Nine

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Frequently, the three young leaders of the mafia group come to my bakery shop. When I get to know them more, I realize they’re very nice people. They’re just spoiled too much.

 

“Noona, don’t you like my hyung?” Ren suddenly asked, made the other two turned to look at me, waiting for me to answer.

“…No! And I’m just an ordinary girl. I mean I never think to have a mafia boyfriend and I don’t think the mafia boss ever thinks to have a very ordinary girlfriend like me.” I gave them my honest answer.

“I think he likes you. Look, he even made you pregnant. I told you right he never allows himself to make any girl pregnant his baby.” Ren continued.

“He’ll tell me to abort the baby anyway even there was no that accident. He can’t like me and I’ll never like him either. Alright, I’m gonna go to bake some cakes. Enjoy yourself!” I said then left.

-----

NEXT DAY

“Noona, come out!” Ren dragged me to leave my kitchen.

“Look who is with us today! Ta-da!!!” Ren grabbed me to his table. There were his friends; Baekho, Minhyun and his hyung. It has been a while since I met Aron-shi. He looked so fresh and seemed to get recovered now.

 

“Hello!” I bowed to them.

“Noona, sit here with us!” Ren put me to sit next to Aron-shi. I couldn’t protest. I was sitting next to him nervously. We all remained silent for a while.

“Hey, nobody is going to speak?” Baekho asked to break the silence.

“I don’t have anything to speak. I’m gonna go to work now.” I said then standing up to leave suddenly Aron-shi grabbed my wrist. “Aren’t you going to ask if I’ve recovered or something?” he finally spoke up.

“Mmm… you look so fine now. I can see you get better a lot.” I replied.

“Aigooo….. what a sweet couple!” Ren exclaimed.

“Huh? Where is sweet? They are arrogantly speaking to each other.” Minhyun disagreed with Ren.

 

Suddenly there was a noise.

“Hey, where is the owner? Come here! Your staff is too careless.” A middle age man stood up and made noise inside the shop. I asked to leave the mafia leaders then went to that shouting client.

 

“Excuse me! I’m the owner here. Is there any problem?” I politely asked.

“The coffee that I offered has hair inside. Look here!” he showed me a few hair inside the cup.
“But she keeps refusing that it’s not hers. She is so careless and rude. I’m not gonna pay. Honey, let’s go!” he angrily said then grabbed his girlfriend/wife, intending to leave the shop.

 

“Wait!” suddenly someone blocked their way. It’s the mafia boss.

“Who the hell are you?” that angry client asked.

“Pay before leave! You can’t leave like this.” Aron-shi said.

“Didn’t you hear what happened to me? This shop has no hygiene. They put hair inside my coffee so I’m not going to pay. Now get out of my way!” he said then pushed Aron-shi from his way.

 

“Omo, this guy is gonna be a dead meat.” Ren exclaimed.

Aron looked so pissed off after being pushed. I was so worried but before I could stop him, he rushed to beat the angry client on face strongly.

 

“Awww…” *clients screaming*

 

“You dare to make problem at my girl’s shop and dare to push me. You die!!!” he kept beating that client.

“Aron-shi, stop it! Oh god, help to stop him!” I yelled to the 3 leaders who were standing still watching him. Then they rushed to pull him from my angry client.

“Let go of me!” Aron-shi angrily shouted to s. They quickly released him. I entered to grab his hand. “It’s enough and you may hurt your wound. Just let him leave!” I begged him.

“I’ll sue this shop to shut down. Wait and see!” the client got more furious at us. He said then walked to leave with his face full of blood.

“You can’t leave. Pay first!” Aron-shi stopped him again.

“Aron-shi, let him go!” I tried to beg him again.

Aron-shi held my hand tight then went to pluck that client’s hair to come to his table. “Ouch, you gangster, let go of me!”

“Look! This hair is red hair and none of the staffs here have red hair. It’s obviously your girlfriend’s hair.” He made the angry client saw the hair again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter