Twenty-five

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boss, there is an unknown man entered your girlfriend's house."

"What? Who the hell is that? Keep eyes on them! I'm going."


Aron became panic as soon as he got a phone call from his guard about Noora.

 

* ring ring * 

 

Dino went to open the door and saw Aron. He got shocked to see Aron. 

"Aro.....n-nim! Why did you come here today?" Dino was stuttering, asking. 

"I came to see your sister. What are you all doing right now? Having guest?" Aron asked in teasing way. 

"Sir, I think now isn't a suitable time to meet her... Maybe next time..." Dino hasn't finished his words yet, Aron broke in with his two bodyguards. 

"Aron-nim, Aron-nim..... Wait!"


Aron broke in and ended up seeing Noora and her mother were eating with a guy who he used to meet before named "Dongbaek".

Aron got mad and clenched his teeth.

Noora and everyone were shocked to see Aron too.

 

"Aron, why did you come?" Noora asked. 

"Can't I come to see my mistress? Look like you have a guest." he insulted her. 

Noora became teary to be called like this in front of everyone. 

"Kwak Aron, leave my house! I'm having a guest. Don't ruin our time!" -Noora-

Aron burst out laughing. "Have I ever listened to you, Noora? He should be the one who leaves before I break his legs."

Noora burst into tears to hear Aron's disrespectful words to her and his threaten. 

"Leave!!!" Aron turned to stare at Dongbaek. 

"Kwak Aron! Why are you this rude? He's our guest. You can't be this disrespectful to him." Noora shouted. 

Aron just smirked then gave a sign to his bodyguards. They went to grab Dongbaek. 

"No, don't hurt him! Kwak Aron, don't do anything to him!" Noora caught Dongbaek's hand to help him from those bodyguards. 

Aron entered to grab her from them. He hugged her tight. 

"I warn you, don't ever try to come to my girlfriend again or you'll die." he threatened Dongbaek then his bodyguards carried Dongbaek out. 


"You, cruel mafia! What behavior is that! I can't believe you. Let go of me!" she tried to fight to leave his embrace.

 

"Sir, please don't hurt my daughter!" Noora's mother spoke up to beg. 

Aron listened to her mother. He let go of her. 

Noora went to hug her mother. 

"He's so scary. You all see that. I can't live with him. He took my babies away and keeps coming to ruin my life... He's the worst, Omma." she cried, telling her mother. 

"Don't cry my dear! He let go of you already." her mother consoled. 

"Leave my house, Kwak Aron. Don't make problem more than this!" Noora shouted at Aron again. 

"I'll sleep here tonight." -Aron-

"What? No, leave! Don't disturb my family!" -Noora-

 

"Auntie, can I sleep here tonight?" Aron ignored Noora and turned to ask her mother instead. 

"No way, Omma. Chase him away! I hate seeing his face." -Noora-

"Hmm Noora, you said that he will do what he says so if he wants to stay here then we can do nothing." her mother sighed.  


*ring ring* (Aron's phone rang) 

Suddenly Aron's phone rang. 

He took out his phone and smiled. 

"Our babies are calling me." he turned to inform to Noora with a smile then the video call. 

 

"Hello, Moon Star!" 

"Hello, Papa!"

Noora went close to Aron. 

"I wanna talk with them." 

Aron handed her the phone. 

Noora became so emotional to see her babies. 

"Moon, Star, my beloved babies! Are you doing fine?"

"Mommy, LA is so beautiful."
"I love here."

"Are you both eating well?"

"Yes there are a lot of delicious food here. Grandma and Grandpa give us many toys to play too. Mommy, please come to LA! It's so fun here." -Moon-

Noora burst into tears. Aron pulled her into his embrace.

"Don't cry! They'll worry about you." he consoled her. 

"Moon, Star! It's time for breakfast, right? Papa is gonna turn off video call now. You both, listen to Grandma and Grandpa! Papa and Mommy love you." Aron ended the call before Noora would make both babies more worried. 


Noora pushed him to let go of her.

"We don't have spare room. You can stay in my room. I'm gonna stay with my mother." Noora said then went to her mother's room. She felt so powerless. She kept sobbing till fell asleep. 

-----

"This is her room. Make yourself at home!" her mother guided Aron to her room. 

"Thank you, Auntie!" Aron politely bowed to her mother then entered the room. 

 

-----///-----

 

"Aigooo... I can't sleep."

Aron has tried to sleep for 2 hours already but he couldn't fall asleep. He broke into Noora's mother's room. 

Both mother and daughter were already sleeping soundly.


"Noora, Noora!!!" he whispered to wake her up. 

Noora became awake. She slowly opened her eyes and saw him. 

"What are you doing here at this hour?" she asked. 

"I can't sleep alone. I'm not used with this place. Go to sleep with me!" he replied. 

"I'm not going to sleep with you. I hate seeing your face right now. Leave now! You may wake my mother." she chased him. 

"Aigooo... Come on!" he forced to carry her in his arms. 

"Put me down, Kwak Aron! I'm not going with you." she kept protesting. 

"You wanna wake your mom up? Okay then keep shouting! I still take you with me." Aron smirked at her. 

He said then playfully gave a peck on her lips. Noora widened her eyes with the sudden kiss.

"Why? You want a longer kiss?" he . 

"No, put me down then leave! I don't want to see your face, Kwak Aron. Just leave! My mother would wake up. Don't disturb her at this hour!" -Noora-

"Then go with me? It's been awhile..." -Aron-

"It's been awhile what? Don't ever think of it!" -Noora-

"Don't you wanna make another baby with me?" -Aron-

"No, not anymore! I'm so tired. Put me down and leave me!" -Noora-

Aron smirked then continued dragging her out. 

"Aron-ah, stop it!"


Aron finally brought her to her room with him. He carefully laid her on bed then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter