The one where they visit the Sinkhole

BLAMELESS

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

 

Maybe it’s the absence of people in the dormitory. Maybe it’s because Minatozaki Sana hasn’t been around lately, she too had been battling with her own problems. She doesn’t want to burden anyone because she deems it unnecessary, well, maybe she can burden one. Chou Tzuyu. Chou Tuzyu, on the other hand, has also been quite busy with school, hanging out with Sana, plus some activities for the festival. Everything’s been quite hectic for the youngest. Nayeon hasn’t been around for more than two weeks now and the event has certainly changed how things run in the dormitory. 

The dorm used to be awfully loud, with Jeongyeon visiting Nayeon all the time and Dahyun and the others dragging along, there used to be no peaceful time for the dorm. Everything used to be very loud, abnormally loud. But the noise kept the dorm going, it made everyone happy. Now they’ve realized that if one of them is missing, it just doesn’t work well. Things just have become scattered and it has never been the same. 

The absence of Nayeon has preceded so many things. Everyone knew that it was the best for Nayeon to go home and be with her grandmother in the countryside. That was the only thing that everyone could think of, although they knew it would break everyone’s heart especially Nayeon’s. But everyone has to be strong, they need to beat whatever is happening to them. They need to cooperate and beat the Lunatic, Minwoo. 

As it was stated, Nayeon’s absence has created this imbalance in the dorms. Everyone knew that. Everyone felt that. Sana and Tzuyu seemed to have stuck together, Tzuyu doing the same routine she’s always done. She’s been picking Sana more now, which made her curious. 

Her purpose in meeting Dahyun was for Dahyun to replace her and do her work. But it seemed like she had miscalculated things. Tzuyu has noticed things about Sana though, she’s become a little quiet these days. Her face has become thin and she doesn’t talk as much during their walks home. It has bugged Tzuyu but she just brushed it off, she doesn’t want to bug someone who’s going through things. She thinks it would be better if she gave the poor girl some space. Tzuyu thinks that all Sana needs is silence. Tzuyu already knows her place and spot in Sana’s life, she’s just here to be her friend. Nothing more. 

Minatozaki Sana, on the other hand, is devastated, for so many reasons. But she knew that all her frustration and this confusion inside her is connected to one root. The root’s name is Kim Dahyun. Ever since that night when Dahyun caught her at her workplace, she hasn’t really been herself. This thick band of frustration has wrapped around her and admittedly, she doesn’t think she can escape its grasp anytime soon. Work has just become this repetitive cycle that she dreads, eating has become a chore, sleeping is impossible, breathing has become hard, and all of this is caused by one person. It’s Kim Dahyun. 

Sana doesn't know whether she should hate the girl for being too impulsive, childish, and selfish. Should she hate her? Is it the right thing to do? She’s loved the girl for the longest time now, and she knew when the girl asked her to be someone who she would spend nights with, she'd immediately say yes without a question. 

But the thing was, Sana felt used after the longest time and it just hurt her. Sana doesn’t even understand why she’s hurt when in the first place she’s the one who agreed to the arrangement. Sana has always taken a special liking to the girl, so she wonders why she’s complaining. 

Everything is just a mess, and Sana doesn’t know what to do. She doesn’t even know whether they should continue ignoring each other or whether she should meet and talk with the girl again. Sana knew breaking the agreement wasn’t the issue. The issue was jealousy. She’s always been a positive person, but when she saw Kim Dayun and Son Chaeyoung hanging out and eating at Teal bar that one cold night,  it seemed as if she was shattered. She didn’t mean to see them, it somehow just happened. Seeing Dahyun smile because of another girl somehow broke Sana. 

Kim Dahyun has always been confused for the longest time. She was broken because of Chaeyoung and seeing her ex-girlfriend move next to her dorm has made things a lot more complicated for her. She’s always asked her, of all the places in Seoul, why did that brat have to move next to her place? She has always thought that Destiny was such a trickster for playing her like that. She’s worked hard for almost two years to forget about the girl but low and behold, she’s suddenly living next to her dorm. Kim Dahyun admits that there were times that she wanted to ask the girl to get back together, but something happened. She just started seeing Sana as someone more than a person she sleeps with.  

Kim Dahyun has always had difficulty with trying to express her feelings, she always says things in a manner that would catch people off-guard. That was what happened that night with Sana. To Dahyun it was funny how she only started seeing Sana’s qualities when they sort of halted sleeping together. She knew Sana liked her, Dahyun used this to her advantage to get to casually hook up with the girl. But the thing is, Dahyun never made a contingency plan if she ever catches feelings. She never thought she would grow to like the girl, but she did. And now, Dahyun doesn’t know what to do with the fact that Sana has asked her to not see each other. Each day that she doesn’t get to talk to Sana, an invisible knife is slowly pushed in her chest. She knew she hurt the girl, the only problem is, Dahyun has forgotten what to do if you like a person. It’s as if being broken by Son Chaeyoung has made her like this. 

The tension was felt in the dorms, the halls were silent. Everyone was going through something. It was crazy how people just kept quiet though, no one ever tried to confide to anyone about their problems. Maybe that’s the reason why everything is just in chaos right now. 

One thing is for sure, there is something brewing between Son Chaeyoung and Myoui Mina. However, the thing is, both of them are unsure where they stand. Son Chaeyoung is almost always too careful with her actions, because of this, she always seems like she is disinterested. It’s as if she doesn’t really care that much, but in reality, she does care and she wants to pursue whatever is happening between them. The only problem is she’s unsure whether Mina understood that she indeed has feelings for her. Both of them are in this crazy situation where they’re just in this limbo. 

 

So, are they or are they not?

 

To Son Chaeyoung, all of this was overwhelming, she just wished Mina took hints and understood immediately. But this isn’t how life works, she might just need to wait. 

Mina, on the other hand, is beyond confused. She knows that she is indeed delighted to be in Chaeng’s life but she doesn’t know whether what she said was indeed genuine. Did she say that out of impulse? She doesn’t know. Did she say that so as to prevent awkwardness between them? Mina also doesn’t know. Did she say that because these past few days Chaeyoung and her have been spending more time alone together? She doesn’t know. But she did enjoy spending time with the girl. 

In reality, Mina is very slow at picking up signals. She’s like that, though various things have already happened before, the only thing for her to confirm things is real confirmation from Son Chaeyoung herself. But many things did happen during that week that made her think if the younger girl does like her. 

There were moments that made her think hard though. Mina has always walked from the University to their dorm, it’s because it was nearby. One night though, it started raining in the middle of her walk. She was probably only a hundred steps away when it started to pour. The raindrops were big grains, and they were strong. Because of this, she ran to her dorm. It wasn’t that much far anyway, right? 

“.” Mina mumbled under her breath as she ran towards their dorm. It was nearby, but she was soaked because of the rain. Oh, how she wished she had just gone home earlier. As she ran, she was halted by a figure. 

It was Son Chaeyoung, wearing a raincoat with an opened umbrella already covering her. Mina was taken aback first, she just stared at the smiling girl. Mina hastily accepted the umbrella and that was when Son Chayoung walked back inside. Mina, of course, was still taken aback so she was just left there standing. 

 


One time, as Mina was studying her lesson inside her room, she heard a knock on her door. It was none other than Son Chaeyoung. The younger girl was asking if her unnie had an extra lead pencil. Mina first thought the intent was innocent so of course, the older girl obliged and let the younger girl borrow her things. Now the thing is, Son Chaeyoung usually studies in the Kitchen and later that day, Mina Notices that Son Chaeyoung indeed has her own set of lead pencil refills. But Mina shrugged this off and went on with her day, trying not to mind the confusion that she has experienced. 


 

Mina and Chaeyoung rarely would see each other at the University for two reasons. First, their courses are very different which means their buildings were different. Second, they do not know each other’s schedules. Basically, seeing each other means one has to know the other person’s route.

“Mina unnie!” A familiar voice called out to Mina as she was walking the hallways to her next class. She was alone and some of her classmates had their own thing to do. So of course, that day Myou Mina was totally all by herself. 

“Oh, wow. What brings you here?” She smiles. A big smile, she was relieved to see someone familiar. 

“Here you go.” The younger girl smiles. She hands Mina a can of coke. Mina accepts it, dumbfounded with what was happening. “Enjoy it, okay? Don’t give some to anyone or I’ll be upset.” Son Chaeyoung smiles Cheekily. 

“But uh--” Mina was cut off. 

“I have to go now. Fancy seeing you around here!” The younger girl smiled as she quickly ran away. Mina just stood there with a cola in her hand, not sure what was happening. 


 

Later that week, the four housemates; Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Mina, and Sana were at home. Finally, they were complete after a long time. Though they see each other in the morning or at night, the meetings were rather brief. They just greet each other and that’s it. They’ve never really had dinner together in a while. 

“I wish we could visit Nayeon unnie, just one time. I kind of miss her.” Mumbles Tzuyu under her breath. She looked a little sullen when she said this, all of this is already taking a toll on her. Mina scoots closer to the youngest girl and puts her arm around her. 

“Should we do that, Tzuyu-ah?” Mina smiles. The older girl was trying to comfort Tzuyu. It was difficult for everyone. 

“I swear to god I miss that hag bugging me.” Sana sighs and she fills her plate with more food. Chaeyoung just chuckles looking at her. 

“Are you going to eat your sorrows away then?” Chuckles Chaeyoung, Sana just smiles. No one says it but it feels incomplete to not have their unnie around. They miss her childish energy. 

“I miss her too, you know.” Son Chaeyoung mumbles under her breath. She looked at everyone and she knew they all wished Nayeon could come home soon. 

“If it weren’t for that sick bastard.” Tzuyu adds. Mina stared at her as if agreeing. 


SON CHAEYOUNG’S POINT OF VIEW

So much has happened during these past few days. I have to admit the feeling of being followed has increased and it has come to a point where I couldn’t sleep well. I’m sure the others feel the same too but none of us dare to talk about any of it. We’d rather just mope around and try to live our lives as nothing has ever happened. 

After Nayeon unnie left for the countryside, we all decided to carry out our regular routine and just try to live normally. Since she and Jeong unnie go to the same University, Jeong has agreed to file Nayeon unnie’s absence due to the recent events. Konkuk University was kind enough to understand the situation. Things may have been confusing but honestly, I’d rather do regular work than stay at home and be terrified the whole time. I can’t waste my time just because of some trying to fulfill his sick fantasy. 

“So we actually need to gather this much in order to fund this event.” Some Senior says as he underlines whatever he was writing on the whiteboard. Probably the amount we needed to gather. 

“So, can we go now?” Complains some in the back of the room. I mean, I didn’t mind. She was speaking for everyone inside the room. 

“Yes.” The senior sounded tired, but then he gave us this look. “Don’t forget your contributions. Alright? Or else I’ll smack you all.” He threatened us but no one seemed to be bothered because I see everyone slowly getting up with their bags and walking straight to the door. Poor senior, he’s just trying his best. 

Tzuyu isn’t with me as of the moment. We were supposed to attend the meeting together but she said she was needed somewhere. So of course, I just let her be. I didn’t want to be nosy.

Walking out of the classroom was a hassle since there were a lot of people, so of course, I had to wait in line. Because I am me, I didn’t want to go with the crowd, I don’t want to be squeezed. It’s already enough that I am small, I didn’t want my body to be trampled upon. No. Not on my watch. 

After everyone had left, I then proceeded to head out of the door to go home. There wasn’t really much to do plus I had no other reason to stay out. I’m kind of tired anyway, I’d rather sleep at home or something. 

“Hey, you.” I hear someone whisper beside me. I immediately turned my gaze to see who it was. It’s Mina unnie. I let out a sigh of relief, mainly because I’ve been actually quite jittery the whole day. 

“Please don’t just come up to me like that.” I sigh, a little nervous. 

“Don’t tell me you actually forgot about our date.” It seemed as if she was a little disappointed. I just stare at her and remember that today is Saturday, I immediately turn red. 

“It’s only quarter to eight though.” I try to defend myself, I see her nod her head. 

Today is Saturday and I am a total because I forgot about our date. We decided to go home together, as per usual Tzuyu and Sana weren’t at home so I was able to act more naturally around the older girl. According to the pass, the party would start around nine in the evening. We dressed up accordingly to the event and of course, we wanted to be fashionably late because according to Mina unnie “It’s not going to be much fun anyway.”. 

When we arrived, I realized the venue was at a hidden spot in Itaewon. It was a nightclub, but not just any other night club. I cannot believe we’ve been invited to party at the Sinkhole club in Seoul. 

“You didn’t tell me we’re going to party here.” I whispered to her as she started greeting her seniors. Of course, I greeted them too. She introduced me as her companion. Fair enough. 

“I told you to read the passes, right?” She gave me this playful stare that suggested she was disappointed. 

The Sinkhole is a club that’s known as a secret club for foreigners and edgy people. The exterior of the club is very simple which is a big contrast to its interior which was absolutely amazing. The club wasn’t mainstream, plus the disk jockeys didn’t play the usual Korean pop but instead, they leaned more towards Rnb and other western music styles. It also didn’t hurt that the club wasn’t mainstream. 


“So you’re telling me that your whole department rented this whole place out?”  I ask her. We were both seated in a booth where it was only us, a spot which was quite far away from the crowd. She stared at me and just nodded, it seemed like she wasn’t really feeling the place.

“It seems like you’re not enjoying it here.” I tell her, she gave me this look and I just stared back. We were both dressed in club appropriate clothing, so admittedly, it was getting cold. 

She stood up, grabbing my hand in the process. I was taken aback so I let her do whatever she wanted. “Hey, let’s get out of here.” She declared and I just had to stare at her for a short while. I wasn’t sure what I was hearing. 

“Excuse me, what?” I asked her, she was still pulling me through the crowd. We were both heading towards the exit. 

“What’s the point in staying? I’ve greeted all my seniors already. Besides, the night is still pretty early.” She smiles at me, holding on to my hand tightly as we reach the exit. 

We both decided it was best for us to go home and spend the rest of our date there, we both aren’t the party people type. That’s probably why she chose to just eat at home and just vibe. Honestly, I’d rather be at home with her. 


Everything at home is silent, no one was home at all. And this may sound sleazy but, I liked that. After a few days I got to be alone with her again. Even though she doesn’t see me that way, the point is I get to be alone with her and that’s amazing.

“You’ve never had pesto pasta before? Are you kidding me?” Mina sounded really amazed, she had this look in her eyes that suggested she doesn’t believe anything that’s coming out of my mouth. 

“I swear I’ve never!” I laugh as I have another bite of the pasta. 

“Son Chaeyoung, you’re unbelievable.” She had this smirk on her lips which made me pause for a while. I have to admit she looked hot, I couldn’t look at her so I just playfully looked down at my plate and chuckled. 

“I can’t believe you can actually cook.” I replied playfully while stealing a few glances. When whatever I said registered to her she seemed shell-shocked. She gave me this offended look.

“You’re too judgmental, honestly.” She smiles and then she looks down on the plate of food. 

“I mean, I guess I was wrong to automatically judge you.” I smiled. 

 

She looked up and just nodded, it seemed like she’s finished her food. She stood up and walked straight to the fridge. “You getting something?” I ask her, genuinely curious about what she’s rummaging inside the fridge. 

 

“This.” She finally pulled out something from the fridge. She had this smile. 

“What, champagne?” I asked her, I stood up and walked closer to her. I looked closer at the bottle and inspected the drink. “Are we drinking this?” I asked, of course that was a dumb question but I just felt like I had to ask. 

“We could play PS4 and drink.” Her tone was suggestive, I couldn’t help but smile. Without skipping a beat, I grabbed the bottle away from her hands and nodded.

“Set the game up, I’ll get the glasses.” I replied, she then walked her way through the living room. 

This scenario has never played inside my head before. In all honesty, I didn’t want to have myself think things like this. Because I think, if I invested in such thoughts I’d just be in too deep to the point that I’d have a hard time picking myself up if my expectations don't meet the realities that I’ll be confronted with. 


“I don’t even know why you’re being so extra right now.” I chuckle as we play UFC 2 in the game console. She suddenly paused the game which caught me off-guard. Slowly, I turned my gaze to her and she seemed dumbfounded because of my words. 

“What do you mean when you say I’m being extra?” She was blinking, she obviously didn’t understand whatever I was saying. 

“Mina unnie, did you really have to pause the game?” I jokingly ask her, trying to ease the tension between us. She was quiet for a few seconds before she swooped her glass of champagne. She took a sip and she pouted.

“I want to hear you talk without all this racket.” She smiled, gesturing to the screen. 

“Well, I know you felt bad because it took so long for this date to push through.” I tell her, I felt like filtering whatever I say now won’t help me at all. I just, I just want to be as transparent as I can. I’ve been pushing and pulling for the past months, I don’t think I can’t do this any longer. 

“You’re correct.” She said this as a matter-of-factly. She stared at me, not breaking the eye contact between us. “You could’ve just asked me, you know.” She seemed serious when those words came out of . 

 

I knew what she meant, I knew. It’s not hard to comprehend people’s words. But with Mina, I try to dissect her words. I know doing so wouldn’t be healthy for me, it would only create false expectations inside my head. But I didn’t want to ask, I didn’t want to come off as someone so desperate and needy. I don’t even know whether I should push forward or just...leave her be. 

 

“Ask you what?” I say this as if I didn’t know what she meant. 

“You could’ve just told me what you wanted.” She replies. 

Even with the controllers in our hands, our eyes are connected by this invisible line. I wanted to break whatever this tension is, I do not know where this could get me. We’re drinking champagne, a glass won’t even get someone drunk. Why is she suddenly acting this way?

“Do you know what I want though?” I ask her playfully. 

“No, what is it?” She asked, her eyes seemed like she was taken aback with my reply. 

“I want to continue the game.” I chuckled, motioning for the television. She had this look on her face when I said this, I’m not sure what the look meant. She just nodded, not very brightly though. “I know you hate losing, so, please don’t .” I chuckle.

“As if you’d beat me.” She smiled cockily and we resumed the game. 

 

To be honest, I didn’t care for the game. Games, they’re great and I think they’re a good way to waste time if one isn’t doing anything. However, it’s Mina over stupid games. The thought that I’m spending my free time with her is more than enough for me. 

 

“Ah, damn it. You’re too good at this!” I chuckle as I press the controller’s buttons with my right hand while trying to drink from the wine glass using my left hand. 

“Loser.” I hear her chuckle under her breath as she concentrates on beating me. Of course, she’d beat me, I at playing this . “Yah! Son Chaeyoung!” Mina abruptly pauses the game and I stare at her, not sure why she called my attention.

“What?” I asked her, obviously not sure why she abruptly paused the game. 

“Yah.  I obviously suggested that you play with me because I thought you weren’t like the others!” She sounded disappointed but questions only flooded my head. 

“Not like others? What do you mean by this, exactly?” I asked her, I didn’t understand what she was saying. 

“Yah, Son Chaeyoung.” It sounded as if she was trying to warn me about something.

“What?” I asked her, I obviously can’t keep a straight face while she’s being this cute. It’s too much for me. 

“Don’t go easy on me. Are you bored right now?” She asked, she sounded challenged. She had this smirk on her face.

 

I just stare at her, why is she so concerned with my state? 

 

“I am not going easy on you.” I defend myself. Of course, I had this grin painted on my mouth which made it hard to believe I was being serious. 

“Then stop drinking and I’ll believe you.” She smiled at me, and her eyes sparkled. Her gaze stuck on me for seconds, without words coming from either one of us. 

“Do you want to know why I’m drinking?” I huffed and picked up the wine glass. I stared at her, feeling my restrictions of liking her peel off. I sip on the glass while looking her in the eye. 

“No, why?” She asked. 

“Well, you’re too good that I’m frustrated.” I chuckle as I place the wine glass beside me, serving as a barrier for both of us. She looked at the wine glass and decided to place it on her side, she then scooted close to me. This left no space between us. She’s obviously facing the screen that’s currently paused, I just stare at her while my heart starts to beat fast. 

“Shut up and play with me.” She said this and pressed the resume button. I just stare at her in awe, she’s never been like this to me during regular conversations. She then turned her head and we faced each other. My eyes widen with how brave she’s gotten, this isn’t her. I mean, I’m not even sure who she is anymore. 

“What if I don’t want to play with you?” I shakily ask her, I am nervous. I couldn’t help it, if the one you liked for months did this to you, you’d be dead too. 

“You’ll have to play with me.” She blankly replies. Though she sounded as if she was just reciting the words, her gaze looked serious. To me it seemed like she’s looking at me like a prey. I need to at least let her know that I am not the type she could push around. 

“What if I said no?” I asked her, trying to push her limits. I wanted to know why she’s being so pushy all of a sudden when she’s usually not like this. I remember she’d usually understand whatever I say. Is she going through a rebel phase or something? 

“Then I’ll have to kiss you.” She answers without skipping a beat. 

I look at her, my eyes are wider than ever. I have always thought that the first time we kissed was a fluke and that maybe, just maybe, whatever happened at Jihyo unnie’s rest house was just a dream. I just stared at her and she’s just staring at me too, none of us was willing to break eye contact with each other. I feel my heart rate rise by just looking at her, her lips, her eyes, her face, her. Myoui Mina.

 

I just stare at her, not sure what to do next. 

 

But I see her, beautiful Myoui Mina looking at me and I couldn’t help myself. The controller on my left hand felt bigger, somehow heavier. The awkward silence can be felt in the air, no one was around, it’s only the two of us. Even with the game controller growing heavy on my right hand, I was able to lift it up and look her in the eye. I saw her brief glance at the controller, she turned her gaze to me again. 

Without thinking of the precautions, I dropped the controller on the carpeted floor. The moment the controller landed on the floor, it made a noise. 

 

Thud. 

 

I just look at her and I hope she understood what I meant. Indeed, I do. I want her to kiss me. 

“.” Mina mumbled under her breath and dropped her controller too. Everything happened so fast as if lighting striking land. Mina pulled me by the collar and kissed me, roughly. Unlike our last kiss, this one had got me gasping for air. 

As our lips wrestled, I couldn’t think properly. So many things ran inside my mind and there was so little that I could do. But one thing kept me grounded, it was Mina’s lips pressing on mine. Her soft, tender lips pressed to mine. I admittedly couldn’t get enough of her, Mina. Myoui Mina. 

Without thinking, I grabbed her too. Almost too easily, the seconds where our lips were apart are no more. I can feel her, everything about her, her lips especially her tongue. She knows. This isn’t her first time, I know, cause this isn’t my first time too. Just as I was enjoying her, Myoui Mina, she halts and she gave me this look. A look which made my heart almost skip a beat. 

 

Is she going to stop again? .

 

“Straddle me.” She said this with Conviction. I’ve never seen her like this, this eager. I never thought she’d be this eager. Her eyes, they usually pierce through me but this time her gaze is not soft nor piercing. I just stared at her, I’m almost out of breath and I couldn’t believe she wants more. Now I’ve figured it out, why she’s looking at me like this. 

 

She wants me. 

 

Like the obedient girl that I am, I moved slowly, almost too shyly too, closer to her. I wasn’t looking into her eyes, I couldn’t believe what was happening. I am close to her, our faces know no boundaries, my hand on her thigh. She stared at me, a smirk plastered on . For some reason, I felt like jelly. She then shifted her gaze where my hands are and then her gaze back to me.

“Huh, someone’s touchy." She smiled at me, too slyly too. 

I couldn’t help myself, maybe it’s the way she said it, or maybe the way she looked, maybe the way she tasted, or maybe the way she smelled. For now, I don’t what drove me almost crazy that I immediately hopped on her, softly, locking my legs behind her. Our eyes locked, my breathing slow and I am just anticipating what's next. 

“You’re nice.” she slowly caressed my cheeks, running her fingers from my cheek down to my nape almost too easily. Maybe it’s because I haven’t had this type of human contact in a while that I instantly got red. It feels good, her touch, I want more.

 

I have too many inhibitions towards Mina. I won’t let these damn thoughts ruin this moment for me. 

 

My hands instantly pulled her close to me, her face close to my neck and that’s when she started doing her work. I couldn’t do much but just breathe heavily as she started to plant kisses on my neck, soft kisses, hard kisses, sloppy kisses, and I even felt her bite me playfully. I do not know whether it’s the alcohol or it’s the fact that we’re alone that’s why she’s acting this way. Has she always wanted to do this? I couldn't help it, but whatever she’s doing right now makes my mind go blank.

“Is it okay?” I hear her mumble under her breath, she’s pulling away to look me in the eye. I was just breathing heavily, all hot and dazed. I just stared at her, her beautiful eyes suggested she’s asking for my approval. 

 

I just nod at her shyly. I felt myself become shy when she asked for my approval. I just look away, not sure where to look. 

 

“Hey.” Mina calls my attention, her voice has become magnetic with enough volume for both of us to understand what was going on. I immediately look at her, not saying anything. “I want you to look at me.” she says this as she placed her hands on my back, gently. She’s doing this to soothe me.

“Okay.” I reply, and I just stare at her lips. She smiles and she closes the distance between us once more and I feel her soft lips against mine again and I just couldn’t help but kiss her back too, almost a little too roughly too.  

As we continued to kiss, I felt her hands start to move inside my shirt. Her hands, moving and doing their own thing on my back. I couldn’t really tell because I was too distracted with all the kisses I am getting. She started to trail kisses from my lips to my neck. 

 

.

 

“God.” I moaned, I couldn’t help it. My eyes rolled back and that’s when I felt my bra strap unhook. I gasp, and I stop. I just stare at her, my face almost as red as a tomato. She stares at me and she softly chuckles at my reaction and I start smiling too. 

“You’re good. Really good.” I chuckle, I couldn’t help it. 

“Let’s remove this.” She gestures at my one-piece dress. She whispers this, a little too softly. But no, she doesn’t sound soft like the usual soft Mina. 

 

I nod at her. 

 

She worked her way through the zipper of my dress, skillfully taking my dress off of me like it was her art.  I just stared at her and how delicate she’s handling me. I couldn’t help but feel more intense feelings for her. Is what’s happening too much? Is this dangerous for me? Candy is bad for me but I eat it anyway. Now my dress is completely off, I didn’t wince once. 

She dropped my dress on the floor, leaving me only in my underwear. She had this smile on her lips, and to say that I am extremely is an understatement. 

“Good girl.” She whispers as she starts to kiss my chest, my bra still on me but it’s barely hanging. Moans escaped my mouth even though I did my best to stay quiet, I couldn’t help it. Myoui Mina, she’s good. She’s really good. 

As she planted kisses on my almost exposed chest, I couldn’t myself. I couldn’t stop moving my hips, that’s when I started grinding too. 

Mina pauses for a while and she stares at me, she smiles at me playfully. “You’re like this, huh?” she chuckles and that’s when she stares at my loosely hanging bra, not too loose that one can see everything but loose enough to maybe make her want more. “Lie down so I can do more.” She commands.

 

As I was about to lay myself down, we heard Sana and Tzuyu knocking on the door. They were calling to us from outside.

 

“Why is the door locked?!” They sound dumbfounded.