Wedding Dresseu

Twilight Love

“That looks perfect on you Chan,” as Younjung circle the man who is standing on the small stage in the fitting room.

 Sungchan di 2020 | Manusia

“Is it? This also feels better.” Sungchan tries swinging his arm and shrugging his shoulder as he stares his reflection on the fitting room mirror.

 

 

“Well good to know! We’ll consider this one then.” Younjung nods to the butler as he takes the measurement of her fiancé.

 

 

“So, do you still want to consider my mother's offer?” Sungchan asks Younjung when both of them exit the tailor’s parlor and walk away to find dinner.

 

 

Younjung and Sungchan's wedding is coming in one month, and they are busy finalizing the catering, venue and run down. They have been busy juggling school and wedding preparations. Sungchan has been busier as he had been scouted by SM Entertainment and received a hosting job offer for SBS Inkigayo recently.  Well if you are a Jeong, you'll definitely be on tv. Like father, like son. You cannot blame Sungchan for his handsome face.

 

 

“Yes, I am still down to your mom’s offer. I guess if that works, it’ll be meaningful for both of us.” Younjung clung her hand into Sungchan’s arm and walk with him to the subway station.

 

 

Yes, over the pass two months Sungchan and Younjung grew closer to one another as they get to know each other romantically. It was nothing much but its just that when Younjung puts down the wall that she had for Sungchan, things got better and just different. Has she fully open her heart for Sungchan? No. But she had learn to appreciate Sungchan more as her soon to be lifetime partner and the father to her child.

Nct Nct127 GIF - Nct Nct127 Kpop - Discover & Share GIFs

Sungchan waits calmly with Younjung as both of them stand over the waiting line, waiting for the train to the Jeong's house to come. The train arrives and both of them step into the half empty carriage. Younjung sat on the corner and Sungchan takes the place next to her. Younjung's hand still holds into Sungchan's tightly as if letting him go will make her lost.

 

 

“What else do you need to check? I’m free this weekend I can accompany you.” Sungchan turns his head to face Younjung.

 

 

Younjung took her iphone and open her notes app, “Your suit is done, fitting is next week. You will need to do that alone though, It will be our confinement period where we are not allowed to see each other already before the wedding hahah.."

 

 

"Hmmm anyways what else.. Let's see.." 

 

Sweet_Peas.jpg?resize=960%2C685&ssl=1

"I’ve decided on our flowers they will be Sweet Peas and catering is handled by my mother. We just need to take the rings this weekend.” Sungchan ruffles his fiancee's hair, “Daedanhada Kim Younjung! You did everything by yourself! I really need to treat you to a spa day!”

 

 

Younjung groaned “Oh yes I need a relaxation me time before the day! Glad that our finals are over so we could spend more time for the wedding. Oh the girls are already planning a bridal shower, so i might as well ask them to include spa day hahaha..” she giggle when she lean into Sungchan’s shoulder and presses his cheek out of habit.

 

 

Sungchan's ears turn into the deep shade of red despite having that done by Younjung many times when they were younger. Finally, just finally he will be marrying his childhood sweetheart. It felt like a dream come true. He is also excited for their child. Sungchan puts his hands on Younjung's tiny bump making the two of them smile. *A/N Seriously, I only wished for them to be happy. I've been rooting for them since day 1!*

 

 

They had reached the station almost around dinner time. While walking side by side, Younjung stop for a while to buy an ice cream. She was sort of craving for it. Not really but she has a sweet tooth just like her Mother, Youngjae. Sungchan patiently waits for her as she place her order and returns with a cone of colorful ice cream. He helps her bring her bag so that Younjung could enjoy the sweet treat while he makes sure that she is not running into a pole or fall into a hole while walking.

 

 

“Joshimhae..” Sungchan warns Younjung when she almost hit a pole. She grinned and offered him a bite, “Chan ah.. Ice cream Meogeolae?” Sungchan shakes his head, “Ani nan gwenchana. You finish it, you look happy and you need energy, for yourself and our baby.”

 

 

“Aren’t you hungry?” Younjungie asked nonchalantly without knowing she smeared some ice cream to her own lips. *HERE WE GO AGAIN. INSERTS SECRET GARDEN PARODY*

Best Secret Garden Parody GIFs | Gfycat

 

“Aniya, I’ll eat dinner later. Aigooo. Yeogi babwa.. Choding iya?,” Sungchan brings some tissue out from his bag and wipes the smear away from Younjung's face, all while both of them still walk on the less busy road. Younjung bit her lips and wipe her tongue over her lips, “Clean?"

 

 

Sungchan chuckles, he loves this side of Younjung. Who is easy going and doesn’t mind looking a bit messy for awhile “Nae nae.. Its clean! Neomu gwiyeowo neo.. Makes me want to kiss you so badly.”

 

 

"Oh yahhhh.. Geumanhae.. You're making me blush."

 


 

Upon reaching The Jeongs' apartment.

 

 

"Eomma.. uri wasseoyo.." said Sungchan as they entered the Jeong's home.

 

 

"Eung.. Duruwa.." Yunha responded with Baby Shotaro wailing in the background. Shotaro was quiet the moment Yunha carried him in her arms to greet the two back home.

 

Dramabeans Korean drama recaps

"Aigo Taro yahh.. Hyung wasseo.." Baby Shotaro smiled with his eyes completely gone upon seeing his Hyung. He is also went gu gu ga ga..

 

 

"Eomma, Younjungie is going to take your offer.” Sungchan greets his mother with a kiss. Younjuing walk after Sungchan and also greets his mother who is soon to be her mother in law.

 

 

“Younjung ah! Jinjja? You will try my offer?” Yunha sounds so happy. Her eyes were glowing with stars and she looks like she can cry at any time too. Younjung nodded her head, “I want to try your wedding dress. I guess if we can just fix the size and everything else, it’ll be meaningful for me and you. Right Eommonim?” Younjung asked Yunha with the name she loves to hear from her.

 

 

Yunha hugs her daughter in law after she hands over Shotaro to Sungchan, “Yes! Oh gosh I am so happy that my son picks the perfect wife! I love you already.” She wipes a tear that falls from her eyes. Sungchan chuckles as he escapes to the kitchen and puts down some of the foods he bought for his mum on his left hand while he holds Shotaro on his other arm. After putting the food down he then went to play with his baby brother in his playroom.

 

 

While Younjung were in the Yunha and Jaehyun's room with her mother in law, she didn’t feel uncomfortable. They have been family since the neoz were all in their mother's womb. But she was slightly worried if her mother in law would caught her tiny baby bump which her in laws and other neoz were still kept in the dark. 

 

 

“Should we try it first? I am so excited! Your built is similar to mine back then, I guess this will look pretty on you.” Yunha pulls Younjung into her dressing room and she begins helping her try on the wedding dress.

 

 

Younjung had to admit, Sungchan’s mom has a good taste. The wedding gown looks simple, but you can tell this was a designer dress and it looks expensive.

 

 

“Do you think the design is okay?” Yunha asked, suddenly afraid if Younjung were just doing this for her.

 

 

Younjung nodded as she hold the dress, “I love it Eommonim! Not too complex but the simplicity and flowiness of the dress is amazing. Should we try it? I’ve been eating healthier to fit into the dress.” Younjung giggle. No way was she was on a diet. She was obviously eating for TWO!

 

 

Yunha pinches Younjung's cheeks, “You don’t have to Younjung ah! Illuwa, after you try the dress… you have to eat! I'll leave you to try the dress. Call me when you need my help.” Both of them laughed. Phewww that was a close call. Younjung was glad Sungchan’s mother loves her like she is her own daughter. And also thank god her mother in law wont see in her au naturel state. 

 

 

Younjung fit herself into the dress, a simple pastel dress but there was a bit of a poof that made Younjung so happy of how she look like in the mirror. She made a twirl while walking out of the dressing room. Everything fits her like a glove even if it was a bit tight at the waist line *coughs preggo*, but the length and everything else was perfect.

 

 

Yunha stared at Younjung's reflection in disbelief, and she walks behind her to tighten the dress. As if was not tight before. Oops.

 

 

“Holy- you look exactly like me on my wedding day, maybe I look prettier, but you are stunning!” Yunha humorous side makes Younjung laugh. She holds the dress as Younjung made a twirl to check on the side profile and a big smile appears on her face.

d6e0801fbe2fb8ab011e37198de73bbd0e0cfdc4.png

“Eommonim, igeo neun ddak chowa! Do you really let me? Like wear this dress?” Younjung still cannot believe her mother in law is allowing her to wear her wedding dress.

 

 

Yunha nods eagerly, “I say you look perfect. We can add some ornaments or laces if you want. I don't mind with some alterations.” Younjung shook her head “We’ll keep it like this! Like yours! I love this, will Sungchan like it?” Younjung didn’t have to wait because the door opens and Sungchan’s head comes into the room.

 

 

“Sorry I just managed to put Taro to sleep in his baby cot. Also, Wow! That is the dress?” he asked, as he joins Younjung to look at her reflection in the mirror.

 

 

“Can you take a picture, I’ll ask Appa if he is okay, and then we can bring this to the tailor to fix the size.” Yunha point to her hand bag and Sungchan makes his way to do what she said.

 

 

“I am okay with it, looks perfect. Fits to my suit color too.” Sungchan showed his mom the suit he tried on earlier.

 

 

With that the three of them walk to the dining room and have dinner together. The topic were mainly about the wedding preparations and their future plans after marriage. Like where they will be staying. Either at the Jeongs or at the Kims. She also asks if the couple wants to have their own house. 

 

 

“About that Eomma, I'm planning to move out of the house after our wedding but I will need your help to find us a house for us. As We are still you know.. Young” said Sungchan.

 

 

"I'm glad you brought that up but because the two of you still have a year of high school left. Your father and i figured you two should just stay with us first. You are still in our care Sungchan ah. Younjung you too."

 

 

"Gomawo Eommonim. I don't know how else can I thank you."

 

 

"No worries. I'm thankful that you are going to be my daughter in law. I know I have been strict about all of you dating but do know that I'm doing this for your own good. I'm glad you two are getting married so at least if Younjung got pregnant after the marriage, Sungchan will be responsible for it."

 

 

Sungchan and Younjung looked at each other signalling that they should leave before their secret gets unfold. "Well Eommonim I guess i will take my leave for the day. Thank you for the delicious dinner and also the beautiful wedding dress." Said Younjungie.

 

 

"I'll be sending her back Eomma, i'll be back soon-"

 

 

"Aniyo Chan ah, I can go by myself."

 

 

"Okay let me book you a cab instead okay love."

 

 

"Arasso.. Gomawo.." As they went down the lift, the two of them kept discussing about the possibilities of Yunha finding out about their secret. 

 

 

"Chan ah.. I swear i felt a cold sweat running down my spine when your mother was tightening the dress just now. My baby bump is starting to show. But i guess i hid it well." 

 

 

"Hold on for a little bit more alright YJ. I promise you won't have to hide our baby after the wedding." Said Sungchan while pulling Younjung into a side hug. His hand was on Younjung's baby bump. "Uri aegi.. Are you growing well inside.. Jogeumman gidaryeo.. Appa will show you off to the world soon."

 

 

They were waiting for the cab while they were being lovey dovey talking about their baby. At the corner of the side walk stands HyunA and Jabin that just got back from their date. Both of them definitely heard the two loud and clear about the baby in Younjung. 

 

 

Jabin looked at HyunA.

Boyfriend) Jo Kwang Min | Kpop

His girlfriend tried to avoid his gaze but Jabin pulled her to hide behind one of the pillars so Sungchan and Younjung wouldn't see them. 

 

 

"Hyun ah.. is it true? Younjungie is pregnant?"

 

 

 

"Aishhhttt I can't keep this secret anymore. YES SHE IS. And its not Sungchan's baby!"

 

 

 

"BWO??"

 

 

 

"Seolma.. Don't tell me its my brother's?"

 

 

 

"Bin ah.. I think you need to tell Jadin about it."

 

 

 

"Hyun... But their wedding is just next month. You know Jadin will teleport here if i tell him that. Plus he already is not that happy knowing that Sungchan and Younjung are getting married."

 

 

 

"Well he has to know! Its his baby for crying out loud."

 

 

 

"I'll think about it. Also, does your mother know about this?"

 

 

 

"You think the two of them will be let off that easily is she knows? Nado will suffer from it. We will all be grounded and force to break up if she knows."

 

 

 

"Aishhhhttt. Damn it. Why did Jadin had to leave his in his ex girlfriend before he left."

 

 

 

"They were probably in love. Neorang nan cheoreom.."

 

 

 

"You too have to take responsibility if anything happens to me Bin ah.."

 

 

 

"No way that will happen. We have been using protection. Plus Hyun ah.. I'm already signed as a trainee. I can't breach the contract."

 

 

 

"Arasso.. Tsk. I'm going up now. You can just leave." Said HyunA throwing abit of a fit.

 

 

 

"Yah Jeong HyunA, you forgot something."

 

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

 

"Igeo.." Suh Jabin giving a quick goodbye kiss on the lips to HyunA. "I hate you so much that I love you too pabo yah.." said HyunA.

Peck Kiss GIFs | Tenor

 

"Nado saranghae.. Uleun ga.. before your mother sees us. I'll see you tomorrow alright.."

 

 

"Mmm.."