Welcome to school

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon, the eldest sister, was preparing herself to go to school. While she's putting all the things she needed in her bag, she heard shouts outside of her room.

 

“YAH!!!  STOP RUNNING AMBER!!”

 

“I WON’T STOP RUNNING IF YOU WON’T STOP CHASING ME! SHIKSHIN!”

 

Taeyeon slammed the door open, Amber was shocked that she fell on the ground.

 

“OUCH! ” She held her and pain was shown on her face.

 

“You kept on running away from me! Look what you got.” Sooyoung crossed her arms in her chest and huffed.

 

“No its because you keep chasing her” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow on Sooyoung. Sooyoung rolled her eyes and helped Amber to stand up.

 

“Come on lets go. I’m hungry, I want to eat now” Sooyoung said earning looks from her sisters.

 

“You’re always hungry” Amber teased Sooyoung.

 

“It's time. Let’s go. I don’t want to be late on our first day of school” Taeyeon announced to her sisters. Taeyeon went ahead followed by her sisters.

 

At the SM school gate, the three girls went out of their car one by one. When Sooyoung went out, their eyes are widdened. When Amber came out, girls were looking and murmuring, and when Taeyeon came out their murmur went louder. 

 

“Hmm… Soonie, where are we going?” Amber asked lazily to her older sister.

 

“I don’t know Ber but Taeyeon knows.”

 

“YAHH! You two hurry up!” Taeyeon shouted from the door of a faculty room.

 

“Sorry.” Both of them said and followed Taeyeon.

 

“Welcome to our school, my name is Victoria Song, the head of the school's teachers. I am quite busy today so I'll let Mr. Kim show you the school.” As soon as she finished the introduction, the head of the teachers hurriedly went outside the room.

 

“Nice to meet you again” The three of them greeted one by one.

 

“Nice to meet you too” Key bowed.

 

While they were walking in a hallway, Key turned around.

 

“I’ll be guiding you with everything so just ask me anything.” Key said then Amber raised her hand.

 

“Yes, Amber?”

 

"Where’s my building?"

 

“Don’t worry, Amber. Your building is just a building away from our building." Key explained to Amber but before Key knew it, Sooyoung and Amber was gone.

 

“Nothing changed?”

 

“Yup Key, nothing changed.” The two of them let out a big sigh.

 

Meanwhile, Amber searched around for her sister who got lost just like her.  “Where is that shikshin? Aish!” Suddenly Amber heard some music, she followed it and saw a room. She opened the door and was greeted by a big cafe like room..

 

“What the-“

 

“Welcome our first costumer and it’s a guy?” A tall guy with an athletic built body said.

 

Amber got shocked at the tall guy’s sudden appearance and tried to punch him but the tall guy fastly avoided the punch thus making a crack on their wall. Their faces was priceless and thankfully, no one was there to witness what happened.

 

“Oh~ no~” Another guy that looked like he doesn't have any eyes, appeared out of nowhere.

 

"That’s...... strong?" The twin of the no-eyed-guy, appeared beside his brother.

 

"That wall was older than the principal. So these wall holds great deal with the school's council." A blonde guy examined the wall.

 

"I can pay-" Amber was cut by the blonde boy.

 

"hmmmmm........ You have a face that can attract other people." The blonde said while examining Amber’s feature. He snaps his finger and his group mates know that kind of snap.

 

“Ok, Minho, kindly get a uniform for our new member here” Minho, the tall guy, bowed and hurriedly run to get some clothes for Amber.

 

"I'm Kim Jonghyun by the way. The one I just comanded is Choi Minho, those twins are Lee Onew and Lee Lunew, that cute kid is Lee Taemin, and the one is not here is Kim Kibum or Key." Jonghyun introduced while pointing at the one he is mentioning. Amber raised a brow as she heard a familiar name.  Amber was about to talk but she was pushed by the blonde guy to one of the rooms.

 

"Just get out if you’re done." Jonghyun said and closed the door.Minutes later, Amber went out of the said room and fixed her tie. 

 

“Now that’s better! In this café you will be a waiter, is that clear?" Jonghyun explained.

 

“Yes...” Amber didn't have any choice since this blonde won't even listen.

 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung already had her own tour because she knows that Key can be slow at explaining things.

 

“Wow~ this school is big! I don’t even know where their cafeteria is? And I wish Amber is here, she knows how to find things easily. Aish!! I’ll just ask that sleeping person.” Sooyoung went to the girl who is sleeping under a tree with a book covered in her face.

 

“Excuse me, can I ask? Where is the cafeteria?” Sooyoung asked. The girl woke up with cold eyes.

 

“Hey! You do know that I’m sleeping here?!” She shouted at S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter