

"Don't you dare mock my girlfriend. She is your bestfriend too.."

 

 

"Yah Suh Jadin.. What has gotten into you. You're never like this. Let go of Jabin." After releasing all his anger, Jadin finally releases his brother hastily. He then sat on the chair trying to cool down. Areum then approached Jabin to see if he is okay. His face was a little bruise from the punch. She had told him to iced it down while she talk to Jadin. 

 

 

When Jabin went to get ice, Areum pulled the other game chair in the room and sat next to Jadin. Jadin was now just moving the mouse cursor uncontrollably just so he could cool down his anger. 

 

 

Areum the back of Jadin's neck, "Hey.."

 

 

"What.."

 

 

"I can't believe you did that.."

 

 

"Are you gonna lecture me too about dating Youn Jung? If yes, save it. Nothing will stop me or change my mind about dating her."

 

 

"No i'm not. That's your love life. I won't meddle on something that is not my business. Thats our Triplets Favour remember."

 

 

"Then what?"

 

 

"I just wanna know what happened. What made you so angry that you punch your own brother. Don't you think its unfair for him?"

 

 

"What is unfair? Look. I bumped into HyunA and Jabin while I was on a date with Youn Jungie. I tried to hide but obviously I got caught. HyunA said some words that was harsh and it made Youn Jung cry when they left the arcade."

 

 

"What did she say.."

 

 

"She said Youn Jung was a betrayer because she decided to date me instead of Sungchan."

 

 

"Ooooooooo.."

 

 

"Yah.. But its a fact. No?" said Jabin coming in the room with Ice pack on his left cheek.

 

 

"You again. Do you want a second punch?" threatened Jadin.

 

 

"Alright alright.. I'm sorry.."

 

 

"But Hyungnim.. You know it very well that Sungchan likes Youn Jung and she actually had feelings for him too. HyunA assured me that. And gosh.. Did you forget what you saw when Jungwoo samchon showed us the CCTV footage."

 

 

"I know.. I'm not blind. But we kissed and she didn't back away from it. I'm honestly confused. I don't know what to feel. But guys.. I swear I love her."

 

 

"Yo.. bruh.. Love is a big word. Youn Jungie is not like some SOPA girls that you can toy around and play with their feelings."

 

 

"Then what about my feelings? Can't i love? Do i not deserve to fall in love. With my bestfriend?"

 

 

Areum sighed and was thinking hard on what to advise her brother, "Hmmm.. Jadin ah.. I think both you and Youn Jung had rushed into things. Kissing each other doesn't determinds love you know. I know your feelings are genuine but what about Youn Jung. Have you asked her, if she was okay with the both of you dating?"

 

 

"Well, to be honest. Today was our first ever time being alone with each other. She was lovely and sweet. Child like when she wanted the plushie. Honestly my heart fluttered when i thanked her for giving Us a chance to do this. And that she answered that she trust me and fate."

 

 

"I for sure won't trust you if I were to date you." commented Jabin teasing his brother again. Jadin was already raising his hand to slap Jabin but he knew Jabin was testing his patience. Honestly, the siblings rarely fight with each other. Physically that is. It is part of the Triplets Favour that they had agreed. Following below is the list of favours that they had agreed.

 

1. Trust Each Other, No Matter what.

2. Respect Each Other

3. Twins comes first before friends

4. Never fight physically with ill feelings involved

5. Lower Ego and apologize genuinely

6. Help each other in need

7. Never meddle in each others love life

8. Comfort each other when one is down

9. Graduate school together

10. Be happy for one another

 

"So she said that and you just went for it? For the kiss?"

 

 

"Yeah. It was mutual. Like i said, she didn't back away from it."

 

 

"Aigoooo.. I don't know man.. Remember what Appa said to us. We have to be responsible for our actions. So bro. If you love her, go for it man. But if it doesn't work out make sure it won't effect our friendship." said Areum.

 

 

"I can't stop that from happening if it really happens."

 

 

"Well prevent it. I am doing just fine with HyunA. So you can to."

 

 

"Yeah yeah you and your big mouth girlfriend."

 

 

"Stop it.. You know she doesn't mean like that earlier. Sungchan is her brother of course she will say that. Don't take it to heart please. I'll talk to her about it and make sure she apologize to Youn Jungie."

 

 

"And me.."

 

 

"Aigoooo.. Algaesso.. arasso. I'm going to shower while you guys reconcile with each other. What time is Eomma coming back. You guys met her earlier right?"

 

 

"Urmm... About that.. We just wanted to get away from final period cause we had plans with our girlfriends." answered Jabin.

 

 

"What?! So you meant, Jabin you went to Hanlim to meet HyunA and Jadin you did the same for Youn Jung????"

 

 

"Yeah for me. I didn't know Jadin was dating Youn Jung at that time. He didn't tell me who he was meeting. He just told me that he is meeting someone. So we went to get permission together."

 

 

"The one that you lied about. Gosh you two.. Ah stresseuu.."

 

 

"Please don't tell Eomma and Appa that. Jaebal.. Jaebal.. Noona neomu Yeppeo.." Jabin started singing sugar coating his words. Areum rolled her eyes but a smile was formed as she exits the room. And so thats how the twins made up with each other.


 

Many days later..

 

Bommie POV

#nct from nct

Dark gray clouds hang overhead, seemingly moving closer to her. The Sunshine attempting to slip through the seams clouds making it an almost beautiful shade of a mix of light and dark. Bommie exhales "Ah.. looks like rain" as she stick her head out of her apartment window.

 

 

Just as the words leave her mouth a rain drop hits her nose causing her to flinch. Filling her nose with the earthy scent of the garden nearby, Bommie loved the rain. She likes the way it makes the earth smell, the way the air feels on her skin.

 

 

Rain starts to fall and Bommie had decided to keep the window open to let the cool air fill her room. She moves back from the window and lay back on her bed. Weather like this makes her wish she had someone with her to cuddle and just have a lazy day.

 

 

She texted her favourite "Oppa".

 

Bom : Tyongsss...

 

Bom: Ppapeuni?’

 

She got an Instant response

 

Taeyong: Nope just got done at the studio.

 

Taeyong: Wae? Are you okay love..

Squeal GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Bom: Bi mani nawa yo..

 

Bom: Waeryeowo...

 

Taeyong: Aigooooo... Naega neoui jibeul kalka??

 

Bom: Hmmmm.. If i'm not disturbing you. Appa is not home.

 

Taeyong: Arasso.. Geumbang kalkae.. 10 mins? :)

 

Bom: Eo..

 

 

Taeyong has been very close to Bommie eversince they decided to speak banmal with each other although there is no way for them to close the . But Taeyongie is just a super sweet uncle that is always there for Bommie. He was always more than happy to help Bommie with anything. He was so charming and polite. A total sweetheart with the cutest little smile that melted everyone heart.

APPRECIATION - Happy Birthday to NCT's Taeyong! | Hallyu+

Bommie would talk to him everyday, he was always so happy to talk to her. Nothing ever felt boring or stale hanging out with him, things just clicked plus he loved taking care of Bommie.

 

 

Often times the Neoz and her schoolmates would ask if them two were dating. Everytime Taeyong would fetch Bommie at school to hang out with Bommie. Even at the Hideout, the Neoz would notice them both of them be full on cuddling while carrying on conversations with everyone else.

 

 

Bommie resting her head on Taeyong's lap as he plays with her hair and lazily tracing her profile with his finger. And then to sitting on his lap when he joins the Neoz for dinner, most of the time he was feeding Bommie. 

 

 

Sungchan and Jabin kept teasing both of them. "Awww look at the cute couple holding hands."

 

 

"So when is the wedding??"

 

 

"Yah museun soriyaaa.... Ayyy its not like that.." denied Bommie.

 

 

Most nights when Haechan had to work till morning, Taeyong would spend the night at the Lee's Residence to accompany Bommie. And they would be in each others bed after falling asleep while binge watching kdramas together. Neither of them saw each other anything more than friends.


 

 

Bommie heard the door to the apartment open, "Oppa I'm in here.." Taeyong appears in the archway leading into Bommie's room dressed in a grey sweatshirt with black ripped jeans pushing his hood off his head. Bommie could see where the rain droplets speckled over Taeyong shoulders.

 

 

His dark hair draped over his forehead just meeting at his eyebrows holding up a plastic bag of all her favorite junk foods with the softest smile. Bommie excitedly squeal and scoot over in her bed to make room for Taeyong. 

 

 

"Oppa, do you want a change of clothes?" as Taeyong lifted his hoodie up revealing his inner tight fitting tank top. He had hanged the sweatshirt with a hanger and placed it at the rack by the edge of Bommie's bed.  He then sat in next to her. 

 

 

"Don't need. I'm good love.." making Bommie shiver a little. It always gets her everytime Taeyong called her 'Love'. Gosh she is only 16 years old. Aigooo.. Anyways... Bommie have already picked out what to watch for the next few hours.

 

 

Halfway through the first movie, Bommie's head was already on Taeyong's chest with his arm stretched around her, slowly rubbing the area in between her shoulder blades. The smell of the cool saturated air fills the room, relaxing them both. 

 

 

Melodic pitter-patter of the rain drops hitting the room window sill start to make Bommie's eyes heavy with content. She nuzzle against his chest, causing him to hum and gently place a kiss on the top of her head.

 

 

"Chulyo??" Taeyong cooed.

 

 

"Ani.." Bommie groanned into the blanket hugging Taeyong's chest, "Unchulyo.." pouting.

 

 

Taeyong lets out a soft chuckle "Okay, whatever you say love.." Bommie lift her head to look up at Taeyong with big doe eyes.

 

 

"Yahh... what’s that look for? Gwenchana?" asked Taeyong with concern rubbing the back of her head with his thumb.

 

 

"Oppa.. can i ask you something?"

 

 

"Of course you can." Starting to hear the worry in his voice.

 

 

"Have you ever thought about us?" Bommie popping the golden question. Taeyong adjusts himself to sit up straight against the headboard.

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

"You know....us.....like as in more than just friends. Like more than just an uncle and I don't know what am I to you."

 

 

Taeyong was slightly blushing, "Um... Bommie ah... Well... Naneun-"

 

 

"You know what, forget it.. sorry if it was weird that i asked haha"

 

 

"Ani ani.. its not weird" Taeyong hurriedly responding. "Just unexpected HAHA" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

 

 

Bommie looked over and "Oppa.... it’s fine don’t worry about it"

 

 

"Lets just get back to the movie okay?"

 

 

Taeyong looks as if he's about to say something. Mouth slightly miming words but only a sigh comes out as he sinks back into the bed. He nods in agreement as Bommie place her head down in between the crook of Taeyong's neck and shoulder, setting her ear just above his heart.

 

 

Bommie was able to hear his heart beating. Was it this fast before? She weren’t really paying attention. Bommie would normally commentate on the movies they watch. Yelling at the protagonists for their fatal flaw and making the one mistake that drives the whole movie while taeyong mindlessly agrees just to give Bommie the satisfaction.

 

 

He knows how much Bommie love being right. Seeing Bommie so passionate makes him find her 10 times cuter. He can't help but smile but right now she was silent, not even focusing on the movie. She was replaying his words in her head.

 

 

Bommie felt stupid to think that Taeyong would ever think of her as more than a friend? She had been toying with the idea for some time now. It was eating away at her, constantly making her question whether she had feelings for her friend-like Uncle.

 

 

Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad having Taeyong as a boyfriend. I mean they both already act like a couple. But what if things don’t work out? Forget about the . But they will ruin a great friendship not just between them but between her father and Taeyong too. Is it worth trying?

 

 

By the time the second movie is over the sun is already setting, casting a yellowish glow to the world around as it still continues to rain. Bommie shuffle out of bed to look outside the window again taking in the beautiful colors paired with the intoxicating smells and sounds of the evening rain, causing her to exhale taking her worries with it.

window, city, sunset, sky background | TOPpng

 

Taeyong joins Bommie from behind wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder. "You sure.. You’re okay Bom?’ he asks softly.

 

 

Both of them are a little groggy from lying in bed, Bommie hum sweetly placing her hand on his, locked together over her stomach

nuzzling your head against his.

 

 

"Yeppeunji?" Taeyong said in amazement of the scenery.

 

 

"Eo.. Yeppeo.. It’s amazing how the light bounces-"

 

 

"Ani.. Not the scenery. I was talking about you" Taeyong interrupts.

 

 

Bommie turned her head to face him, "Oh wow that was cheesy, even for you"  she said laughingly teasing Taeyong.

 

 

"Yahhh jinshimureo." Taeyong whines.

 

 

"Geurae? Mian.. You’re so sweet Oppa" Bommie said reassuringly not intending to hurt his feeling, he is sensitive after all. She move in to peck him on his cheek, still held tightly by his arms. Taeyong quickly turns his head so Bommie ended up kissing his lips instead.

 

 

"LEE TAEYONG!!! Bwo-" Bommie exclaimed completely caught off guard breaking free from Taeyong's arms. She turn to face him, her back against the windows sill.

 

 

"I said I was serious.." Taeyong giggled as Bommie playfully punch him and laugh but it quickly fades and her tone deepens.

 

 

"Oppa... i think i need to tell you something..." Bommie look down at her hands intertwined with Taeyong.

 

 

"Hmmm?" Taeyong hums playing a cute little smile across his lips.

 

 

"I think-ithinkimfallinginlovewithyou" said Bommie rushing out holding her eyes shut and clenching her fists. Suddenly she felt Taeyong fingers break her grasp, intertwining his fingers with hers. She open her eyes to see the soft expression on his face.

nct 127 lee taeyong | Tumblr

"Neomu gwiyowo neo, What am i going to do with you?’ Taeyong smiles pulling Bommie closer to him into an embrace. Bommie's heart starts to flutter at the sheer thought of him feeling the same way.

 

 

"So does that mean..." She muffled into his shoulder.

 

 

Taeyong steps back a small amount just to look at Bommie. "Bommie ah..  I’ve been in love with you since the moment I promised your mother before you were born." explained Taeyong.

 

 

"I just loved and treasure what we had so much.. that I was terrified if I had confessed to you earlier, it would have made you uncomfortable." Taeyong faltered.

 

 

"So i just cherished anytime I got to spend with you even if it meant you didn’t love me back as more than just an uncle." Taeyong added with a shy smile.

 

 

Bommie immediately find herself in a dilemma, she either punch him in the arm for being so stupid all this years or kiss him for being so stupid for the same exact reason.

 

 

Bommie decided to go with the second option, where she took his face in between her hands, cradling his jaw with her tiny palms, her lips connect with his, taking Taeyong by surprise. His lips are softer than Bommie ever had imagined in her many daydreams and they fit so perfectly against hers.

 

 

The bottom of Taeyong's nose rubbing against the side of hers, his mouth melts into hers, pulling Bommie into him by her waist. The kiss doesn’t last long but it felt like hours have passed with their lips locked slowly and passionately.

 

 

Bommie pulled away with a smile dancing across her lips looking up as Taeyong deep beautiful eyes. He lays a light kiss upon her forehead. Bommie turn around to look back out of the window, with Taeyong's arms around her once again. Both of them fully absorbing the beauty of the world around them.

 

 

The decadent smell of rain, the crisp air running across her skin, watching the wind pass through the trees. Bommie turn her head to look at Taeyong once more. The heavenly glow of light of the setting sun playing off taeyong’s sharp features, she use her hand to turn his head towards her.

 

 

"Can we stay like this forever?" Bommie asked, lost in his gaze.

 

 

"Of course we can but.. neoui Abonim.." 

 

 

"Oh shizzz.. My promise to Appa. Eotteoke??"

 

 

"What promise?"

 

 

"I promised him not to be in relationship until I get into Uni."

 

 

"Ohh that's easy.."

 

 

"Easy??? Tyong.. Thats two years to go.."

 

 

"Yeah I know. I can refrain and control myself from you.."

 

 

"Are you sure?? What about if i keep-" Bommie makes kissy faces towards Taeyong. Taeyong then hit her lips lightly with his hands. 

 

 

"Aigoo yah.. Worry bout yourself. Plus you do know that you're not legal yet right? So technically, I do need to control myself."

 

 

"Ahhhhh Oppaaaaa.."