Nineteen

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Moon, Star!!!”

Noora woke up and didn’t see her babies on bed. She became chaotic and shouted for them.

“Young lady, Aron-nim has taken the twin to have breakfast downstairs. Please prepare yourself to join them!” A servant who was doing cleaning in the room said. Noora rushed to go downstairs.

 

She saw Aron was feeding the both babies. They looked so close with each other.

“Mommy! Good morning, Mommy!” Moon and Star soon greeted their mother.

“Come here, Noora! Let’s have breakfast together!” Aron invited her in.

“Mommy, come to join us and Papa!” Moon said.

Noora got mad to hear her daughter called Aron PAPA.

 

“You taught them to call you PAPA?” Noora shouted with anger.

“Calm down! Come and have breakfast first! Let’s talk later.” Aron calmly said to her.

“I don’t have anything to talk with you, Kwak Aron. I’m gonna leave your house by now. Moon, Star come to Mommy!” she called her babies. Star quickly ran to his mother but Moon was still sitting on her father’s laps.

“Moon, come to Mommy!” Noora called Moon again. Moon waved her head, got Noora so disappointed. “Why are you like this, Moon?” Noora cried.

“Please stay with Papa here, Mommy! Moon wants to have Papa too.” Moon innocently replied.

Noora turned to stare at Aron angrily. “What did you say to my kid? You poisonous man” she cursed him.

“Just sit down and have breakfast first! Don’t argue in front of our kids! Star hasn’t eaten much. Feed him more! He needs to take medicine after breakfast.” He tried to calm her again.

Noora gave up on arguing and joined the table. She fed little Star and Aron fed little Moon.

 

 

“Mommy, I want to go home.” Star started sobbing again.

“I’ll take you home. Don’t worry! Please eat first! Is your arm still hurt?” Noora worriedly asked.

Star nodded.

“Sorry for not being able to protect you! Mommy’s sorry.” She hugged Star to console. “Let’s finish eating then we go back home!” she consoled him.

“Star, Papa will call doctor to come here and check for you.” Aron worriedly said to Star.

“No, I want to go home. Mommy, let’s go home!” Star cried louder as he isn’t used with Aron and everything around him right now yet. Noora tried to console him. Aron was fragile to see his son like this.

 

After feeding their babies, Aron called doctor to check for Star at his house. Star wouldn’t stop crying. He wouldn’t drop off from his mother. He kept holding her tight. Doctor gave injection to him and he soon fell asleep.

 

“Is my son alright?” Aron asked the doctor.

“He seems to be scared of what happened. It looks like his mental was attacked by terrible thing. But it’s okay. I’ll give him vitamin. Please take care of him well! He needs more love to cure his health mental.” Doctor said.

Aron was sad to hear about his son’s condi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter