Melody?!

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A calm flow of the ocean made amber asleep on the white hammock inside the cabin. She was softly snoring while the hammock swayed lightly, but the sea changed its condition and rocked the boat aggressively.

 

Amber fell of the hammock making her fully awake “Uhhhgggg….. That hurts “she complained and tried to stand up. She fell again as the boat swayed harder than before.

 

 “What the heck is happening” She stands up and held on the nearest object she reached, which was the broom . . . . . . . . . She looked at it with confusing eyes then the boat swayed again, she successfully balanced herself with the broom . . . . . Wow. .  That really helped?

 

“Got to know what’s happening” She threw the broom across the room and rushed outside to the deck, she opened the door but it was locked from the outside.

 

She looked around thinking something might help her but it was clean. Nothing was displayed nor hanged in the wooden hallway.

 

She walked a few steps backward and dashed to the door, breaking it. She smirked at the door successfully opening it.

 

She smiled while dusting off her uniform jacket, but her smile wore off when she saw a big monster. The crew was struggling to fight the humongous beast. She rushed to them to help.

 

“AMBER!” The captain called “IT’S NOT SAFE HERE! GO BACK INSIDE THE CABIN NOW” The captain ordered but Amber was too stubborn to follow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter