Twin Idiots

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked to their locker to get their books for their class. The Lee twins approach them with a smile plastered on their face.

 

"Good afternoon Taeyeon-noona, Tiffany-noona. Have you seen Sooyoung and Jessica?" Onew asked as soon as they arrived in front of them.

 

"We kept on looking for them but they're nowhere to be found." Lunew said.

 

"Really? Have you searched in the cafeteria?" Taeyeon closed her locker.

 

"Or in the garden?" Tiffany added Taeyeon's statement.

 

"Why there noona?" said the twins.

 

"Because that's where they always are." said Tiffany. Taeyeon looked at her. 'So that's where they always are. I wonder why though.'Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

"What's with the gathering?" Sooyoung said while drinking her apple juice .

 

"Oh, Sooyoung and Jessica are nowhere to be found." Onew said without looking at Sooyoung.

 

"If you're looking at Jessica, she's in the classroom." Sooyoung said pointing at the direction where their classroom is.

 

"Thanks Sooyoung! We owe you one!" said Lunew and walked away.

 

"Come on Onew! Let's ask Jessica where Sooyoung is!" Lunew shouted at his brother. "Wait for me Lunew!" Onew followed Lunew. Now they are gone to their classroom.

 

"I don't know if they're faking it or they're just idiots." Sooyoung slurps her apple juice.

 

"I think they're faking it." said Tiffany innocently. "Really? You sure about that?" asked Sooyoung

 

"I think they're a bunch of idiots." Taeyeon finally said.

 

"I'll agree on that." Sooyoung said throwing her box of juice in the trash can.

 

The twins arrive at their classroom and saw Jessica in her seat. "Hey Jess!!" The twins said in unison. Jessica looked at them weirdly.

 

"Where have you been? We have been looking everywhere for you guys!" Onew said folding his arms.

 

"Huh?" Jessica said raising her brow.

 

"Sooyoung said your here that's why we came here." Lunew explained.

 

"So have you seen Sooyoung" Onew asked. Jessica face palmed herself. She can't believe at what she's hearing.

 

"Yeah, Taeyeon noona said you two were together. So . . . where is she?" Lunew said while finding Sooyoung in their classroom.

 

"Are you sure the two of you are not idiots?" Jessica said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

 

"Nope, why?" the twin said together.

 

"Nothing." Jessica brings out her book and starts to read. Sooyoung made in the classroom just on time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter