Seventeen

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

Aron told servants to take breakfast to the room for mother and kids. Noora fed her babies. He locked them for another full day. The kids kept insisting to go home. Noora tried to console them but kids wouldn’t stop crying.

“Mommy, Star is scared of that uncle. He wanted to cut my tongue. Let’s go home, Mommy.”

“Moon is scared of that uncle too. He called me annoying kid. I want to go home, Mommy.”


Noora tried her best already but the kids cried non-stop. She is afraid Aron would hear and get mad with the kids. And that is like what she is scared of. Aron came in to their room madly.

He stared at the crying babies. Both kids ran to hug their mother once they saw Aron.

“Why the hell are you crying? You’re so annoying. You really want me to cut your tongue?” He angrily shouted at both kids.

Both kids cried louder. They kept insisting to go home.

“They’re scared of you. Please don’t shout at them like this. They’ll get more scared.” Noora told Aron.

“Scared? If they’re scared of me, they would stop crying already. I hate these kids. I hate their crying voice.” He replied.

“I can clearly know now that you hate them. You don’t need them.” Noora said with her upset voice.

“Of course, I hate them. Why should I need these terrible kids? I hate every time I see their faces.” He replied without realizing Noora has hidden meaning for him.

Noora nodded in understanding. “I got it.” She said with her low tone.

Aron entered to grab Star from holding Noora. “Come here!”

“Aron, what are you doing? Give my son back!” Noora protested to take Star back.

“I’ll help you to make them shut up. I’ll take care of this baby boy for you. You take care of the baby girl.” He gave a mocking smile then left.

“Mommy, help me! Hik hik…” Star cried for help.

Aron called out his bodyguards to block Noora’s way and he took Star to his room safely.

…..

Star put his hands to close his mouth and tried to sob silently.

Aron put him on bed and sat next to him.

“Why aren’t you crying now? You like crying so much, right?” He asked the kid but with a little softness.

Star waved his head without taking off his hands.

 

“Take your hands off! I won’t cut your tongue because you’re not crying now.” He said while softly taking off the little kid’s hands.

Star looked at Aron curiously.

“If I don’t cry, you don’t cut off my tongue, right?” the kid asked.

“Yeah I won’t cut off well-behaved kid’s tongue.” Aron replied.

Star started crying again. “But my sister is crying. She is annoying so you’ll cut off her tongue, right? Please don’t cut her tongue, Uncle. Hik hik”

Aron found the kid is so lovely as he has so much love for his sister. He wanted to tease Star more.

“Of course, if she won’t stop crying, I’ll cut it off.” He scared Star then he stood up.

“Noooo uncle, please don’t! Hik hik…” Star hugged Aron from front tight to stop him.

Aron startled with Star’s first hug to him.

“Uncle, Moon isn’t bad kid. Please forgive Moon!” little Star kept begging.

The hug Star is giving to him makes him so emotional. It’s not different when Moon hugs him last time. He somehow loves it.


“Aron, give my son back! Aron…” Noora protested with the bodyguards and came to cry out in front of Aron’s room. “Please don’t do anything to him! You can’t, Aron. He’s just a kid. Hik hik Aron, I beg you.” She kept knocking on the door.

Aron lost the emotional moment with the kid. He released the hug and pushed Star to fall on the bed. “Don’t ever touch me again, dirty kid!”

“Uncle!” Star tried to get up and hugged him again. Aron did the same again. He pushed Star to fall again. Then he headed to the door to talk with Noora.

Star got off from bed and ran following Aron. “Uncle…” unfortunately while he was running, he slipped and hit a jar with his head.

“Ouch hik hik!” he cried out in pain again.

Aron quickly ran to check on Star.

“Bleeding…” he startled.

Star got hit on the same wound so it became bleeding again. “Why are you so careless?” Aron was panicked.

He wanted to help Star but he has no medical stuff inside his room so he decided to give Star to Noora back.


Noora almost got heart attack to see Star got bleeding. She thought Aron did this.

“Take your damn baby back!” he gave Star to Noora.

Noora was soulless as she didn’t think Aron is this heartless that he would do something this serious to the kid. She almost lost her balance but she tried to be strong for her kid. She carried her and put her hand on his wound to make the blood stop.

“Star…” her mental got seriously attack. She weakly carried Star to walk back to the room.


Aron became worried with Noora’s behaviors. He gave order to his servants to help her taking care the kids.

Noora cried so hard while washing the wound for Star. Star sadly looked at his crying mother.

“Why is Mommy crying?” He asked.

“Because I couldn’t protect you.” Answered the painful mother.

“Mommy, Star loves Mommy.” He sweetly said his favorite words because it always makes his mother happy to hear this.

But this time, it just made her cry harder. “Mommy loves you and Moon too, my precious babies. No matter how other people hate you and don’t need you but Mommy always loves and need you. You’re my life.” Noora cried while hugging her both babies tightly.

Even servants couldn’t hold their tears, seeing how their boss is torturing this small family.

-----

 

Night came. Aron was heavily drunk and came to force Noora to go with him. The kids became scared and started crying again.

“What the hell are you doing? You’re scaring my babies.” She kept protesting.

“Go with me or you want us to sleep in front of your kids?” he yelled.

Noora looked at him in disbelief of how he treats her but she knew she couldn’t protest him so she agreed to go with him.

 

“Moon, Star! Mommy will come back soon. You try to sleep, okay?” Noora consoled her babies not to worry about her. She kissed them then left with the drunken Aron.

-----

 

After sleeping with him, Noora asked to go to see her baby but Aron didn’t allow.

“You stay with me for full night tonight and tomorrow you can leave but with only one baby. I’ll keep the baby boy with me.” He said.

“No, I can’t leave my baby with you. Please let both of them leave with me!” she strongly disagreed.

“I’ll keep one with me so that you can’t escape from me. You’ll come to me whenever I call so take your baby girl with you, she seems to need you more.” He explained.

“My baby boy also needs me. I must take him too. They’re twin. You can’t separate them like this.” Noora split to reveal they’re twin. Aron was surprised to hear.

“Twin? They’re twin? So they’re at the same age? How old are they?” he asked impatiently.

Noora realized that she made him curious. She tried to fix her words. “Whatever! Why do you need to care? Please, I beg you. Let them both leave with me! I promise to come to you whenever you need. Just spare my kids! As you can see, they're really scared of you.”

“How can I trust you? You may run away with your kids.” He disagreed.

“How could I run from you? You’re this powerful. I wish I could run too. You come back and make my life in disaster again.” She cried.

“You’re right. I can catch you even you run to horizon so better listen to me. Alright, I’ll let your both babies leave with you but you must come to me whenever I want.” He decided to agree.

 

They made an agreement. Noora really can’t understand why he would want her again but she has to follow him in order to protect her babies.

 

Next day, Aron really allowed Noora to leave with her both babies. Before, they left, he came to meet them.

“Don’t forget our agreement! Let’s start from tonight! Come to me tonight!” he smirked at her to bravery.

Little Star pushed Aron from his mother and stood in front of her. “I won’t let you hurt my Mommy.” He bravely warned Aron. Noora quickly grabbed her baby boy to stand behind her before Aron would get mad at him. But instead of getting mad, Aron found out this kid is so cute. He was amazed by how the little kid protected his mother.

“I’ll do like I promised. I gotta go for now.” Noora said then walked to leave the house with her babies.

“Bye bye, Uncle!” Moon waved her hand to say good-bye to Aron while Star only turned back to look at him with teary eyes.

Aron kept looking at the twin until they left his eyes sight. He felt like he wanted to see them more. He felt something for them but he couldn’t know what it is. "So they're twin..."

-----

Noora didn’t go back to her house at countryside as she has to go to meet Aron tonight. She went to her mother and brother but she didn’t tell them what happened. She doesn’t want them to worry. At night, she kept her babies with her mother and lied that she has something to do. She went to meet Aron as order.

 

“My slave has come.” He was sitting inside his room and rudely welcomed her.

“Hurriedly do it! I’ve to go back to take care of my babies.” She said.

“It’s not your place to say anything to me. I’ll do whatever I want, Slave.” He insulted her.

“My babies will cry if they wake up and don’t see me.” She continued explaining.

“Why the hell should I care about your terrible babies?” he volume up his voice to her.

Noora soon dropped her tears in pain to hear the father called their children terrible babies.

“They may be terrible to you but they’re very precious to me. Stop calling my precious babies like this! You don’t have right. I’ve put my life to take care of them alone. You have no right on them. Don’t hurt them! Even animals know how to protect their children. You can do whatever you want to me but don’t make my babies hurt anymore.” She painfully spoke out her pain to him. He felt her words have hidden meaning but he can’t figure out what it is.

 

After slept with him, he let her go. He told her no need to come to him for a week.

-----

Aron kept thinking about Noora’s serious expression while saying those words to him. He just couldn’t hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter