Surprise attack

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner ended quickly (well because Sooyoung ate the rest). on their way to their vehicle, some muscled men blocked their way before reaching their cars. The sisters eyed them suspiciously and suddenly  a man attacked amber, punching her, but amber blocked it with her arms. The muscled man punched with so much force that amber flew and hit the trash can.

 

"AMBER!!" Sooyoung immediately rushed to Amber as soon as she witnessed her sister fly.

 

"SOOYOUNG WATCH OUT." Sooyoung turned her head and was stab at her shoulder by another man.

 

"ARGHH" Sooyoung cried. Sooyoung fumed in anger as the blood trickled down her shoulder.

 

"YOU!" Sooyoung shouted and kicked the man with her burning foot. The man was burned until he turned into dust, sooyoung glared at the man who punch Amber and burned him. More enemy came out and readed themselves in fighting. They seemed not surprised at Sooyoung's capability of doing and they look normal.

 

Above taeyeon's head formed a huge ice. Taeyeon pionts at these people and the ice turned into icy spikes.

 

"W-wait s-s-someone just ordered us t-to do It." Someone from the back paused.

 

"W-we don’t know who it was bu-but it have a rose and gun tattoo in its h-hand." The person continued, nearly crying.

 

It? But why did they follow it? Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

"Please spare us. T^T" The same person pleaded but the others eyes were still the same.

 

"Taeyeon." said Sooyoung still furious the fact that someone messes with her family.

 

"Yeah I know. You can't forgive them. Don’t worry, so do I." Taeyeon replied and puts her hand down, the spiky ice landed on the men’s body, torturing them. Cries from the men can be heard all over the parking area. Luckily for them, no one was there to hear them.

 

"All yours, Sooyoung" Taeyeon walked away from the cold bodies to her youngest sister.

 

"My pleasure." Sooyoung smirked and clunches her fists. Her hands fumed with fire, burning the dead bodies until they turned dust. The fire was out and the dust was blown away by the wind.

 

"Sooyoung carry Amber to the car and bring her to Dr. leeteuk." Taeyeon comanded and gave Sooyoung her car keys.

 

"How about you?" questioned Sooyoung.

 

"I'm going to borrow Amber’s bike. I need to talk to someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter