One

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the oldest child in the family, I’ve a pressure since I was young. My family doesn’t have much wealth. My father has passed away since I was a high school student. After my father died, my mother started having cancer so we face a lot of troubles since then. I decided not to continue to university in order to reduce our expense. I gave all opportunity to my younger brother instead. I started working since after I graduated from high school. I had been working at a bakery shop. While I was working, I also took my time to learn about bakery and started saving up. After 5 years I managed to run my own bakery shop.

 

I’ve opened my bakery shop for 2 months now. I’m happy to do what I love and my business is doing well. It’s just a small shop with another two female staffs.

-----

Today the weather is so good. Spring is the season that I love the most. I can smell different kind of flowers blooming and it makes me relaxed. It’s weekend so the shop is crowded since morning. I love to see the happy face of my clients when they eat my sweets.

 

*PANG*

“Awwwwwww… there are people fighting.”

“Run! Let’s run!”

“They are mafia. Ah the popular mafias in Gamnam. RUNNNNNN!!!”

 

While I was baking some sweets at the kitchen, I heard very noisy loud. I hurriedly went to the front to see. “Oh god!” I got shocked to see my shop is full of mess because of some people are fighting. My clients who were enjoying having the sweets kept running out from my shop to safe place. I stood still, looking at those crazy people fighting. Instead of being scared of them, I feel furious more. They’re scaring my clients and damaging my furniture.

 

“Ya~ who the hell are you guys? How dare you’re fighting inside my shop? Ya~” I shouted my lung out to them but none of them seemed to pay attention to me. I became more furious and told my staffs to make phone-call to police.

I kept shouting to them but they still freely fought each other. A moment later, the police car’s siren alerted and those gangsters stopped the fight and rushed to leave my shop. I thought that if they all ran away then there is no one to pay for the damage so I collected all my bravery to catch the smallest man among them who was struggling to get up from the floor. I took a big plastic bag then entered to cover it over that guy’s head.

“Ya~ Let go of me!” he struggled to take the plastic off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter