Death

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CRASH!!! Me and the Queen became alert and stood up because of the ‘Crash’ sound just outside the door. We hurriedly went outside to see the mansion was being attacked by some people with golden cloak and white gas masked. I saw more men surrounding Krystal along with Tiffany-noona and Jessica-Noona.

 

 

“KRYSTAL!!!!” I shouted and I was about to jump on them when someone blocked my way making me lose sight of Krystal.

 

 

“AMBER!!!” I heard my name. I was about to escape from these men infront but I suddenly heard a shout.

 

 

“URGHH!!!!” I know that voice.

 

 

“TAEYEON!!!” After that, another voice shouts.

 

 

“AKKKGG!!” No. Not another one.

 

 

“SOOYOUNG!!!!!” I’m on the verge of crying. Even though I can’t see them, I know what kind of screams they are. Dying screams. For a moment of staring into space, there’s something inside of me that broke. Next thing I know, I was furious and ready to kill whoever go in my way.

 

 

“BASTARDS!” I punched, kicked, and flipped whoever comes in my way. I can sense that they were shocked and nervous because they suddenly froze on their spot.

 

 

“It’s him! The said Lord!” One of them said. They all distance themselves to me and slowly escapes.

 

 

“RETREAT!!!” They all run for their lives without even looking back. I looked around and Krystal was nowhere to be found along with Tiffany and Jessica-noona. I saw Sooyoung and Taeyeon’s body lying without any movements. I also saw Donghae with his parents and the Queen injured.

 

 

“Soo! Tae!” I run towards them as Donghae puts Taeyeon beside Sooyoung. I was still mad. My eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter