More than Friends?

Twilight Love

nct taeyong | he is so mesmerizing to look at. He is just so good looking  help | Nct taeyong, Taeyong, Lee taeyong

"Uri Bommie bommie Lee Bommie.." sang Taeyong adorablely trying to get Bommie's attention.

 

 

 

"Waeyo samchon..." replied Bommie stoicly.

 

 

 

"Ayyyyy samchon aniya.. Oppa.. arasso??" corrected Taeyong.

 

 

 

"Wae Oppa yah?? Samchon you're just 5 years older than Appa.. I can't call you oppa.. It sounds soo wrong... Andwae andwae.."

 

 

 

"Haigooo.. uri Bommie always wins right. Geurae.. I'll let you win this time.. You'll call me Oppa someday keke.." Taeyong comment made Bommie laughed.

 

 

 

"Feeling better now??" asked Taeyong. Bommie nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

"Why were you so down earlier?? Did something happened?"

 

 

 

"Ani.. Its just.. Eomma bogoshipoh.." said Bommie. Taeyong glanced to his right and saw Bommie not as her usual cheery self. He immediately make a right turn and stop the car at the sideway where it was allowed to stop. 

 

 

 

"Bommie ah.. You want to talk about it with me?"

 

 

 

"Aniyo.. Its just one of the days where i will feel like this. Especially last night, i was trying to sew my skirt buckle but i just didnt know how to.. I watched tutorials on Youtube and it was just not working. I couldn't even get the thread through the needle.. Aishhh so frustrating.. Appa came in my room yesterday offering to help. But he just made it worst. Aigoooo... so we had to stop by Yunha Imo's house for her to help me last minute today."

 

 

 

"And then when i was there earlier, I saw how happy the Jeong family dynamics are, it makes me miss Eomma more.." said Bommie suddenly started tearing. Taeyong who saw it, wiped her tears with his fingers and gave her a hug. The moment Taeyong embraced her, Bommie started sobbing even harder than before.

Image about girl in Love by ⋆ Maud ⋆ on We Heart It

 

"Cry my love.. just let it all out.. You were too young when Seulgi passed on. Its okay Bommie.. I'm here.. Lean on me.. and cry your heart out.."

 

 

 

Bommie tightened her grip on Taeyong's sweater that eventually Taeyong felt the cloth being pulled. He comforted Bommie by her back softly and patted her head lovingly. He is such a good lover. I mean. Uncle. Well he will make a good lover though. Taeyong knows when was the right time to do this and that modestly. Like not crossing any lines of some sort. 

 

 

 

After a while, Bommie finally break apart from all the crying and hugging. "Mianhae Samchon.. I crossed the line didn't I? I shouldn't have hug you and all.. Jyesonghamida.. Jinjja Jyseong hamida.."

 

 

 

"Hey hey.. Its alright.. You needed it anyway. Always know that i'm here if you need a shoulder okay. Just cry Bommie."

 

 

 

"Gomawo Tyong Tyongie Samchon.."

Haechan di 2020 | Selebritas, Pacar pria, Pria

 

"Oppa.." corrected Taeyong again.

 

 

 

"Jjaaaa.. Shall we make a move now? I hope we are not late though hahaha.." said Bommie changing the mood.

 

 

 

"Geurae.. What is the time now??" said Taeyong looking at his wrist watch. "Oh take mushrooms.. Bommie ah.. We have 10 mins to reach your school!"

 

 

 

"OH MY GOD SAMCHON!!!!! OKAY OKAY KAJA KAJA AISHHHHT JINJJA... WHY DID WE CRY JUST NOW AGAIN.."

 

 

 

"I didn't cry.. You did.."

 

 

 

"AHHHH SAMCHONNNN.... PPALI KAAA.." exclaimed Bommie making Taeyong laughed. He steps on the accelerator and the car started moving. Thankfully, SOPA is not that far away from the location they had stopped. Bommie reached school in a jiffy.


 

At SOPA High School

 

 

Bommie had arrived at school. She was still early thank God. She decided to drop by her locker to take or leave some things in it. "Pheww what a morning.." she said to herself and suddenly she was greeted by a sudden hug.

 

 

 

"Nugu ge..." It was from Suh Ja Bin. He had pulled her in and closed the locker door behind her. 

 

 

 

"Yahhhh Binnie oppa. Neollaechana.." expressed Bommie while pushing her brother like chingu.

 

 

 

"Yahhhh Chill sister.. Don't need to be so fiesty.. HAHAHAH. Yah what are you doing after school today? Wanna drop by our hideout and... Game? Call??" asked Ja Bin with eyebrows raising cheekily. 

 

 

 

"Call!" answered Bommie.

 

 

 

"Yahh why do you keep on disturbing our little nugget. Mianhae Bommie  ah.. This Suh Ja Bin is asking for a smack in the head. Thats why he never gets girls.." said the firstborn triplet Areum while linking her arms around Bommie on one hand and acting out a soft smack to Ja Bin.

 

 

 

"Yah Appeo.. Yah... Anigoten... Girls love me okay.. Didn't you see that someone left me a love letter in my locker??" defended Ja Bin.

 

 

 

"Its probably not for you.. Maybe they got confused on who is who. And maybe they actually wanted to send it to Dindinnie.." answered Areum teasing her brother.

 

 

 

"Yahhhh Suh Areum!!!"

 

 

 

"SSSSHHHHHH... keep it down guise.. Why are yall so energetic in the morning? Can we please be normal at school. Enough being noisy at home. Bommie ah kaja.. i'll walk with you to class." said Ja Din the second born. Bommie releases her arms that was linked with Areum eonnie.

 

 

 

"Ohhhhhhhh... someone is acting like an oppa.. Wae?? Bommie chowahae??"

 

 

 

"Museun soriya... Shikereo.. I'll walk with Bommie to her class while you two settle your nonsense. I'll see you guys in class." answered Ja Din.

 

 

 

While walking to Bommie's class, other students kept staring at the two of them in the hallways. What is high school life without gossips. Ja Din had his arms around Bommie and she lets it stay on. To people it may be weird or think that they have something going on but to the 127 kids.. Its normal. They are quite tight since young because their parents are very close to one another.

 

 

 

Doing all the skinships are pretty normal to them as they all treated each other as siblings. Sadly, all of them couldn't enrol to the same school. Areum, Ja Din, Ja Bin and Bommie are in SOPA while Youn Jung, Sungchan and HyunA are in HANLIM. 

31c3a1ac1b0dea4ba3a3d4833eee134f0c9f1a87.jpg383334e72c9ff541487b59b4185c9f73dd612f47.jpgb68d2f090879e70119e44abedbe1c0687efa9808.jpg

But all of them still hang out with each other at their hideout for Game time or Movie marathons whenever they are free. Their Hideout was established by NCT Jungwoo, Youn Jungie's father where he actually designed and had it built for her so she could practice her baking skills. Youn Jung aspire to be a pattisere when she grows up so her father willingly present it to her on her 17th birthday.

 

 

 

Besides having a kitchen made for baking, Jungwoo also installed a few other rooms for the children to relax and chill whenever they needed to escape from studying. But of course with all those freedom comes in something in return as well. The 127 children had to ace their midterms and other exams in order to keep the hideout running. If NOT. DALLA... Jungwoo will lockdown and take all the access of the hideout. Fair deal right??


 

 

Once Ja Din and Bommie arrived in front of the classroom, Bommie gave her Ja Din Oppa a hug before going into class. Her classmates cheered from inside of the classroom causing the surrounding to be noisy. The goody two shoes class monitor asked them to keep it down showing the SSSSSHHHHHHH sign. Jadin just pinched Bommie's cheeks, smiled and walked away to his class. 

 

 

As soon as Bommie lays her at her seat, all of her classmates kept asking her to introduce them to Ja Din. Like you know, put in a good word for them. Aigoo this girls, they think they could easily win the heart of that stone hearted guy? "Nah uh.. Not so easy yedora. Jadin oppa neun.. He... Is.. Loyal.. and To one person only.. " said Bommie..

 

 

 

"Nugu nugu.... Is she is from our school??" asked Classmate 1.

 

 

 

"Is she from other school??" asked Classmate 2.

 

 

 

"Ba-bammm.."

 

Molla.." teased Bommie.  Haechan GIFs | Tenor

 

 

 

The headroom teacher had entered the class and everyone went back to their respective seats.


 

At HANLIM High School Lunch time

 

The three musketeers Youn Jung, Sungchan and HyunA sat at the school cafeteria for lunch. Sungchan was sitting next to Youn Jung as usual leaving his sister sitting alone on another side of the table. 

 

 

 

"Yah waeryeowo.. Youn Jung ah sit next to me cheomm.."

 

 

 

"Waee... I'm just in front of you.. Yahhh neo wae geurae.."

 

 

 

"Ani shireooo.. Sungchan ah can you exchange seats with me.. I don't like sitting alone."

 

 

 

"Mehronggg.." teased Sungchan to his sister.

 

 

 

"Yahhh... Jeong Sungchan neo jinjja..." 

 

 

 

Sungchan looks at Youn Jung as she signaled him to give in to her sister before she start being loud about the absolute ridiculous things. "Algaesseoo algaesseoo ahhh jjammm.." said Sungchan switching place with HyunA. His sister was overjoyed.

 

 

 

"Spoiled brat.." mumbled Sungchan.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry what?" asked HyunA.

 

 

 

"Ani ani.. nothing. Hahahahah Mani Meogo.. Youn Jung tto meogo..." answered Sungchan covering his useless remark afraid that HyunA will throw fist at him hahaha. Youn Jungie just looked at Sungchan and smiled. She obviously know what he felt but of course who would dare say no to Jeong HyunA. 

 

 

 

"Oh before i forget. Ja Din texted me earlier this morning saying that we should all chill at our hideout. I can buy some ingredients and bake some cookies. Sungchan ah.. Ja Din suggested we play a round of PUBG. He said that we are weak. And we're gonna lose. We need to prove them wrong!" said Youn Jung.

 

 

 

"Wah Jinjja.. Ja Din oppa.. Is he provoking us??" asked HyunA.

 

 

 

"Ahhh its just a game.. So win or lose it doesnt matter HyunA yahh.." added Sungchan.

 

 

 

"Sungchan ah.. can you not be too nice.. Its getting old. Yahh.. Girls don't like good guys." mumbled HyunA with food full in .

 

 

 

"Waeeee.. what's wrong with being a good guy after all?" asked Sungchan.

 

 

 

"I like good guys." expressed Youn Jung.

 

 

 

"See... Youn Jung likes good guys.. Thats why she is always so pretty and sweet and-"

 

 

 

"Okay okay geuman... Before i vomit out the food i just swallowed. WHATEVER okay guise. Whatever." interrupted HyunA making the other two laugh.

 

 

 

"So we'll go straight to the Hideout once we finish school okay?" said Youn Jung.

 

 

 

"CALL..."