TWIST

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The dairy was written by an old friend of your parents, Amber. The place where you trained is made by a powerful Kwon and the Lady Lee. Our mansion was built to protect the house of the powerful couple.” Taeyeon paused to recollect the information.

 

“The couple was said to be dead but the truth is they’re not. Your identity being hidden is a proof that they are still alive.” Taeyeon paused again to hear what Amber will be saying.

 

“What are you trying to say, unnie?” Amber looked intently at Taeyeon.

 

“Your parents are the powerful Kwon and the Queen Lee.” Silence fell. Amber's jaw dropped and still processing everything that Taeyeon said. Amber came to her senses and asked something that Taeyeon has been avoiding.

 

"What am I really? Who are you two?" Amber looked at Taeyeon on the eye. Taeyeon tried to avoid but it was time to tell her everything.

 

"First and foremost, me and Sooyoung are Werewolves but our blood got mixed with the immortals or what they call it now, the grim reapers. We are the second generation of reapers since our blood got mixed with wolves also, vampires mixed with grims are called the second generation too. Somehow we are still connected since we have the reaper's blood. Finally, your true name is not Amber. As you know you are the child of the power couple. Do you know what's the name that was written in the diary?" Taeyeon asked sitting on the bed side and holding Amber's hand.

 

"Yeah, their child's name was Yiyun." Amber answered.

 

"That child was protected by the power of the Queen and lived his life being a girl. That made the boy safe because all the demons know that the child was a boy. The Queen did everything she could do to protect her child. We don't know why she's been missing. We know who she is but we only saw her once when she led us to you to us with Sooyoung." Taeyeon held Amber's hands as she can see the tears forming in Amber's eyes.

 

"Sooyoung unnie?" Amber asked nad looked at Sooyoung.

 

"Before the Queen changed my name to Sooyoung, my name was Summer. I took care of you when you were just months old while my brothers and your parents fought at the war. Sadly, my brothers died the couple was affraid that they will also lose the two of us. That's why we were trapped in time until uncle Minwoo and auntie found us." Sooyoung explained while her hand was being held by Jessica.

 

"That's right and I took care of you two since I was mature enough and old enough to be your guardian." Taeyeon said with a smile but her smile fadded when dark aura surrounds Amber.

 

"Amber?"

 

"Can you plaese, leave?" Amber's voice trembled.

 

"Of course." One by one, they all left the room.

 

"Just call us when you need something." Sooyoung said but she got no response from Amber.

 

"Let's go ,Soo. Amber needs some time to think." Jessica said. She was also shocked but nothing will shock you more when you just heard the truth of you are.

 

 

Amber cried herself to sleep. (I know I should have used him, his, and himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter