Training

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was done and Taeyeon have this plan for Amber. She have this feeling that Amber will be needing help to whatever it will be. Taeyeon told Sooyoung her plan and asked Sooyoung to pick Amber up from her classroom.

Amber's class was done and she saw her sister leaning on the wall in front of her classroom. Amber greeted her sister and bid goodbye to her classmates, especially Krystal.

"What made you wait for me? Are you sick?" Amber teased and chuckles at her own statement.

"Very funny, Llama. Let's go. Taeyeon is waiting for us." Amber raised a brow since Sooyoung didn't spat back like she usually do. Amber thought that maybe something's up so she followed her sister to their older sister.

"Get in." Sooyoung simply said and sat at the driver's sit.

"Where's Taeyeon?" Amber thought that Taeyeon is waiting at the car park but she was no where to be seen.

"And my kid!?" Amber noticed her keys were gone and searched it in her bag.

"Taeyeon asked someone to get your keys in your bag. She left early after telling me to drive you home." Sooyoung opened her cookies and offered Amber some.

"Wow. You sure you're not sick?" Amber grabbed a cookie or two and ate them without hesitation.

"Believe me, you're gonna need it." This time, Sooyoung gave Amber a box of milk to go with the cookies.

"Why though?"

"You'll know when we get home." Silence took over the whole ride home. Just munching of cookies is the only sound that can be heard.

"Here we are." Sooyoung parked the car at the back of their house. There, Amber saw a an ordinary wooden shack.

"Was there a shack here before?" Asked Amber as she points at the shack in front of her.

"Yeah. The thing is, it only appears when you need it." Sooyoung went inside followed by Amber.

"What's so special about this place?" Amber looked around but there were no furniture nor doors. The shack only has a narrow hall. At the end of the hall, is a door with a writing of "J&C".

"What does that writing mean?" Amber touched the letters that were carved on the door. She felt nostalgic and saw a a little bit of a past.

An infant cried, searching for someone to hold him in their arms. A girl, not younger than eight, looked at the baby nervously.

The boy's parents were out to get some fruits just outside of their home. 

The girl's brothers left her in charge of the baby since she was so confident in managing the baby. Now, she regretted saying those words since she doesn't have any slightest clue in calming a baby.

"Think, Summer. Think!" The girl paced back and forth thinking what to do.

"What will the Queen do when Yiyun is crying?" The girl, Summer,bites her thumb while thinking of a solution. 

For exactly five seconds, she remembered how the Queen calmly make Yiyun quiet.

"Come here, Yiyun." Yiyun, the baby boy, was familiar of the girl's voice and stopped crying. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter