Clueless

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was sitting on her chair looking at the window when her bestfriends came to chat with her.

"Soojung, what's wrong? First you were late and now your too quiet." Sulli, one of her bestfriends, said.

"Yeah and you were never been late! Also, you were always the first one to talk to us. What's really wrong?"  Jiyoung, also one of her besties, asked.

"You girls are thinking too much. There's nothing wrong with me." Krystal rolled her eyes and continues to watch whatever outside the window has.

"Yeah right. Then why were you late?" Jiyoung said looking at Krystal.

"I-I wa-was. . . I mean a teacher asked me for help." Krystal tried avoiding her bestie's eyes but her best friends knows when she lies.

"We are your besties since elementary Soojoung, we know when you tell a lie." Sulli pouted and crossed her arm on her chest.

"W-what are y-you saying I did not tell a-any l-lie!" Krystal kept on glancing at her besties but her besties are just keeping their brow up.

"Just tell us the truth Soojung!"  Sulli and Jiyoung pleaded.

"What truth?" Krystal asked innocently but Jiyoung and Sulli glared at Krystal. 

"Spit. It. Out. "Sulli and Jiyoung said in unison.

As for Krystal she hates it when someone is glaring at her. She gathered all her courage and told them what she did.

"Ok, Ok enough. I just waited for someone. That's all." Krystal said and sighed. 

"That's it you say!?" Sulli shouts at Jiyoung who have wide eyes.
 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"What is wrong with you girls?!" Krystal covered her ears. Once the two calmed down, she removed her hands on her ears.

"Nothing it's just, that's the first time you waited for someone other than us." Sulli said while fake crying.

"Sulli who could it be?" The two girls sat beside Krystal, sandwiching her.

"Who else could it be?" Taemin heared what the girls been talking about and joined their conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter