What's up with that y lingerie?

BLAMELESS

KIM DAHYUN’S POINT OF VIEW

It’s been weeks since I’ve discovered that the infamous, small bean, Son Chaeyoung lived right next to my place. The moment I laid my eyes on the small creature, I was taken aback, of course. I mean, who wouldn’t be? Looking at her, it felt like I was dreaming. Looking at her made me feel as if what I am seeing is not real, as if destiny was playing its little game on me. 

Well, Destiny’s a . Destiny would play its little game on anyone randomly. Destiny has harsh games that could crush anyone’s fragile soul. All in all, destiny. 

Anyway, the creature who couldn’t get past 159 cm, stared at me. I mean, we both stared at each other. We were clueless and surrounded by seven unassuming creatures. Honestly, I just never thought I’d get to see her again. I just thought, we’d never get past the awkward breakup phase. I mean, it’s her, Son Chaeyoung. She’s right in front of me. Everything felt awkward. Meeting her again was pointless really. What’s the point of seeing the girl again?  It’s not like we’d want to continue where we left off. Our relationship was doomed from the beginning. What we had was bound to end badly. We knew it. For people who belong to the LGBTQ community in South Korea, things don’t end well. 

“I see you’re brewing tea. What are you up to?” I ask Jihyo Unnie softly so that we wouldn’t wake Jeongyeon and Momo from their sleep. It’s currently 2 am in the morning. She looks at me and smiles softly and knowingly.

“It’s really weird how things work, right?” Park Jihyo handed me a cup of freshly brewed tea. She had her own cup of tea right in front of her. She sat down across me, we’re currently both seated in the kitchen table.

“What things are we talking about here?” I ask her. She looks at me and then she just takes a sip from her cup.

“You know things in life. Like, how funny life can be sometimes.” She looks at me and gives me an encouraging look. I just shrug and try to play cool, not really wanting to give her the upper hand in our conversation. I take small sips from my cup and glance at Jihyo unnie from time to time. I can tell that she’s still waiting for me to start talking.

“Do you remember when you first moved in here?” She starts the conversation slowly but I know she’ll get to her point later. I nod and just listen to her. “You wore that tragic looking bangs.” She laughs as she remembers my ‘break-up’ bangs. God. I hated that look. Good thing I’ve learned to stay away from scissors after breakups now.

“Yah, unnie. Seriously.” I warn her. She looks at me with a grin.

“I also remember how horrible you took your first breakup.” She looks at me. This time, she had a serious look on her face. I rest my chin on my palms and just look at her, not wanting to add anything to whatever she’s saying.

“Some people handle breakups well, some don’t. During that time, I fell into the category of people who cannot handle it well.” I tell her and she just nods.

“Why do you think we’re talking right now?” She asks me sternly.

“I don’t know.” I lie to her. Of course I know why we’re talking right now.

“You know you can tell me stuff, right?” She looks at me with those kind eyes. I just smile at her flatly. The type of smile that had no life. “That new girl, Son Chaeyoung. You know her right?” she asks me directly.

“Sort of…” I trail off as I do my best to keep eye contact with the girl who looked like Thomas the Train. She just smirks. Thomas smirked.

“Yah, Kim Dahyun. Stop spewing bull. Is she the Son Chaeyoung who broke your heart?” I just look at her, not knowing what to say. “Well? Is she?” She asks again.

I just nod.

She shakes her head in disbelief. She couldn’t take the fact that I am lying to her. She hates it when we lie to her.

“I was going to tell you…” I tell her in a surrendered tone. She looks at me as if nothing real will ever come out of my mouth again. 

“Yah. There aren’t many Son Chaeyoungs in South Korea.” She Insisted. I just listen to her as she rambles on. “How could I forget that name? It constantly came out of your mouth when you first came here. Ah, seriously.” She insisted some more.

“I know …” I trail off, not really knowing what to say.

“Ah, seriously. During that dinner weeks ago I thought it’d be a long shot that she’s the Son Chaeyoung who broke your heart.” She rambles some more. I just listen to her, although I’m honestly bored. 

I sigh as she rambled on.

“When I saw how the both of you reacted towards each other, I just knew. I knew she was the ex that you constantly cried over.” Says Jihyo unnie.

“Yeah, she’s the girl I’ve cried over before. She’s the reason why I had that tragic looking bangs.” I tell her honestly. I know she’d detect bull. She’s like a police dog for bull.  “Look, it’s been two years. I’ve moved on. It’s not really a big deal.” I look at her and take another sip from my cup of tea. She just nods in approval.

“Can you believe it? Of all dormitories in Korea, she randomly chose a place next to yours.” She laughs. I just shake my head in approval to what she said. How convenient can it be?

“I’ll say it was a great opportunity.” I tell her in an assuring tone.

“Why is that?” The girl who looked like Thomas asked.

“Because I finally had the closure I deserved two years ago.” I tell her with finality in my tone.

It’s true. I really did need the closure. I did move on, however, there was this thing in me that needed to know the reason why we broke up. Son Chaeyoung, that girl was and is still important to me. Back then, before I started University, my world was relatively smaller. I had a smaller circle and my life revolved around a very small segment of this world. Back then, she was my world. This may sound crazy, but I actually thought we’d work. I built my world around that small bean. She was my everything. She was my first love. Everything was great, or so I thought.

“So, you’re ready to her see date other people?” She asks.

“Definitely.” I smile at her bitterly.

The next day came fast. Everyone was busy with their own tasks and things to do. Jihyo unnie and Jeongyeon Unnie were both out for the day. Jeongyeon unnie had to work part-time at the bakery whenever her classes were over. Jihyo unnie on the other hand was busy with school work. She probably has tons of work to do. Meanwhile, for today, Momo and I were the ones left in the dormitory.

When I was a newbie in this dormitory, Jeongyeon unnie was the one who laid the ground rules for me. She didn’t really have that much rules. She just didn’t want excessive noise when it’s time for sleep and she wants the dormitory clean all the time. The rules were easy to follow. Making noises during an unholy hour of the day isn’t my thing. I’d be pissed if someone disturbed my sleep. However, it’s the cleaning I had a problem with. It’s not that I am dirty, it’s just that Jeongyeon unnie is just super clean. She’s like a clean freak. She’s like a vacuum machine.

I look over to Momo and she gives me the same look.

“Who’s going to sweep and mop the floor?” I ask her.

“Ugh. I hate sweeping.” She says in frustration.

“Okay, one will do the laundry and mop the floor. The other will Wash the dishes and sweep the floor.” I offer her a better solution.

“How about we don’t do the work and just become couch potatoes. Sound good?” She asks me, her tone was serious. Her offer sounded tempting but I knew things could end badly if I ever fell into Momo’s trap.

“Do you have a death wish unnie?” I ask her. “Not cleaning our dorm automatically meant an endless sermon from Jeong unnie.” I tell her.

“You’re right. Should we just move out?” She innocently asks. I look at her and I suddenly start laughing. Hiram Momo, is a mood and I love her for that. 

“Stop making excuses already and let’s just clean up…”I trail off as I look at Momo waiting for her to respond. She just gave a defeated expression.

“Alright then. I’ll do the laundry and mop the floor.” She looks at me with the most pleading facial expression.

“For the thousand time Momo unnie, I won’t do your work for you!” I throw my hands in exasperation. She just gave me a dirty look as she proceeded to the laundry room.

Jeongyeon Unnie created this ingenious system of doing the laundry. Since electric and water bill is shared by everyone, it is in our best interest to not spend as much. Jeongyeon unnie, the unfunny one, figured out that if we all did our laundry on the same day, we’d save on both our water and electric bill. There was always a designated person to do the laundry twice a week. We let the designated person throw our clothes in the washing machine. However, in terms of sensitive clothing like underwear, we are the ones to wash those ourselves. 

I started to sweep the floor. Since Jeongyeon unnie is insistent with keeping our dorm clean, there wasn’t really much to sweep. Right after I’ve finished sweeping, I proceeded to wash all the dishes used from breakfast. As I started scrubbing the dishes I hear Momo unnie shout from the laundry room.

“Yah! Dubu! Come here for a second, will you?”

“Really? What does this girl want now?” I mumble under my breath. “I’m scrubbing the dishes. What do you want?” I ask her while my attention was on the dirty dishes.

I hear Momo stomp her way from the laundry room to the kitchen. Her stomps suggested she was annoyed.

“Yah! Isn’t this too much? This should be illegal.” Complains the child. I sigh and just continue scrubbing the remaining dishes. I hear her sigh heavily.

“Yah! Aren’t underwear and lingerie supposed to be washed separately?” Momo whines as I still scrub the used cups in the sink. I roll my eyes because I am sure I have separated my underwear from my clothes.

“Those aren’t mine. I’ve separated my undies.” I reply without turning my back to look at her. I hear her whine some more.

“Then whose are these ? They look expensive…” She trails off. I slow my pace in washing the dishes. “I never thought someone in our dorm would actually wear stuff like this.” She says. Her tone suggested she was amused. I stop what I was doing and started to rinse my hands. I dried them right before turning around to see what she was talking about.

“Do you think I’d look good in this?” She asks as she used a clamp to hold the laced lingerie. It’s a . It was colored red and it had ribbons on its sides. I almost gasp the moment I saw the lingerie. I immediately snatched the lingerie out of Momo’s clamp and quickly put it in my pocket. I didn’t care if the item was dishevelled in my pocket, all I know is it needed to be hidden.

Momo looked at me weirdly. She gave me an accusing stare.

“I thought you said that you’ve separated your undies?” She asks bossily. I look at her as if I don’t know what she’s talking about.

“Well, I guess I was wrong about that.” I tell her. My voice was shaking. She looks at me and then she smiles mischievously.

“I didn’t know our Dubu has a side.” She nudges me and winks. She then started walking off towards the laundry room to continue her task.

“You didn’t see anything!” I shout just enough for her to hear me. She doesn’t respond. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. “I’ll buy you Jokbal if you promise not to tell anyone!” I try to negotiate with her. Momo then starts to peak out of the Laundry room’s door, she stares at me with her big eyes.

“Buy me two and I’ll take your secret to my grave.” She smiles widely.

Momo and I finished our chores after lunch. Everyone in our dorm has decided to meet up where Jeongyeon unnie works. Ever since she started working there, Momo, Jihyo unnie, and I have somehow unconsciously wanted to always hang out there. We usually do this whenever Jeongyeon unnie has finished her shift. Since the bakery is located near our dormitory, we usually just walk whenever we pay a visit .

“A quick question.” Asks Momo as we were walking. I look at her and nodded as a sign for her to proceed. “Who do you like more? Me or Jihyo?” the girl nonchalantly asks.

I looked at her blankly.

“Yah! Dahyun-ah! Who do you like more?” She pouts while we were walking.

I’m so done with this girl. Seriously.

“Jeongyeon Unnie.” I answer as I stick my tongue out. She gives me a dirty glare.

“No, seriously. You like me more, right?” She asks cutely as she clings on to my arm. 

“You’re acting weird, unnie.” I look at her. My energy level was getting lower the longer I spend more time with her. She gives me a look of disbelief, she lets go of my arm.

“Who would’ve thought that a church girl like you, would wear such cute lingerie? girl.” she starts teasing me. My mouth gaped open.

“The Bible didn’t say anything against y lingerie.” I tell her.

“The Bible played you.” Momo stuck her tongue out. I roll my eyes in disbelief with how petty she can get.

“Jesus loves me no matter what.” I answer her, this time I feel my energy really faltering. 

“Don’t drag Jesus into this!” She gasps as she covers with her hands.

“Should I drag you instead?” I told her in an annoyed tone.

“Only if you’d drag me to your room.” She starts teasing me. 

“YAH---“

I was ready to curse Momo unnie when all of a sudden some guy collided with me, making me lose my balance. I fell straight to the ground landing on my . I see Momo unnie’s reaction, was wide open. I was about to reach out to Momo for help when out of nowhere a hand reaches out to me.

“Oh my god. I’m so sorry. Let me help you up.” The guy offered his hand. I got a hold of his hand and immediately stood up. As I stood up, Momo unnie was my helping hand. She literally dusted me off. I also dusted myself off not minding the guy who collided with me.

“This must be yours.” The guy hands me my phone. I took it and stared at him. He’s tall, has good hair, and I have to say he’s quite good looking.  He stared at me back and then he realized I was waiting for him to talk. “Oh yeah. I’m so sorry. I wasn’t looking---“

“Yah. You have eyes for a reason. Use them.” That was Momo unnie on her stealth mode. I look at him and notice he was taken aback by what Momo Unnie said.

“I’m so sorry.” The guy bowed down really low. I take a look at my phone and realize my phone is fine and no damages were done. I just shrug and look at Momo. She gave me a blank stare.

“You should be more careful next time. Look where you’re going. Be more attentive with your surroundings.” I tell the guy in my most calm voice possible. I look at Momo unnie and she’s giving me the look of approval.

“I’m really sorry. What should I do to make it up to you guys?” he asks in a concerned voice.

“Nothing. Just don’t bump into people no more.” Momo unnie replies flatly. After Momo unnie’s statement, the three of us went silent and we just looked at each other awkwardly.

“I’m Dahyun; the girl beside me is Momo.” I tell the guy as I offer my hand for a handshake. The guy looks my hand and he smiles. He takes it and shakes it firmly.

“I’m Min Woo. Jung Min Woo.”

“Yeah. That’s great. Nice to meet you but Dahyun and I have to skedaddle. We’ve got stuff to do.” Momo unnie grabs my hand and she starts walking fast. She was walking away from the guy while still holding my hand. When she notices we’re both out of the guy’s sight, Momo unnie halts.

“Yah. Kim Dahyun. Next time don’t socialize like that.” She tells me in a blank tone.

“I’m sorry but I was just trying to be nice.” I defend myself.  

“You’re too trusting. What I’m trying to tell you is, you shouldn’t talk to strangers. There are a lot of crazy people out there.” She warns me. I just nod and agree. Even though Momo unnie sometimes come off as child-like, she’s still older and I have to listen to her from time to time.

After our little discussion, we’ve decided to wait for a little while before proceeding to the bakery. Luckily, the unnies weren’t annoyed that we were late. All Jeongyeon unnie cared about was the chores. She persistently asked if we have completed the chores.

Darn. What a nag.

“You guys get whatever drinks you want. I’ll be paying.” Says Jihyo unnie.

“Well, if that’s the case, I’ll pay for the food.” Adds Jeongyeon unnie.

Momo and I smile. Doing the chores for today was totally worth it. I told Momo unnie to order for us since she knows what we usually order here. While Momo was doing her thing, the three of us catch up and start talking about random things. Jihyo unnie started talking about how she caught her little sister, telling us that she accidentally saw her sister with her first boyfriend. Then Jeongyeon she remembered something that happened a few weeks back.

“Speaking of getting caught…” Jeongyeon Unnie trails off. This got our attention. I slowly leaned in closer to hear Jeongyeon Unnie clearly. “Chaeyoungie…” She trails off once more.

“Son Chaeyoung? The small bean living right next to us?” asks Jihyo unnie. Jeongyeon Unnie nodded. I just listened to both of them intently.

“Weeks ago, I was working on my shift. It was around lunchtime that time.” Jeongyeon unnie starts the story. Jihyo then leaned in closer to listen intently.

“And?” that was Momo just standing, holding a tray of what we ordered. She was apparently listening. I motioned for her to sit down. I started to place the food on the table while the three of them conversed.

“Apparently she was with a guy.” Finishes Jeongyeon Unnie.

I was taken aback by what she said but I kept my cool while listening.

“She doesn’t seem like the type to hide things.” Adds Momo. I snicker at what she said.

She is the type to hide things. She even hid our relationship.

“You think they’re dating?” asks Jihyo unnie as she gives me the side-eye. I ignored her and take a sip from my drink. Momo unnie looks at Jeongyeon unnie and waits for an answer.

“Who knows?” Answers Jeongyeon unnie.

“What were they like? Were they sweet? Were they touchy?” Asks Jihyo unnie intently. Jeongyeon unnie pauses for a while as she takes a bite from her food.

“They were…” Jeongyeon unnie trails off. “How should say it?” she asks.

“You say it with your mouth. You use your mouth.” Says Momo in a passive tone. I look at her and chuckle. What a wise-. “The first step when you talk is you open your mouth---“

“Yah! Of course I know that, pabo.” Snaps Jeongyeon at Momo.

“Well then, start talking! You’re stalling the conversation, pabo.” Momo snaps back at Jeongyeon.

“It seemed like they were getting to know each other.” Says Jeongyeon flatly. I look over at Jihyo who already eyeing me. I give her a look that suggested her to stop whatever she’s doing. Jihyo just smiles at me, teasingly.

“Whatever. She’s already an adult. She can do as she pleases.” I tell everyone and they all just nod in agreement. I take another sip from my drink and started eyeing everyone.

“Yeah, you’re right. Let the girl live her life.” Momo Unnie adds.

Hearing Jeongyeon unnie’s story, I find it sort of odd. I haven’t really thought of Chaeyoung dating a guy. I mean, when we started dating, she did identify herself as biual. I understood that, it meant she’s into both men and women. 

But, as of now, I just can’t wrap my head around the idea of her holding a guy’s hand. I find the image weird. Cringey even. I’m not being bitter, I’m sure I’ve already moved on. Please, it’s been two years. Maybe it’s just the idea that this time she’s turning her attention to the opposite gender. Maybe it’s just the idea. We used to for God’s sake. I just can’t stop myself from thinking these thoughts.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not judging her. But I just can’t help myself from thinking that maybe our relationship was just a ‘phase’ for her. Maybe she was just experimenting. Was she just toying with me? Was I just a pointless memory for her? Did all my feelings and efforts go to waste? Oh my goodness, we’ve already had a conversation about this! Why do I keep on hurting myself by having these useless thoughts?

“Anyway, Our Dubu is pretty popular these days. I envy you.” Momo unnie nudges me and then she pouts.

“Yah, our Dahyun-ah does have a colorful dating life.” Says Jeongyeon unnie teasingly.

“How’s that girl you’re dating ? What’s her name again?” Asks Jihyo Unnie.

My roommates know me as a church-girl. However, amidst this image, I’ve also told them about my uality and preference. I do believe in God but I also believe in the LGBTQ community. At first, I really thought they’d shun me. I mean, I was ready to be not accepted. My identity is more important to me than the acceptance of the people around me. However, the thing was, all of my roommates were very accepting of my uality. They didn’t even make a big deal about it. They just nodded and told me they don’t really care. I loved it. I loved every bit of their reactions.

“Sunny? Was her name Sunny? Am I right?” Butts in Momo unnie as she’s bites into her bread. I look at her weirdly.

“Sunny and I haven’t been in contact for over a year now.” I tell Momo. I expected she knew this.

“Oh! Oh! Cindy! Her name’s Cindy, right?” Says Jeongyeon unnie in a gleeful tone. I cringe when I hear the name ‘Cindy’.

I loathed that girl.

“Oh nooo. She hated that girl.” Clarifies Jihyo.

“Sooyoung? I remember Sooyoung! Sooyoung is pretty.” Says Momo unnie.

“Oh no. We never clicked really.” I tell her confidently. “You can have her if you want.” I jokingly tell Momo unnie. Weirdly, her eyes lit up when I said she can have my ex.

“It’s Sehee, right? How’s Sehee doing?” Asks Jihyo unnie.

“We broke up a couple of months ago.” I tell them. They all look at me and then they all gave me a look of disbelief. I just give them a nervous smile. They started scolding me because they thought I’ll never be able to have a stable relationship because I was too picky. Jeongyeon unnie started telling me that it isn’t normal to not have a relationship for longer than two months. I just shrug, I can’t really defend myself.

Momo unnie started talking about how many pretty faces I’ve wasted because of my lack of appreciation towards the girls I’ve dated. To this, I roll my eyes. Is she really trying to instill appreciation in me or is she trying to get inside my ex’s pants? Sometimes I wonder whether Momo unnie has her own motives.

Jihyo Unnie however, didn’t really in. Out of all my housemates, she’s the one I usually talk to. I’m not saying that I am not talking Jeongyeon and Momo. All of them, they have different personalities and each of them give off different vibes. 

Jihyo, the girl who looks like Thomas the train, she’s just eyeing me. She’s just observing my movements. She knew that so far, I haven’t really been in a long term relationship except for the one I had with Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung, that brat, she’s the closest thing that I’ve experienced that would equate to love.

“Dahyun-ah, get your act straight. Will you?” Suggests Jeongyeon unnie.

“First of all, she’s not straight!” Momo unnie laughs. We all laugh too. She’s not wrong. “But seriously, do your gay a favor.” She says seriously.

“What favor?” I ask her.

“You know, Momo meant…” Jeongyeon trails off, not really knowing what to say. She looks at Momo, she needed Momo to back her up with what to say. Momo just shrugs.

“Give her a break. She’ll get her act together when she’s ready.” Jihyo unnie puts her arm around me. I just nod in agreement. She’s right. Why should I force myself to do things I am not yet ready for? I’m still young. I can fool around as I please.

After we finished our drinks and food, we all headed home. We didn’t have dinner since none of us was hungry. When we got home, everyone decided to hang out in Jihyo Unnie’s room to have a little chit chat. We stayed there until late at night. Everyone started falling asleep in Jihyo Unnie’s room after hours of talking. We usually do this since Jihyo unnie doesn’t really mind us being there. It’s a thing we do every now and then. I guess we’re pretty close.

Everyone was already asleep when I decided to go out and hang out in the living room. I the television and tried to get comfortable. I mainly turn the television on for background noise when I’m scrolling through my phone. 

Although I know Jeongyeon unnie will lose her mind if she’d know I do this, I still do it. Of course, I only do this whenever she’s asleep or she’s not around.

As I turn my phone on, I see that it’s already one-thirty in the morning. For some reason, I cannot sleep. I just try to focus on the television when my phone buzzed. It was a notification from my Kakao Talk. I scrunch my nose and open it.

[KAKAO TALK]

You free tonight? I haven’t seen you in 3 days.

 

I look at the text. Huh. It’s her again. I type in my reply and clicked send.

 

[KAKAO TALK]

Me: Has it been 3 days? I haven’t noticed.

 

Moments later, I receive another reply from the same person.

 

[KAKAO TALK]

Yes. It’s been three days. Are you free tonight or what? 

 

I type in another reply and clicked send.

[KAKAO TALK]

Me: Yes. I’m free tonight. We need to talk about something. Meet me at the 7eleven by the corner. 

 

I didn’t wait for her to reply. I quickly headed to my room and grab a paper bag. I swiftly opened my drawer and grab something inside it. I place the thing inside the paper bag and hurriedly head out of our dormitory. Of course, I made sure that I wouldn’t disturb my Unnies. 

The walk from my dormitory to the Seven Eleven was very short, it took less than 2 minutes. But, I chose this spot since it’s far enough from my dormitory. The place was far from prying eyes.

When I arrived she still wasn’t there. Maybe she’s still getting ready. I wait for a little while and a few moments later I see her figure emerge out of the empty street. I look at her and motioned for her to come near me. She sees this and hurriedly ran towards where I am. I don’t offer her a seat since I know we wouldn’t be here long. I’m pretty sure our conversation will be brief.

“What’s up? What do you want to talk about?” She asks.

“You forgot something.” I hand her the paper bag that contained the thing in it. She takes a peek in the paper bag and her eyes grew big. Inside the paper bag was the lingerie that Momo unnie found mixed in with our clothes this morning. I look at her and raise both my eyebrows.

“I’m sorry, Dahyun-ah…” She trails off and then she gives me a cute smile. I dismiss it.

“Are you a child or something? How can you forget your own lingerie in my room?” I ask her, trying to sound a little calmer than I should be.  

“Sorry …” She trails off and pouts. I just look at her.

“Don’t try to act cute with me. I won’t buy it.” I tell her, trying to make myself sound serious. 

“Isn’t it y though? Didn’t you like it when I wore it for you?” She pouts and she takes the lingerie out of the paper bag. My eyes widen and I quickly stop her from waving the lingerie around like a flag. I hold her hand and give her a pleading look. She stops and gives me a smile that suggested she won.

“Yah. Kim Dahyun! Don’t play hard to get, okay? Don’t you remember how much this lingerie turned you on? Why are you suddenly acting like you hate it?” She starts getting agitated.

“Please don’t leave your underwear behind after we … you know.” I say as I look at her. She gives me a judging look.

“Say it. After we what?” She asks me. Her tone was annoyed. She’s challenging me.

“After we do our activity!” I tell her.

“Activity? This isn’t schoolwork. We’re not turning in any homework!” She exclaims.’

“What should we call it then?” I ask her as my anxiety level rise, there were still people around. . 

“HOOKUP! HOOKUP! IT’S CALLED A HOOKUP! It’s just . ” She looks at me with disbelief in her eyes.

“Yah! You don’t have to shout like that …” I trail off as I try to calm her down.

“Yah, Kim Dahyun. I left my lingerie in your room on purpose. It was supposed to be a gift, pabo.” She looks at me with annoyance.

“Don’t do that next time. We almost got caught.” I look at her pleadingly. “I had to bribe Momo unnie with a ton of Jokbal just to shut up.” I look at her. She just looks at me blankly.

“Seriously, I don’t get you. We hook up now and then. What’s embarrassing about that, really? It’s just . Why are you making a big deal out of this?” The girl asks with her arms crossed on her chest. I look at her.

“Yah, Minatozaki. You’re Unbelievable.” I look at her.

“I know I’m unbelievable in bed. You’re unbelievable in bed too.” She winks at me. My mouth dropped. I close my eyes in annoyance.

“Yah, Sana … Just promise me that you’d be a lot more careful next time.” I beg her. She nods and gives me a cute smile.

 “So …” Sana looks around coyly. I give her a confused look.

“What is it?” I ask the girl who looked like a Shiba Inu.

“You want to have some fun tonight?” She smiles at me mischievously. I look at her and I smile at what she said. “I promise I’ll be more careful this time.” She coerces me. She looks at me and she bites her lower lip, waiting for my answer. I raise both my eyebrows. This time she’s closing in her distance, making the space between us disappear. She leans in and whispers in my ear.

“Come on. Let me make it up to you.” She whispers. Her hot breath making the hair on my nape stand up. “I’ll do that thing that you like…” She whispers, her voice for some reason sounds hypnotic. Cute Sana has gone away now. This time I’ll be dealing with her different side, alluring Minatozaki.

I look at her and just snicker. I couldn’t believe what I’m hearing. She’s such a fox. How can someone have such duality? How can she act cute and then become outrageously seductive in a split second? 

I nod, giving her the permission she’s been waiting for. She reaches for my hand and we both walk off. Who am I to ignore her offer off, right? I walk off with Sana Minatozaki. The girl who I’ve been neighbors with for two years now. Sana Minatozaki, she’s the newest person I’m fooling around with.