Two

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today after closing my shop and when I was about to go back home, I received a phone-call from a friend of my brother, telling that my brother involved in a fight at a club. I hurriedly went there.

 

[ The Nocturne Club ]

I went in and saw my brother was on his knees begging someone. There was a big crowd surrounding him. I tried to make way in. When I could see my brother and someone he was begging clear, I startled. It was that short, platinum-white hair guy I met at police station a few days ago who my brother was begging.

 

“Please, Sir! I don’t have that big amount of money. I promise I won’t do this again at your place.” My brother kept bowing.

“You think I can just let you go when you’ve broken many of my stuffs? If you don’t pay for it, then you have only 2 choices; spend your life in jail or beat to death by my people.” that short, platinum-white hair guy mercilessly said. My brother was all alone kept crying and begging him. I couldn’t bear seeing it so I entered.

 

“How much? How much does all these damages cost?” I shouted to that short, platinum-white hair guy. He smirked at me.

“I’ll pay for what my brother did….. Dino, stand up!” I carried my brother to stand up.

“50.0000$!” that short, platinum-white hair guy said and got me choked up.

“50.0000$? Is it for real?” I asked in shock.

“That guitar bass, DJ disc over there, wines over there, tables over there… and how he scared my guests to run away without paying for the bills. In total 50.0000$!” he described while pointed to show me the damage.

I sighed and stared at my brother furiously. “You bad kid, how could you do this? I told you to study. Why did you come here and made problem? Oh god, I’m so angry.” I hit my brother angrily.

“Go and argue at home! Here is my business place. Take the money to me in 1 week! Come to this place and ask for me.” He said then was turning to leave. But before he left, I called him. “What is your name?” I asked. He turned and looked at me curiously. “If I don’t know your name how can I come here and ask for you?” I explained. He just smirked then continued leaving.

“Noona, he is the boss of famous mafia group, The Nocturne. His name is Kwak Aron. He’s Korean-American. He isn’t just the owner here. He owns another big company in Seoul too. He is very scary and dangerous. Be careful!” My brother told his identity to me.

I jaw dropped to hear and felt scared at the same time. “You silly brother! If you know he is this dangerous, why would you make problem at his place? Oh god, you’re killing me.” I hit my brother ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter