The Diary

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a clan that ruled the world. Humans, vampire, lycans, and any mystical creature you can think of, were once lived together. The clan made sure that these creatures lives peacefully and safely. Of course in any kind of rulings, there are rebels that doesn't follow the rules of the upper class.

The clan was composed of immortals or what they call, the Grims. They are the highest class since they can't be killed easily. A "kind" searched for something that can make the immortals stoop down from the class. Alas, they found out that their blood is the final ingredient for the eternal life. This "kind" abducted few immortals to brew potions.

The potion was finish and it was a success, though a lot died because their body was not meant for immortality. The clan became instinct and one by one, they all vanished. Only one family survived. The family Kwon. They were known because of their power and loyalty. Nobody messed with them not even the "kind".

It was something called prophecy that the Kwon worries. It was said that a powerful Grim will became the Lord of the kings, the wielder of all elements, and the one that will rule all creature in the earth.

The prophecy didn't include any name, gender, or age. The child will be born when it was said to be a near the modern era.

In the early 50's, a man that loved to play his favorite wind instrument, played a lovely tune beside the tree. It was autumn and the leaves were dancing as they fall from the three. A young lady who wore such elegant dress stopped her tracks to listen to the beautiful melody.

She searched around the woods to find where the tune was coming from. Alas, she found the man with an unusual blue eyes and black hair. The man wore what a noble would wear. His hair was long in a messy tie. The lady wanted to listen more but she's afraid that the man will run away like the others did.

She took a step and the melody stopped. She was startled when the man looked at her. She looked at him with her blood red eyes and he look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter