Eighteen

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aron drove his car to Noora’s house at the countryside. After a few hours, he reached her house. He did nothing. He just stayed inside his car and looked at the house.

He was stressed out. He even sobbed to think about Noora’s words to him and the kids.

“What if they’re my twin? So I was harming my own babies?” he thought.

-----

Next day, Aron has a plan to catch Star to go to Seoul for DNA test with him. As it’s a bit difficult to kidnap two kids so he chose the elder child.

He was stalking Star at school and waited for good chance to catch him.

 

At break time, Star ran into the kids that he had a fight with on the other day. They insulted Star but Star tried to ignore. However, those kids didn’t give up on making problem with Star, they fought Star. Star didn’t fight back as he has promised with his mother already. He kept crying and shouting for help but nobody was there at that time.

Luckily, Aron arrived and saw the bullying. He quickly ran to help Star.

“Ya~ you bad kids, stop beating him!” he shouted to scare the kids. The kids soon ran away.

Aron quickly carried Star to stand up. “Are you okay?” he worriedly asked.

“My right arm is so hurt, Uncle.” Star cried out in pain.

Aron checked his arm and it seemed got hurt a lot. He cleaned the dust on Star’s cloth then carried him to leave. “I’ll take you to hospital.” He thought it’s a chance to catch Star so he drove little Star to go to city to get cured at a good hospital as well as to get the DNA test with him.

 

Star fell asleep on the way as he was so weak and sick. Aron became so worried. He speeded up to drive to the city.

-----

 

They arrived at hospital. Aron hurriedly carried little Star to get treatment. Star’s right arm was beat too hard but luckily it wasn’t broken. Doctor wore bandage for him and gave some medicine. While Star was still sleeping, Aron gave order to doctor to do the blood DNA test for him and Star.

After a moment the result came up.

“Aron-nim, the DNA test came out. You both have 99.99% DNA matched each other so this kid is indeed your child.” Doctor announced the result.

Aron got shocked and lost his words with the result. He burst out crying in front of doctor without thinking his fame as a mafia boss anymore.

“So this kid is really my child?” he asked to confirm with doctor with his shaky voice.

“Yes, indeed Sir. Not just 99.99 matched DNA test, but he even has the same rare blood type like you. Only father and child can have this rare blood type together.” Doctor added.

Aron ordered doctor to leave him and Star alone. He patted the sleeping Star’s face and kept crying.

 

“So you and Moon are my babies. I almost did terrible things to you. I’m sorry, my son!” he hugged Star and even said the word sorry for the first time.

 

An hour later, Star woke up and cried for his mother. Aron quickly hugged his son.

“Uncle, where is Mommy? I want to go to Mommy.” Star kept insisting.

“Star, Mommy will come soon. You go to my house with me. I’ll call Noora and Moon to go there.” Aron consoled him. Star became calm. Then Aron carried his son to leave the hospital with having some close bodyguards accompany as he’s worried if there is any attack and it would harm his son.

 

They drove to his house. Aron sent his people to take Noora and Moon to come. He sent message to her in advance, telling that Star is with him but not yet told her about his revealing.

 

Aron fed Star dinner then gave medicine to him. He took care of him carefully but he hasn’t revealed to him as his father yet. Star soon fell asleep after taking the medicine. Aron put him to sleep on his bed and kept looking at him.

 

“Is this the kid? I mean Noora-noona’s twin baby boy?” Ren came in.

Aron nodded. “I caught him from school today and drove him here to do DNA test.” Aron replied.

“How was the result?” Ren impatiently asked.

“Our DNA has 99.99% matched each other. He’s my son.”

Ren got surprised to hear. “So Noora-noona struggled to give birth and grow two babies alone fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter