Family Reunion

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Melody!? What on Earth are you up to?”

 

 

Melody sank herself in the water but stopped midway.

 

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” The waves moved as ‘melody’ trembles at the owner of the voice but it was not only melody that was shacking, Amber got Goosebumps just hearing the voice. 

 

 

“I told you to track the scent not attack!!” A boat, more like a yacht, came out from the thick fog that was covering them a while ago. Melody was replying the voice but in a monster language.

 

 

“Oh don’t you ever talk to me like that! Go on. Go to your ragged ship under the Pacific Ocean. Your job here is done, thank you by the way.” The voice demanded and Melody followed.

 

 

Amber smiled widely as she saw the person on the boat but her smile got killed by the daggers that the source of the voice gave. The pink yacht smoothly moved to the side of the wooden boat.

 

 

“Kr-Krystal . . . “Amber said making everyone on the wooden boat look at amber.

 

 

“Amber” Krystal said still sending daggers at amber.

 

 

“Where have you been?” Krystal said making amber flinch.

 

 

“Well . . . “Amber was thinking what to say or the bomb on Krystal will explode. Luckily, they got interrupted by an uncomfortable sound of a person vomiting.

 

 

“blerghhhhhh . . . . Tae, I can’t take it anymore. Are we there yet?”

 

 

“Why can’t you hold it in Soo! And why did you eat crab sticks and sushi before we got in the boat! You do know you get sea sick when you sea foods!” Taeyeon tried to reason out but Sooyoung was too busy vomiting what she ate.

 

 

“Oh fish sticks here comes the 2nd wave” Again Sooyoung vomited making taeyeon closed her eyes to prevent from the sight.

 

 

“Done?” Asked Taeyeon.

 

 

“Yeah, I think so. For now.” Said Sooyoung.

 

 

“Great then. Before we know it the 3rd wave will be coming” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and looked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung glared at Taeyeon and had a staring contest.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter