SOPA Triplets

Twilight Love

Youn Jung came out of class with HyunA when she spies Sungchan down the hall. HyunA was just playing along with her like.. Just geunyang.. Geunyang hae.. HAHAHAHAHA

HI Suhyun | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Sungchan was clutching something to his chest, looking like a lost child as he tries to maneuver through the crowd of students between them, and Youn Jung can’t help but laugh at Sungchan's awkward disposition. Yes, she’s supposed to be ignoring him, but if she had learned anything from being Sungchan’s best friend for twelve years, it’s that he’s impossible to stay mad with. She’s not sure if it’s his baby face or him being a sweetheart he is, sulking for hours whenever they fight rarely though, but whatever it is, any sort of anger she felt towards Sungchan immediately just go away at the sight of his soft and endearing self.

 

 

Minutes passed, both Youn Jung and HyunA met their bestfriend halfway. Youn Jung formed a smile without her even realizing. Her bestfriend’s face were flushed and he was panting like he had sprinted across the hallway and up two flights of stairs just to catch his two besties before going to SOPA to watch Jadin's match.

 

 

“Annyeong,” said Sungchan breathlessly bending forward putting his hands on his knees to keep him from falling over.

 

 

“Annyeong,” Youn Jung replies sweetly looking over the boy that she grew up having feelings for. HyunA who noticed it next to her just nudges her to not be so obvious with a straight face. 

there are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how:  Just a regular GIF challenge this time around

Youn Jung looks at Sungchan through his lashes that she’s never noticed how dark and pretty they are before redirecting her gaze down to his hands, where a small box labeling with the logo of her favorite drink.

 

 

“I brought you your favourite choco uyu.” muttered Sungchan as he hesitantly holding out the offering.

 

 

Youn Jung sighed jokingly as she accepts the drink and tears of the side of the milk box and took a sip to discover the sweet taste of Choco Uyu.

♡、' Pinterest : seominna '、♡´、 | Kawaii food, Cute food, Korean snacks

Youn Jung tries to fight the growing smile, but it was useless to continue being angry especially not when her bestfriends knew her like the back of their hands.

 

 

“Is this your way of apologizing Jeong Sungchan?”

 

 

Sungchan looks back up to Youn Jung's face in surprise, eyes wide and almost like pleading, “Eh? err.. errr Yeah.. Jeongmal mianhae. I’m really sorry Jung ah.."

 

 

"For?"

 

 

"For... ermmm blowing up in the car earlier. Soljigi I didn’t mean to do that. Na ara. Naneun.. jinjja napeun chinguyah. Jung ah you can slap me beat me all you want if it makes you feel better-”

 

 

*Slaps*

Angry Face GIF by Kim's Convenience - Find & Share on GIPHY

HyunA cuts her brother off by slapping and pushing his face back, effectively shutting him up.

 

 

“Yah Jeong Sungchan. Neol dalla. Neol Pabo yah eo, Ara???” commented HyunA disgusted by the lover boy. Youn Jung chuckled looking at the clowns. She also just shook her head seeing the two siblings banter. 

 

 

Sungchan blinks once, twice, face turning into a blushed tomato when Youn Jung leans in for a hug. “You were a terrible best friend this morning, I can be mad at you and but i still love you bestest."

 

 

“Does that mean you forgive me?”

 

 

HyunA rolls her eyes and started walking away. She cannot stand these two lovebirds. Also, she can't wait to meet her newly bestfriend turned boyfriend Jabin at SOPA later. 

 

 

Youn Jung breaks apart from the hug to see Sungchan adorable pout, “Well, you did get me my favorite drink, and I suppose it came with a decent apology… yes, I forgive you baby.”

 

 

"Baby??" At the sound of those words, Sungchan face lights up with a smile. “Ermm... gomawo,” whispered Sungchan pulling Youn Jung back into a warm embrace that feels like comfort and home.

 

 

“I promise i won't act like that again.”

 

 

“I hope not, because I don’t want to actually lose my bestfriend for good,” Youn Jung mumbles into Sungchan uniform breathing in her favourite scent of Sungchan until her head is light and spinning and full of nothing but just love. Sungchan has this angel like scent that only Youn Jung could like smell. Weird but everything is just a little special when you love someone.

 

 

“Lose me? Why? Are you high? Jung ah? Seolma are you on drugs?”

 

 

Without thinking, Youn Jung felt move on its own, “You. You’re my drug.”

 

 

Sungchan steps back to look at his bestfriend in the eye, only to burst out into senseless giggles, and Youn Jung can't help it but dumbly laugh along until he slaps his forehead in surprise.

 

 

“Yahhh.. Where is HyunA? Did she?”

 

 

"SHE LEFT US!!"

 

 

"Aishhhh i-yeojaneun.."

 

 

"Chan ah.. Kaja.. We cannot be late for the match."


 

At SOPA..

 

 

HyunA finds her boyfriend at his locker. She decided to surprise him with a back hug making Jabin spun into his taekwondo pose. The moment he realizes that it was his girlfriend, he immediately pulled her and hug her. 

 

 

"Oh my god.. Jeong HyunA.. You're scared me."

 

 

"Urm... Oww??"

 

 

"Mian mian.. I thought it was some girls trying to you know..."

 

 

"What do you mean 'You know'.. I don't know.. Yahh.. Are girls always trying to hug you here? Oh my god.. I need to tell Youngwon Imo to transfer you to our school instead."

 

 

"Yahh.. Overhajima.. Why would i transfer when i'm already at my final year of high school.."

 

 

"Ah mollaaa.."

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHA yahhh.. You're so cute when you're jealous. I never knew you were this cute. Makes me wanna kiss you so bad." said Jabin while cupping his girlfriend face an inch close to kissing her. HyunA was red as a tomato. She quickly pushed Jabin against the locker avoiding the kiss. It wasn't because she doesn't want it, she was just too embarassed. Public display of affection?? No way.. especially not in school uniform LOL!

 

 

HyunA suddenly remembers why she's here today after snapping back to reality. She’s supposed to be looking for Areum Eonnie to watch Jadin's match. She almost forgot about it because she was distracted with her useless romantic boyfriend.

 

 

"Yah.."

 

 

"YAHHHHHHH YEOBOSAEYO..." yelled HyunA to Jabin who was daydreaming staring at her.

Tick tock, Tick tock.

"Wae.. Wae.. wae....."

 

 

“Yah where is your other twin.. Didn't you guys end class together?” HyunA asked.

 

 

"Which twin? Areummie or Jadin?"

 

 

"Yah.. We all know Jadin is already at the basketball court. Areum.. Areumm. Areumm eonnie."

 

 

"Ohh. HAHAHAH. She should be here in a few minutes. She is dropping off some things for our headroom teacher earlier and she is getting some food from the cafeteria for the match later."

 

 

"Ooooo.. Exciting.. Arasso.." said HyunA as she attempts to walk away from Jabin. 

 

 

Jabin quickly grabs HyunA's hand stopping her from escaping his sight, "Yah Eodigaaaa.."

 

 

"Huh?.. I'm just going to the washroom." answered HyunA blank looking.

 

 

"Geurae? HAHAHA i thought you were running away from me.. mmm Uleun ga.. I'll wait for you here kay.."

 

 

"Eunggg.."


 

SOPA vs LILA Basketball Match

 

SOPA Boys Basketball Team is Seoul’s #1 basketball team representing the Art Schools, winning both championships for the past 3 years. They’re even more funded than the football team, which basically never happens in Korean high school. They’re great and all but their captain…

 

 

Seo Ja Din. A 1.9m senior sometimes called “Ha Seung Jin”(Korean Famous Basketball player) for being the tallest and really good at basketball. He is the second born of the SOPA Triplets, and is incredibly popular for being cold and a human cyborg in compared to his twin Suh Jabin. A lot of girls somehow found him and to be one of the hottest guys in school. His twin was no different too.

 

 

Areum didn’t like attending or watching her brother's basketball matches. Sure, some of the basketball players like Eric Son or Hwa Hyun Joon were sweet and too pure for this world, but some members like Lee Dongheon and Kim Yong Seung annoyed the hell out of her. The two jocks always for being the non-popular one out of the triplets. Areum was also one of those introvert nerds. But honestly, is it a sin to be an underdog? Let the girl be whoever she wants.

 

 

The bell rang. Areum, Jabin and HyunA quickly brisk walk to the basketball court bumping into Sungchan and Youn Jung. Bommie the maknae had reached early so she could save seats for the squad to sit at the front. 

 

 

“Annyeong!!!” waves Jadin to his bestfriends when he saw them before at the warm ups. The female SOPA students around the squad were staring at them. They were shocked to see Jadin being all cheery greeting his friends. Jadin even winked to Youn Jungie before heading back in to the locker room. One of the girlie y girls sitting next to Youn Jung saw it and immediately asked Youn Jung.

 

 

"Are you Jadin oppa's girlfriend?" making the squad look at Youn Jung and wait for her answer. Sungchan was obviously shooting laser beams once again.

 

 

"Aniyo.. Yeosachin. I'm his girl bestfriend just like the guys here too."

 

 

"Ahhhh.. ahhhhh... Eonnie wanjeon neomu yeppeo.. Your lip tint colour suits you so well."

 

 

"Geurae.. Gomawoyo beautiful person.. That's so nice of you. Are you a junior here?"

 

 

"Eo ani.. I am the same age as your friend Lee Bom."

 

 

"Ahhhh.. so you're a year younger than me only. You can just call me Youn Jung then."

 

 

"Wah Eonnie moshipta.. Eonnie do you have Jadin's oppa nu-"

 

 

"Jja jja chingudeul geumanhaja... Are we here to support our school basketball team or???" exclaimed Bommie two seats across her y schoolmates.

 

 

"Oh shut up Orphan. You're just jealous that she is prettier than you and Jadin oppa just winked at her." said the girl.

 

 

"Yahhhh.. I take back my words. Goshh you're so mean." said Youn Jung. HyunA who heard that was about to throw the drink she is holding to the girl but was stop by Sungchan. 

 

 

"I think its best if you leave. I don't think our bestfriend Jadin deserves a rude schoolmate cheering for him." said Sungchan standing up.

 

 

"GA.. Ppali ga before i really splash this slushy to your f**king plastic face." exclaimed HyunA maintaining her cool now. Bommie on another hand sat back in her seat and faced the court again. Areum held her hand and Jabin was patting her back comforting the maknae. People can be so mean and ignorant. Thankfully, the neoz got Bommie's back.


 

“Aight team, get your asses out there! Forget about the scoreboards and just break a leg!” the coach shouted in the lockers. They all murmured in consent as they quickly put on their team uniforms. They all filed out of the locker room to the arena where the stands were already bursting with people.

 

 

A roar rose up when the crowd favorite entered. Even though this was just an arts school game, more than half of the crowd were fans from other schools. Even some people who attended LILA liked the SOPA team better, because a lot of them were supposedly attractive and skilled when they played. All the boys they saw were heartbreakers.

 

 

As per their pregame ritual, someone grabbed one ball and they all stood in a line. The first person bounced the basketball on the headboard, which bounced back and into the hands of the second person, who did the same thing and so on.

 

 

From the sidelines Areum took some pictures of the boys standing in line. Honestly, she was just doing her twin a favour. He needed someone to help him take pictures for his portfolio for Uni. Some of the other players caught sight of Areum and waved, while others pulled funny faces which made her giggle.

 

 

Areum checked the screen of her camera to check the lighting. In a few minutes, the whole team dispersed to do their own thing and took advantage of the cart of basketballs available.

 

 

“SIS”

 

 

Areum looked up and saw the annoying brother now standing still.

 

 

“Yo bro bro..” called the boys of the 127 squad.

 

 

Jadin jogged over to his bestfriends with his usual messy hair now all spiked up. “Um, at the end of the game, just meet me near the entrance. I promise I’ll be there quickly.” Jadin smiled sheepishly at them.

Kwangmin Jo GIF - Kwangmin Jo Boyfriend - Discover & Share GIFs

 

“Yeah, sure. Neoz after party at our Hideout. Its already the weekend anyway.”

 

 

“You better do well today bro. I had to sacrifice my whole me afternoon to watch your game. ONE Whole Afternoon. My Precious Afternoon. I could’ve spent it on eating jajjang tteokbokki, fried chicken or whatever.”

 

 

“What happened to our triplets favour pass?”

 

 

“We didn't agree to use it at school,” Areum pouted, secretly embarrassed.

 

 

"Suh Areum looks so adorable." Eric Son who was looking from afar thought as he laughed, his normally booming laughter caused an awwwwwwwwww from the female crowd.

 

 

“Ya us too.. We could have gone for our first date you know.” Jabin said intertwinning his fingers with HyunA and putting it onto his lap. The squad rolled their eyes. Bommie smacked her forehead seeing the cheesy couple.

 

 

“Captain! Stop flirting and get on the court!” said vice-captain Lee Sang Yeon yelled out as he sunk a shot from the 3 point line.

 

 

“Arasso.. ahh jjamm.. I’ll see yall later. Enjoy the game!”

 

 

“Sure,” Youn Jung smiled at him. Again making Sungchan feel a slight pinched of jealousy.

 

 

As the toss-up began and the game progressed, Areum panned her camera quickly over to the court to take some epic action shots. She could use it for her portfolio for art club too, so she were really focused on taking good quality photos.

 

 

When the players switched offense to defense or vice versa and ran across the court, they made weird faces at Areum. Some of the players stuck their tongue at her, boogie smiled complete with a double chin and many more antics that made her stress over the wasted pictures.

 

 

When a picture of Jock Hyun Joon completing a pose with a meme expression on his face popped up on her viewfinder, Areum sighed. When Areum saw Jadin, she was going to make some sort of complaint because she could not use a shot of him dabbing on his portfolio. Why he is so playful today...

 

 

After scrolling through more photos from the viewfinder, Areum and Bommie came across a shot of Jadin and together that they went like "Igeo gwenchanta.. Jadin Oppa certainly did look hot. No, he was  attractive when sweat dripped down his face and body and made his muscles stand out mo-"

 

 

"Okay shut up Bommie. Jadin.. Jadin is my brother, ugh." making both of them laughed at their ridiculous remarks.

 

 

The game ended and as usual, the SOPA team beat the LILAs by a large margin, 100 to 76. The squad packed up their rubbish and gathered it into a bin bag and left the court as soon as the crowd left the arena and waited near the entrance for Jadin.

 

 

After a while, Jadin exited school with some of his team laughing with him with their arms slung around his shoulders.

 

 

“Yah Suh Jadin” Areum called out when she saw his brother in his tracksuit.

 

 

The little group’s attention turned towards the neoz squad as Jadin's face turned red in the dim lights. His teammate grinned and said something in Jadin’s ear that made Jadin slap him upside the head, his teammate still grinning the whole time.

 

 

Jadinnie walked over to the squad as all of them walked to the bus stop to go to their hideout.