A Hero but a servant?

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber was curious as a cat. Why did they bully Luhan? She was about to ask that question when suddenly, someone shouts Luhan’s name.
 

"LUHAN! LUHAN!"
 

"Tao!" Luhan exclaimed.
 

"What happened to you Luhan? I was searching all over just to find you!" He said.
 

"He was-" Amber was about to talk when Luhan cuts her.
 

"Ahhhh!!! I was just touring hyung! He’s a new student here." Luhan said and made Amber more curious.
 

"Really? You should have said so, so I can accompany you." Tao paused as he looked at Amber. Then, he forgot his manners.
 

"And sorry for the late introduction. My name is Tao, classmate of Luhan." Tao offered a handshake which Amber gladly took.
 

"The name’s Amber, a new student fourth year." After shaking hands, Tao nodded and smiled widely.
 

"Welcome hyung, to our school!" Tao said while smiling.
 

"Thanks Tao.” Amber bowed a little to show appreciation.
 

"We should head back before we get detention for being late." Luhan was worried about his perfect attendance and and thought about it for changing the topic.
 

"Yeah we should." Amber agreed and they all walked to their building, talking about stuff to know each other until Tao asked Luhan the truth.
 

"Seriously. . ." Tao stopped in front of Luhan. Luhan was nervous but hid he it. 

"What happened?" Tao added. Luhan was surprised of the sudden question.
 

"W-what are you talking about?" Luhan said while trying to avoid Tao’s eyes.
 

"Don’t play innocent Luhan. Please." Tao said sternly.
 

"Just tell him the truth Luhan. It’s the best for now." Amber said knowingly that Luhan will lie again. Luhan sighed in defeat.
 

"Amber-hyung here, is my hero." Luhan patted Amber’s shoulder. He beamed at Tao as he proudly said that to him.
 

"Hero?" Tao and Amber said in unison.
 

"Yes a hero. He defeated Kai’s gang to protect me." Luhan said.
 

"Oh. . .  That." Amber said, remembering what happened earlier.
 

"Kai’s gang? Woah!! Nobody can defeat Kai!" Tao said in amazement.
 

"Told you Amber-hyung is a hero." Luhan said with pride again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter