It Begins

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Night happened so fast that it was Sunday morning. Amber woke up and went to her bathroom lazily. She took a quick shower and brushed her teeth. She went down to eat breakfast. When she reached the kitchen, her sisters were there already eating.

 

"Morning Taeyeon and Sooyoung-unnies." Amber greeted as soon as he reached her chair and sat on it.

 

"Morning." They greeted back. Amber noticed the breakfast was just an ordinary toast and a cup of coffee. "Aunt and Uncle are out again?" Amber asked.

 

"They said they have an important business to deal so they went out early." Sooyoung explains while eating her toast.

 

The three sisters were in their usual uniforms. After eating they went straight to school..... Well except for Sooyoung who stopped at a new restaurant that just opened. Taeyeon and Amber arrived at their school but immediately parted ways because of the time.

 

"Oh crap! I'm running late! I shouldn’t have waited for Sooyoung to finish her breakfast!" Amber arrived at their classroom. "SAFE!" Amber shouted earning a look from her classmates.

 

"Hold on buddy. Actually, you’re 5 minutes late." Taemin was in front of the class with Minho. They walked towards her and stopped right in front of her.

 

"Wait. Aren't the rule goes 10 minutes?" Amber looked at Taemin. Taemin looked back and chuckled.

 

"Nope it's 5 minutes." Minho butted in. Amber jaws fell wide open. Amber tried to reason out everything she knows. "I-Is there any 3 rule violation?"   Amber stuttered. She does not like to have any bad records. Since the beginning of the school, she had a perfect record and cleaned too, not until today that is.

 

“Well you’re in your third violation already.” Taemin looked at the records and scanned them over.

 

“What?!  How?” Amber asked making sure she heard him completely.

 

“First was when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter