Eleven

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I wonder how boss will deal with this.”

“Yes if Noora-shi finds out that she’s just his mistress and he’ll get engaged with someone else…”

“Shh… don’t speak too loud! Noora-shi might hear.”

 

While I was taking dessert I’ve just made to give to Aron-shi’s bodygurads, I accidentally heard their conversation. I got so shocked to know his secret. I sat down on the floor near the door, crying. I kept crying quite long until he left shower and called for me. “Noora, Noora!!!”….. he came to find me. Before he saw me crying, I quickly got up and wiped my tears.

“Noora, why are you here? I thought you were waiting for me inside the room.” He walked to me. I pretended to be fine. “I’ve made dessert. I came to give some to your bodyguards.”

“Oh dessert! I want to have some too.”

“I’ve prepared for you on the dining table.”

We went to have dessert. He was eating and talking to me happily without knowing I was feeling breaking inside and angry with him so much. I wanted to go to him and slapped him for playing with me.

“I’m full now.” He said then drank a glass of water.

 

He walked to me and grabbed me to stand up. “Can you stay over my place tonight?” he whispered to my ear then started burning up my feeling by kissing on my neck. I remained silent for a while as I tried to hold my anger but I failed. I couldn’t put up with his dirty secret. I strongly pushed him from me.

“What, Noora? Why?” he looked at me with shock.

I burst out crying. “I’m not feeling well. I want to go home. I can go by myself. No need to give me a lift!” I said then quickly ran to leave.

“Noora, Noora…”

-----

 

“Cheap guy, dirty guy… hik hik Kwak Aron, you’re heartless.”

I kept crying for full night to know that he only treats me as his mistress who he needs to entertain him on bed. I hate myself for being stupid to think he really loves me and thinks about future with me.

“Who do you think you are, Noora? You’re just an ordinary girl. You’re stupid yourself.”

-----

I didn’t go to open my shop for a few days. He kept making phone call to me but I ignored. I just hate him and want to escape from him. I locked myself in my room and rarely came outside. Finally, I ended up being sick. My mother and brother insisted me to go to hospital but I refused to go so they just gave me a good care at home.

 

“Noona, Aron-nim comes to see you.”
One evening, while my mother was serving me dinner in my room, my brother shouted. I was so shocked to hear. My mother and I quickly went out to see.

As I arrived at living room, I saw he was sating inside already.

“Why are you here?” I asked with disbelief.

“I come to see you.” He replied then turned to bow to my mother.

 

My brother and my mother have no idea why Aron-shi came here. Especially my brother who knows clearly who Aron-shi is, he looked so shocked even he was the one who brought him inside.

“Who is he, Noora? Is he the gentleman you were hanging out with?” my mother asked.

“He is a friend. I’ll talk with him. You both can go to sleep.” I tried to act fine and told them both to go inside their rooms. They both went in their rooms, left me and him alone. He quickly came close to me when we were alone.

 

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you escaping from me and your brother said you’re sick? Are you okay?” he worriedly asked while checking my fever. I pushed him to make a space from me.

“I’m sick.” I coldly replied.

“Have you been to hospital yet?” he continued asking with showing his worries.

“I feel better a lot now. You don’t have to worry.” I kept being cold, talking with him.

“I miss you so much.” He hugged me. I started sobb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter