Three

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day when I was working at my bakery shop, the younger brother of that mafia boss whose name “Ren” came in with another 2 men who look like gangster or mafia like him. One of them has purple hair with large muscle and the other one has blonde hair and the tallest height.

 

“Minhyun, Baekho! You both, have everything you want. This shop’s owner owes my brother a lot of money.” He said to his friends but loud enough for me and everyone in the shop to hear. Then he walked to me and ordered many things. I don’t want to argue so I gave everything he wants. He and his friends were sitting and eating at my shop quite long then they left without paying. I didn’t say anything as I don’t want to make problem with them.

 

“Please charge everything on me!” the tallest guy with blonde hair came to cashier desk and asked to pay for the bill. He handed me his credit card. I stared at him curiously.

“Oh it’s okay. I’ll calculate it into the amount I owe his brother. This way will help me than having you pay for the bill.” I said.

“That’s smart. Well, you can calculate it with Aron-hyung but please charge from me too. If you don’t charge from me, you’ll go bankrupt before being able to pay him all. We have eaten a lot today.” He handed me his credit card again.

“It’s gonna be double…” I stuttered.

“It’s fine. Take it!” he insisted again so I received his credit card and charged.

After finished charging, I gave his credit card to him back.

“Minhyun-ah, let’s go!” the rude kid entered my shop again to call the blonde guy. The blonde hair guy turned to nod to give the sign that he is leaving soon.

“The cookie is so delicious. I like it so much. I’ll come again.” He praised my sweet with a soft smile then left.

I watched the good-behaved mafia until he left my eyes sight. “In mafia world also has gentle one.” I sighed to myself then continued working.

-----

One evening, I received a call from unknown number. When I picked up, it was that mafia boss. He called me to go to his club. I hurriedly went there as his order.

[The Nocturne Club ]

His guards guided me to his place. It’s like his personal office or something. It was where I went to meet him last time.

 

“Wear this and go to do poll dance!” he threw me some clothes. I picked it from the floor and checked. It’s too revealing and obviously for serving those ert men’s eyes.

“I can’t do it. Poll dance with this y outfit? Are you trying to sell me? I can’t do it.” I burst out crying and threw those outfits to him back.

“I’ll give you 5000$ if you do it. You can calculate from the amount you owe me.” He said.

“Even so, I can’t do it. I can’t wear these y outfit and dance in front of many people like that. Please tell me to do something else! I prefer cleaning the whole club but not poll dance.” I cried, begging him.

“Fine! Come to do cleaning every night after my club closes then. Normally we close at 3AM. I’ll give you 100$ per day. Calculate into the amount you owe me! What do you say?” he made another deal for me.

I thought for a moment. I think it’s a better deal than the poll dance so I accepted. “I’ll choose this deal.”

“Ok! Then start your work from tonight!” he said then left. His guards guided me to work area.

I had to wait until 3AM until guests left the club then I started cleaning.

 

So from that day, cleaning the mafia boss’s club at late night becomes like my part time job. It is so tiring. After running my own bakery shop for full day, I have to hurriedly go home to cook and check my mother’s health then around 1 or 2 AM, I have to leave home to go to that club. I come back home around 4:30 or 5AM. I can sleep very little time then I have to wake up to cook for my mother and brother. They haven’t known about my part-time late night job yet as I try to hide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter