Goodbye, once more.

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nightfall came and our protagonist paced all over his room, thinking of a way to save his sisters. He stopped his tracks and thought of Krystal. He almost forgot about Krystal and her sisters. The loss of his own sisters raids his mind that he forgot everything else.  Amber bit his thumb whenever he thought of the possibilities that will happen to them. A knock on the door made him stop and look at the person that will be entering.

 

 

“Kid? You need to stop pacing.” Donghae appeared and walked in front of Amber.

 

 

“I tried to stop but I can’t!”

 

 

“You’re not making any sense.”

 

 

“I mean, when I stop pacing, I thought of my sisters’ dead body.”

 

 

“Amber!” The two looked at the door and saw her Aunt standing at the door frame.

 

 

“Your sisters aren’t dead. Their life hasn’t been taken but their soul was.”

 

 

“Aren’t that the same?” Amber was frustrated. Not knowing what to do make him vulnerable.

 

 

“No they’re not.” His Aunt said calmly and walked in front of him. She held his shoulders and squeezed them gently.

 

 

“You are afraid.” His Aunt paused and looked at her nephew as if she’s reading him.

 

 

“You are afraid of what happened and its making you weak. If you let the past get to you, you won’t be saving your princess nor helping your sisters.” His Aunt patted Amber’s head and smiled at her son. She went out of the room, leaving the two boys.

 

 

“Mom’s right, lil’ Dino. Now come on, Dinner’s ready.” The two went out and went to the dining room to eat. Everyone was there but it wasn’t the same without his sisters. Amber let out a sigh and sat beside his mother. They start to eat without someone talking. After eating, they all went to their respective rooms after Amber’s silent good night to them. The moon lights the whole mansion like the sun did but to Amber, it wasn’t as brighter as before. He thought of something outrageous and he thought that it was the only way to save his sisters.

 

 

Amber packed his bags with the things he need on his journey. Once everything was set up, he went to his terrace and jumped from there. He softly landed without any noise and ran fast. As soon as he reached the gate, there was a shadow that made him slow down. Once the moon lit the person’s face, Amber sighed.

 

 

“I won’t stop even if you tell me to, mother.”

 

 

“I’m not tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter