Unforgettable Night

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The class ends and the students run outside the campus. Other stayed for clubs and other students went home. Sooyoung waited for Jessica she promised to go shopping with her and when Jessica was done packing her bag, they set off. Taeyeon helped tiffany in the preparation for the party on Saturday so they left early; Amber happily walked the hallway, with Krystal on her right

 

"Why are you so happy?" Krystal asked. "Because I’m going somewhere than the house" Amber smiled.

 

"Well that . Going to school and house back and forth !" Krystal said, looking at the happy Ber."Yeah I know but this time I won't because I’m going to a party!!" Amber did a victory dance which Krystal laughed. Amber was charmed at Krystal’s laugh. It was the first time she saw her princess to laugh.

 

"Don’t be too happy Dino. You’re sticking with me till the end of the party." Krystal said walking ahead. Amber runs to Krystal side and puts her hands on her back.

 

"No worries. It’s better that way so I will not be lost in the party or be out of place. Besides, people will steal you from me if I won’t be sticking with you." Amber beamed. Shhe just say whatever her heart tell her so but Krystal blushed and walked fast.

 

“YAH! Wait for me!”                                                     

         ***

 

Saturday came fast, taeyeon and Sooyoung went early to the party to help. Taeyeon helped Tiffany in cooking while Jessica keeps on telling Sooyoung what to do. Several minutes later, Tiffany and Taeyeon finished cooking. Also, Sooyoung and Jessica finished redecorating the whole house. Krystal helped too but not much. She was expecting amber would come with her sisters but she was late.

 

"Where is amber Taeyeon-unnie?" asked Krystal.

 

"Amber was still asleep and did not want to wake up so we let her sleep for awhile." Taeyeon said while putting the food on the table.

 

"But it’s already night?" Krystal said crossing her arms. "Well she have her own reasons. Why?" Taeyeon said.

 

"Nothing" Krystal sighed and went to their pool. She dipped her feet in the pool and played with the water. Suddenly, someone sat beside her.

 

"Why are you so gloomy?" Krystal tilted her head to her left and saw Amber. She’s happy but hid it from Amber.

 

"What took you so long?!" Krystal half shouted and glared at Amber."Sorry. I was tired and before I know it, I was asleep" Amber smiled and stood up. "Where are you going?" 

 

"I’m going back inside. The party will start soon." Amber said while heading to the door

 

Amber and Krystal went inside the house. The music was loud and almost everyone was dancing. Sooyoung and Jessica was handing the drinks, Taeyeon was dancing with Tiffany and even the Dj was jumping up and down with her hands up.

 

“Is that hyo-unnie?" Amber asked Krystal. "Well yeah, you know her?" Krystal said and sat down on a chair next to her."She’s someone I know." Amber also sat next to Krystal

 

The two of them watch everyone dancing then Kai suddenly appears in front of them. Kai stood in front of Krystal and took her hand

 

"The prince has arrived." Kai kissed Krystal’s hand. Krystal quickly removed her hands from Kai's grasp and looked at him disgustedly."What are you doing here?!" Krystal glared at him.

 

"It's an open party babe! Everyone is invited!" Kai said. Krystal rolled her eyes at him. Krystal’s day darkens whenever she see his pathetic face and unfortunately, she it every day.

 

"Come on Amber let's go to the buffet table." Krystal said. "But I’m not hungry." Amber replied. Krystal looked at her in disbelief. Suddenly, Sooyoung told her something that Amber couldn’t resist.

 

"Oh look Amber! There are tacos on the table!!" Krystal said on a playful tone. "Really?! Where?" Amber stood up and looked from left to right.

 

“Come on Krys! Let's go before it runs out. You know how popular tacos are! “Amber grabbed Krystal's hand and run off. By the time they reach the table, Amber was disappointed.

 

"Awww........ There are no tacos here." Amber pouted and ate cookies instead. "Oh cheer up llama! You can buy tacos any time." Amber just nodded and continues eating her cookies.

 

Krystal saw sulli and smiled "Amber I'll be right back so stay here! Don’t move a muscle!" Krystal pointed amber in the face.

 

"Y-yes ma'am." Amber said nervously. "Good" Krystal smiled and went to her bestfriend Sulli. They talked about anything they could think of and then Sulli noticed something.

 

"Umm. . . . Krystal don't look now but. . . .Look now." Sulli turned Krystal around. Krystal was about to protest but stops when he saw Kai arguing with amber.

 

"This is not good. Better stop them Krys! Or they’ll ruin your sister's party and you know what will happen if they ruin your sister's party!" Krystal bit her lower lip and panicked. She didn’t know what to do. But still, she needs to stop this.

 

"Sul! What will I do? How can I stop them? It's Kai we’re talking about!" Krystal said to her bestfriend.

 

"That's right Krys!" sulli shouted which surprises Krystal. "It's Kai were talking about! We all know who Kai is right? So YOU Krystal should stop this fight before your sister sees it!" Sulli pushed Krystal towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter