Eight

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello Noona!!!”

While I was cleaning a table in my shop, someone called me. It was a familiar voice. I quickly turned to the sound’s owner. It was the younger brother of Mr. Mafia Boss with his two friends who used to come in my shop before.

 

“Noona, I’ve discharged from hospital.” He said with a friendly face which is so different from every time we met. He even called me noona.

“Noona, thanks for saving my life that night! If not you, I’d have died already.” He gave me a slight bow.

Instead of being happy to be treated nice by him, I startled and stared at him with disbelief.

“Mmm… good that you recovered now.” I replied with fear.

“Hehe we’re gonna have some sweets today and please sit with us. I have something to talk with you.” He said then went to order the sweets. His friends invited me to sit with them.

I sat down and felt really awkward. We were waiting for the younger brother of mafia boss to come.

 

“We see each other again, Noona. I’m Minhyun.” The blonde hair guy who is the gentle one introduced himself to me.

“I’m Baekho, a white tiger. Nice to meet you, Noona!” the purple hair guy who always looks mean turned to be friendly and introduced himself to me too.

“And I’m Ren, the lovely little brother of Aron-hyung.” The younger brother of the mafia boss came in time and introduced himself to me too.

“I’m Noora. Nice to meet you!” I introduced myself to them back.

Ren grabbed a chair and sat down next to me. “Noona, from now I’ll be nice to you. You’ve saved my life without thinking I did bad to you in the past. You’re so kind. By the way, do you want to go to visit Aron-hyung at my house? He hasn’t recovered yet. I meant the wound on his shoulder that was shot by gun.” Ren said.

I almost forgot that he was shot by gun. Perhaps he’s still being cured that’s why he doesn’t come to visit me. “Is it serious? He was bleeding a lot that night.” I worriedly asked.

“Luckily it wasn’t shot on the important part but the wound is quite deep. So he has been resting at home with having our family’s personal doctor’s curing.” Ren said.

I faced down to control my feeling not to cry. He used his body to protect me. How could I forget about that and being upset with him for not visiting me?.....

 

“Noora-noona, I know you lost the baby with him. We were in the same hospital that time. When I knew Aron-hyun was attacked and went to that hospital, I asked the nurse to take me to see him. That time, he refused to get treatment no matter how his shoulder was bleeding so bad. He kept waiting to hear your condition in front of your treatment room. When doctor came out and said you lost the baby, he became so shocked and sad. I’ve never seen him sad about girls like that and never seen he allows himself to have a baby with any girl. You’re really special to him, I can say that.” Ren kept telling me about his brother. I was so surprised to hear he is sad to lose the baby with me. I remained silent, carefully listening to him.

“Can I go to visit him? I mean his wound was caused because he was protecting me.” I said.

“Sure! Then let’s go with me. I’ll drive you to my house. He’ll be so happy to see you.” Ren said with confidence.

-----

I left my shop with my staffs then went on car to visit the mafia boss with the 3 young men.

We arrived at a house which looks like a castle. They’re really rich. I kept wandering my eyes around. Everything looks so expensive in the house. They guided me to a room. As we entered, I saw Aron-shi was sleeping on the bed soundly. His injured shoulder was bandaged. He seemed to lose a lot of weight.

 

“Hyung, someone special comes to visit you.” Ren went to wake his hyung by shaking his body softly. I was about to stop him from waking up the mafia boss but the mafia boss already became awake.

“What’s u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter