Unlimited Slowness

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo, Amber, and sooyoung walked in the schools hall, a lot of students are now passing since it's already lunch.

"Amber, I heard you were late 3 times already?" Minwoo asked as he hold a paper on his hands.

"Yes sir." Amber lowered her head in disappointment.

"And you Sooyoung, this is your fifth time, you always show up only on the afternoon class." Minwoo waved as the student's greeted him.

"I'm sorry Uncle but this year, a lot of restaurants and cafes are open! Like this is the best year ever!" Sooyoung shouts and smiled widely. They arrived at the office, Sooyoung sat down comfortably in the sofa and immediately ate the cookies on the table.

"Sooyoung, haven't I thought you how to sit properly on public places.." Minwoo walked to Sooyoung

"Yesh Unclwe ." Sooyoung talked with cookies on . Now, the bits of the cookies  went out if . Minwoo saw this and sighed.

"And sSoyoung I told you to call me sir when were in school!" Minwoo hits the head of Sooyoung.

"That hurts~" Sooyoung sat on the floor with her hands on her steaming head.

"And Amber."

"YES S-Sir." Amber jolted and saluted.

"*sigh* It's ok Amber, I'm not disappointed with you". Minwoo smiled assuredly.

"Rea-really u-ncle?" Amber said with teary eyes. Minwoo looked away and wiped his tears "My niece is so adorable"

"hehehehe Uncle is going pedo agaib." Sooyoung pointed at Minwoo.

"Shut up you shikshin." Minwoo threw a pillow at Aooyoung.

"Ah Bulls eye!" Amber said looking at Sooyoung.

"Now there is nothing I can do but to give you a work. Now I want you to do this." Minwoo handed out a paper.

"WHAT?!" Sooyoung reads it again.

"You can't just-"

"Nope I can and that's the easiest job that I gave. Now proceed to room 227." Minwoo closed the door in front of Amber and Sooyoung.

"Sheesh, I cant even clean my room." Sooyoung said and Amber proceeds to walk, leaving Sooyoung behind.

"Well good luck with that" Amber said as she put on her hood again. Sooyoung run to Amber's  side and they walked quietly. They arrived at the room and when Sooyoung opened it, it was a total surprise.

"I-I-i-i-i-i-it's A TOTAL DUMP!!!" Sooyoung's nose was smoking and Amber's eyes went wide. It was too dusty, juice was spilled and it froze, chairs are placed everywhere, and the books are scattered throughout the room. Amber was slowly escaping but Sooyoung glanced at her.

"Hey hey hey! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU GOING?!" Amber runs away so they start to play tag.

"Come here you Dino!!!!" Sooyoung used her full power(energy :3) to catch Amber.

"NO WAY I'M GONNA CLEAN THAT DUMP!" Amber shouts. She take a right turn on the hallway and was about to go to stairs but stop as she saw someone's back that looked familiar and regretted that she turned right

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU STO-"

"SHHHHHH" Amber puts her hand on Sooyoung's mouth but Sooyoung pushed it.

"What is wrong with you?!" Sooyoung asked not looking at her front.

"There you are!" It was the Jung sisters

"I-I T-Told you t-to keep your m-mouth shut" Amber said almost whispering.

"You, your coming with me" Jessica said holding Sooyoung's collar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter