Twenty-four

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aron!"

Noora came out from shower and cuddled Aron who was sitting with his laptop on bed. 

"What's up, baby?" Aron asked but kept typing on his laptop. 

"I've not seen my period for full day now." -Noora-

Aron stopped typing on his laptop and turned to look at her.

"Are you saying you're pregnant?" he asked. 

"Not sure yet... I'll check it in a few days. What do you think?" she hesitantly asked him. 

"I'm so excited, baby. Let's have sibling for Moon and Star soon!" he replied with a smile. 

"Hmm... If I'm pregnant, can we get married soon? I want to get married. I don't want to live as your mistress. If my mother find out I'm living with you in this position, she'll be very angry. She hasn't known I'm living with you like this." Noora became teary, expressed her feeling to him. 

Aron pulled her to sit in front of him and hugged her. "Please wait a little bit more! I'll marry you and give you, Moon, Star the life you all deserve." he gave a kiss on her head and pampered her.

-----


After Noora fell asleep, he went to see his babies in their room as tomorrow they will fly to LA with their grandfather. 

"My beloved son and daughter, Papa loves you so much. Papa promises it's not long. We will live as a family again soon. Please give Papa a little time!" he spent the whole night sobbing and looking at his babies.

 

-----

 

NEXT DAY

Aron lied Noora to take both babies to work with him. 

"Aron, are you sure you can take care of both of them at work? Moon likes playing a lot. She'll not remain quiet like Star." Noora worriedly asked as she was worried if the father couldn't put up with both kids. 

"Don't worry! Today I'm not so busy. I can take care of them. Moon must be so bored to stay at home alone." -Aron-

"OK! Please take care of them well..... Moon, Star! Listen to your father! Don't be so playful, ok?" Noora turned to speak to her both kids. 

"Yes Mommy!!!" Star/Moon

"Moon, Star! Go to hug and say goodbye to your Mommy!" Aron said to the kids. 

Then they went to hug Noora. 

"Have good day, Mommy's life!" Noora hugged and gave a goodbye kiss to her kids. 


Without having any clue, Noora just left their kids go with Aron like that.  

-----

"Papa, can I eat pizza today? I want to eat pizza." Star spoke up. 

"Moon wants to eat ice cream." -Moon-

Aron was so fragile because now he is taking them to airport to leave South Korea in a few hours. 

"Moon, Star, we can't eat pizza and ice cream today. We'll eat together next time. Today you're going to ride on a plane. It's fun. You'll like it." -Aron-

"Wow I want to ride on plan, Papa."
"I want too."

The innocent kids were excited about riding on plane without knowing they're going to leave their parents soon. 

Aron kept sobbing silently alone, holding both babies tight inside his arms. 

-----

They finally arrived at airport. Aron heartbreakingly gave his kids to his father. 

 

"Papa, I don't want to go with Grandpa. Papa, take me back!" -Star-

"Papa, I don't want to ride on plane anymore. I want to go home. Mommy, I want to go to Mommy. Mommy, Mommy" -Moon-

Both kids started crying as soon as they knew their father isn't going with them and they had to go with their mean grandpa.

"Papa, please take care of my babies well! They're my heart, my life, my everything. If there is something happens, I will surly die." Aron cried, begging to his father for the last time. 

His father accepted his request with a nod. Then he gave order to his bodyguards to carry the kids inside the boarding area. 


"Papa, Papa! Take me to Mommy!"
"Papa, Aron-papa....."

 

Aron kept crying until his both babies went inside the boarding area. 

After that he went to his office and spent another half day to cry. 

-----

It took Aron many hours to decide to go home to face Noora. 

 

"Aron, welcome back!" 

Noora quickly went to welcome him. 

"Where are Moon and Star?" Noora soon noticed her babies' absence. 

Aron didn't reply. He walked to sit on a couch and kept facing down. 

"Aron, where are our babies?" Noora became panic.  "Aron-ah, answer me! Where are my Moon and Star?" she shook his hand to get his attention. 

Aron turned to look at her. "Noora, our ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter