Sorry, Heart

Twilight Love

At the Jeong’s apartment, Yunha and Younjung were sitting on the bed in the newly renovated Bride and Grooms’ room. Younjung’s head was hanging low, embarrassed to face her soon to be mother-in-law. She was not honest and obviously had let her down by being pregnant before marriage. Furthermore, the baby she is carrying is not Sungchan’s. The room felt extremely cold.  

 

Rain drops tick-tacking onto the glass windows. Only silence was filling up the cold room. Yunha hasn’t utter a word to Younjung ever since they arrived home.

 

“Jogi-”

 

“YJ. Don’t.”

 

“Ani Imo- “

 

“YJ. Please don’t leave my son.”

 

“Imo...”

 

“I mean... after all this year’s you guys grew up together. It has to be you to be my daughter in law. I have never imagined anyone else being my son’s soulmate. Please YJ. Please don’t do anything rashly again.”

 

“I’m so sorry Imo... I’m sorry. I have been selfish. I promise, I will never leave Sungchan anymore. No matter what happens I will be his wife. Vampire or not.”

 

“Don’t say sorry if you don’t mean it.”

“Look YJ. I’m not trying to be an evil mother-in-law to you. But I want you kids.. My kids to know how important it is to take responsibility to the mistakes you have made. At first, I blamed myself for forcing you and Sungchan to be married. We all thought, you know since Chan is a vampire and we need to end the curse. The easiest way to it was marriage.”

 

“And of course, with hopes you will be bearing my grandchildren in the near future and automatically the curse will be lifted. Who would have thought that you were already expecting?”

 

“Younjung ah. My dear you are still young. Your body is precious. But now, you are becoming a mother. It’s a lot to take in. I am angry but I am thankful that you came back to my son and with that you have saved his life.”

 

Ttuk tuk tuk… Sungchan knocked on the door, interrupting the two.

 

 

“Eomma.. can I have a moment alone with YJ?”

 

 

“Only for a while. You are not married until tomorrow. YJ rest well alright. I’ll bring you your clothes once you are done.”

 

 

“Gomapsumnida Imo.” Yunha left the room, giving the couple space for their conversation.

 

25 images about — 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍. ♡ on We Heart It | See more about gif,  nct and sungchan

 

Sungchan sat the corner of the bed while YJ is now leaning against the headboard on her back. She is still in her wedding dress looking exhausted. While looking at YJ, Sungchan scoot closer to her closing the gap between them. He took YJ’s hand and resting her palms on the side of his face. YJ’s hands were warm compared to his temperature that is naturally ice cold.

 

 Younjung made eye contact; “Chan ah. Please don’t ever make a decision like that ever. Leaving me just like that. Dude… I can’t. Why didn’t you tell me that Jadin is back. Why did you even agree for him to be my husband. For real, let’s not be overdramatic. Uri Ha-neulga needs us. I need you. You know it very well that Jadin won’t be here for long and you still want me to be married to him. Hell no.”

 

“I’m sorry Younjung. I was out of my mind when I got his message. It was the hardest decision for me to let go of you too. Everyone deserves second chances and Jadin is no exception. Especially when he is the real father to Ha-neulie. But seeing you today, in front of me. Made me realized how much I love you. And I am more than willing to sacrifice anything for you and Ha-neul.”

 

“YAH MEONGCHONGAHHH. I LOVE YOU NOT HIM!” Screamed YJ as she lightly slaps Sungchan and also pulling, stretching his cheeks. He winced and chuckled for a lil bit.

 

“Okay okay.. Don’t have to be so violent. Don’t forget I’m still a vampire. I’m stronger and bigger than you.”

 

YAHHHHHHHHH

 

 

On a fine Monday Morning, Sungchan and Younjung registered their marriage with both their parents as their witnesses. The wedding was as simple as signing a sheet of paper and boom; I pronounce you, Man and Wife. In just a span of youth, the two are officially married.

 

The family went to a nearby restaurant in Seoul to have an “After Wedding” Celebratory buffet. It was not a common wedding buffet. It was Yakiniku.

Best Yakiniku Around Tsuruhashi! 10 Popular Yakiniku Restaurants Discover  Oishii Japan -SAVOR JAPAN -Japanese Restaurant Guide-

 

Younjung had cravings for it earlier before the dramatic wedding reception. Her husband remembered it and suggested that they went here to have her cravings satisfied. The Suhs and the Lee’s came to join the joyous occasion too.

 

344 images about seola 🃏 on We Heart It | See more about seola, wjsn and  cosmic girls

As they were eating, Suh Jadin took a glance over at the newlyweds table and saw how happy Younjung is. Her smile was so beautiful and genuine. He misses it so much.

 

 

“Too late Jads.. You shouldn’t have put it in before you left. Now not just your ex was stolen. But your own baby too. HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE.” Said HyunA being savage. Jabin was nudging his girlfriend but of course. HyunA and her big mouth.

 

 

“Shut up. You DO not want to see the other side of me.” Answered Jadin while clenching his fist.

 

 

“I dare you Suh Jadin. HAHA. Well deal with it, you lost to Sungchan. If you are not happy with the marriage. You shouldn’t have let it happen in the first place. Now we just have to wait for Preggo to give birth before everything goes back to normal again lols.” The other Neoz were glancing at one another hoping they end this meal quickly. Jadin has the capability to flip the table anytime.

 

 

“Yah yah Jeong HyunA… nothing changes even if one of us gets married or pregnant. We were all friends even before we came out from our mothers. Goshhh… I don’t know why but sometimes I really don’t know how we put up with your big mouth. Jabin this is your girlfriend? Tsk. Embarassing.” Said Suh Areum.

 

 

“Noona…”

 

 

“What?? Don’t be a hypocrite Bin… You know it’s not right. She is insulting your twin. Our blood. And you’re letting her be like this. I’m so disappointed in all of you. What happened to us? When did the 6 of be so distant from one another.”

 

 

Areum had enough of the nonsense. She couldn’t stand how everyone have changed. She stood up and walk out of the restaurant leaving her father calling for her. Johnny went to catch up with her.