Childhood Rewind

Twilight Love

"Eomma...." 

 

 

"Waeee adeul..."

 

 

"Hyun Ah neun.. she is taking all my food.."

 

 

"Sungchan ah... Gwenchana.. There are more food in the kitchen. Halmeoni had sent us a lot of food yesterday. I've already reheated it so help yourself okay.. I'm sewing Bommie's skirt." said Yunha as she rushed sewing.

 

 

"Yah Jeong Sungchan.. are you going to keep complaining to Eomma? Jashikkk grow up a little bit dude.." teased Hyun-A. 

 

 

 

"Yah???! Na oppa yah.. Although i'm not your real brother. Eomma still loves me more than you.. Mehronggg.."

 

 

 

"Nae.. nae.. Sungchan oppa" *gags* HyunA. Bommie who was eating next to the siblings was almost dying of laughter. She was coughing so much when she started to choke on her own food while laughing.

 

 

 

"Hey hey.. Geumanhara eo.. Pabwa.. you're making uri Bommie choke.. Stop fighting and eat your food yedora.. After that check your bags, see if you forget to pack some books or what i don't know. I left school for ages." exclaimed their father Jeong Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"Ayyy Hyung... Chill.. Their just kids. Anyways, I'll drop them off to school today." said Haechan.

 

 

 

"Haechan ah.. You don't know this two. They will keep teasing each other if we don't stop them you know. They are not kids, they are like cats and dogs since born!" answered Jaehyun as he laugh. 

 

 

 

Yes. Hyun-A and Sungchan are not blood related. After being married for a year, Yunha and Jaehyun were still unable to conceived their own baby. They had tried multiple times but still to no avail. They were sad, frustrated but were also okay at the same time with not having a baby like as they promised each other before. They will never opt for a foster child. To them, the responsibility is huge and the pain of separation is real. You know some children usually, once they grow up and know about their birth story. They tend to choose to find their real parents and YunYun couple didn't want that.

 

 

 

The following year, one day out of nowhere.. Just one day at Twilight, the soft glowing light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, caused by the reflection of the sun's rays from the atmosphere. An unknown mystic had visited them and drop off a newborn Baby Sungchan at their doorstep.

The man in the purple cloak: what Chapter One can teach us about one of the  greatest wizards of all time | Wizarding World

They were unaware of who or what that had sent Baby Sungchan over. They only found out about Baby Sungchan when they opened their door and saw him right outside their doorstep covered in a blanket basket. Yunha and Jaehyun were about to leave the apartment for a doctor's appointment. It was as though the unknown mystic knows that they wanted a child. Little did they know that when Baby Sungchan arrived, it was actually a sign that Yunha was already pregnant with Baby HyunA. They confirmed that Yunha was 4 months pregnant on the same day after visiting the doctor then the OBGYN specialist with Jaehyun carrying Baby Sungchan in his arms. 

 

 

 

Everyone meaning the HS127 squad were shocked by the news when the couple introduced Baby Sungchan. But at the same time, they were extremely happy for the couple. From having no babies to Not one baby, but two babies in the same year. It is as good as being pregnant with twins! Although Sungchan's birth is still unknown and mysterious, Yunha and Jaehyun took him in and accepted him as family. They registered his birth with Jaehyun's surname Jeong making him their own. Truly God Sent.

 

 

 

"The more the merrier" said Jaehyun as he and Yunha raised the kids to now grown young adults.

 

 

 

Sungchan and HyunA will also bicker about toys, clothes and especially food since young. Sungchan being birth registered a few months before HyunA was born makes him the older one out of the two and usually Sungchan will always give in to his sister even after a squabble.

 

 

 

Yunha and Jaehyun had told Sungchan about his unknown birth story eversince he started learning about the bits and parcels of life. He appreciates his parents honesty and said that he will choose to stay with them till the day he finds true love meaning being married or co-habitating with his significant other in future.

 

 

 

Sungchan also never felt left out once in his life living as a Jeong. Yunha had always doted on Sungchan because he is an angel compared to HyunA. Hyunnie was more of a Daddy's girl. So it was only natural that Sungchan is closer to his mother Yunha. They even share the same features. :')


 

 

"Oh Haechan ah, are you sure you can drop this two at their schools too? SOPA and HANLIM is not in the same direction you know.." said Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"Oh Taeyong Hyung is coming to pick up Bommie. I need to run errands near Hanlim so ya... He should arrive soon." explained Haechan.

 

 

 

"Bommie yahhh.. Here's your skirt.." exclaimed Yunha while walking to the dining area. 

 

 

 

"Eo gomawoyo Imo... for helping me at the very last minute. I have yet to learn how to sew my own stuff. It will be nice if Eomma was around cause i'm sure she is able to teach me how to do it but she is not around obviously HAHAHA.. Appa said you knew how to sew soooo.. Thank you once again." said Bommie politely making a finger heart with her small fingers.

Finger Hearts GIFs | Tenor

 

 

"Aigooooo.. anything for you my dear. Its okay.. You can also learn how to sew with me. Your late Eomma must be proud to have a very polite daughter like you." replied Yunha. Haechan and his daughter will always drop by their house from time to time as they are neighbours. Not door to door but more to living in the same hood.

 

 

 

"Okay Yedora... Time for school.. Let's go let's go... We don't wanna be late.." called Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"Ahhh Appa we still got time... what's the rush..." whined HyunA.

 

 

 

"Yah Jeong HyunA.. can we not be like this early in the morning. Haechan samchon is sending you to school so please behave and be a good girl today. At least." uttered Jaehyun.

 

 

 

"Ah Appaaaa.."

 

 

 

"Oh heott.. Jeong HyunA what is this whiny attitude. I didn't raise you to be a princess. Ppali wash the dishes and wear your shoes. Sungchan and Bommie are all done and ready since just now. What were you doing earlier?"

 

 

 

"Texting??" answered HyunA.

 

 

 

"Texting who???" 

 

 

 

"Must be boys."

 

 

 

"Ttooo... Boys boys boys.. That's all you think of. Still can tell me you're texting.." nagged Yunha.

 

 

 

"Aniya Eomma.. I'm just texting Youn Jungie.." replied HyunA.

 

 

 

"Hyunn... You just met her yesterday.. can't the news or whatever you are talking about wait till you meet at school?? Oh my goodness ttalll.. You're giving me a headache-"

 

 

 

"Yunha yahhh.. Calm down.. Hyun quickly go.." instructed Jaehyun.

 

 

 

As Yunha takes a breathe after being calm by her husband.  The children make a move after saying bye to their parents. Haechan also took his leave thanking the couple for helping him and his daughter early morning.


 

 

 

At the carpark, fellow NCT member/leader Taeyong had already arrived to send Bommie to school. "Annyeong Yedora..."

 

 

 

"Annyeong Taeyong Samchon. Bommie Appa said you will be sending Bommie to school today.. Ohhhhh moshipta... Yah Chukahae Lee Bommie, you get a handsome Ahjusshi sending you to school while your father send me and Sungchannie to school." said HyunA. This girl is as bold as the mother. No filters.

 

 

 

"Yah yah.. Jeong HyunA eo.. Neol Wae?? Shireo?? Is me sending you to school bad? Be grateful that you still got a ride to school.. Do you want to walk instead? Arasso geumbang kkalkae.. Sungchan ah kaja.." said Haechan sarcastically.

 

 

 

"Hehe ah ah aniyo.. Aniyo.. Mianhae Samchon." replied HyunA showing a peace sign while getting in the car. 

Nayeon Peace Sign GIF by jukebaet | Gfycat

 

"Jjammm... Amateun... Gomawo hyung.." thanked Haechan to Taeyong.

 

 

 

"Okay nugget.. I'll see you later okay.. Appa loves you.." hugged and kissed Haechan to Bommie as they say goodbye. Bommie then got in the car that Taeyong had opened readily for her. The cars drive off and off they went to school.