Cookie fight

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came and classes was canceled because of a certain holiday. Amber happily went down the stairs and saw Taeyeon leaving the house. Amber followed her sister and was led at the backyard.

"Amber!" Called Sooyoung.

"It's  rare to see you awake early in the morning." Sooyoung teased

"I should be! There's no class for a week!" Amber happily sat down the chair next to Taeyeon.

"Are you forgetting, Dino?" Taeyeon said which made Amber confuse.

"Forgetting what?"

"You still have training. And since there's no class for the whole week, you'll be training." Taeyeon smirked as she sips her milk.

"WHAT?!" Amber exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Amber. I'll be helping Taeyeon for training you." Sooyoung smirks and Amber has never been terrified in her life.

"By the way, Baby Dino. Have you read the book?" Taeyeon asked as she pours her glass some more milk.

"Yes and why did you give me that book?" Amber asked.

"The plot of the story will help you answer your questions." Sooyoung said while biting the cookie that was prepared by herself. Amber gapes at Sooyoung.

"Hey, can I have a cookie?" Amber said while pouring herself a glass of milk.

"Sure fresh choco chip cookies made from love of your sister!" Sooyoung formed a heart above her head.

"How immature of you two." Taeyeon said with her arms cross and has a milk mustache on her face.

"Sheesh, look whose immature here." Sooyoung said having another bite of cookies.

"What did you say?!" Taeyeon said with a hint of anger. 

"You heard me, MIDGET."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter