Ship of Love

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

"We're sorry Amber, our Captain was so worried about your condition cause' he keep on having nightmares at night and he wanted to see you so bad to check if you're OK. We searched for you like crazy!" I turned and saw Sungmin, Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Kangin hyung bowing 90°.

 

"No worries hyungs! Why didn't you asked me instead?" I told them while looking to each one of them.

 

"Well we didn't know that they were your sisters and they looked strong so we kidnapped you to avoid any fight with them." Eunhyuk hyung explained and they bowed again.

 

"Stop bowing hyungs!! I forgave you guys already and you should say sorry to Sooyoung unnie too! You guys hit her too right?" I told them and the laughed nervously. They bowed and said their thanks, they even shook my hand. I saw them saying they're sorry to Sooyoung unnie. At first Sooyoung glared them but then she smiled and forgave them. Sooyoung unnie patted their shoulder and they laughed.

 

I saw everyone's face and I smiled thinking this really is a small world. Everyone knows each other and how my sisters found me at ease. All my warmth turned 180° when I felt a glare somewhere. I looked at my back slowly in case of an attack. To my not surprise, a pair of eyes was trying to kill me. I gulped and made my way to the owner of the eyes and stopped in front of her.

 

"Hi princess!" I managed to say.

 

"Hi? For 4 days you've been gone, that's the only thing you'll say. HI?!" I knew she was fuming. Her lovely voice boomed earning a look from the crew.

 

"You know what, I'll tour you around this bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter