Twenty-two

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aron likes it when he wakes up and sees his beloved girl on bed next to him like this. He likes seeing her sleeping face, patting her face and steals kisses from her. 

After having enough of looking at her sleeping face, he went to prepare himself to work.

A moment later, Noora woke up and saw herself alone on bed inside the blanket. She got up to sit with holding the blanket to cover her bare body. She spent a few minutes to recall what happened last night. She remembered everything. She waved her eyes to find Aron. She finally saw Aron was standing in front of his clothself, wearing his work suits.

Aron realized her wake-up.

"Good morning, Mistress!"

Aron teased Noora in the early morning. 

Noora was hurt with his words. "What did you just say? You're too much."

Aron finished tying his tie then walked to her. "I think it's better than slave." he continued teasing.

Noora became teary and lost her words. She felt regret to enjoy the night with the guy who only keeps her as his mistress and slave. Aron knew she finally got angry by his teasing but he didn't want to stop teasing yet. He pinched her chin to lift her face up to look at him. "Why are you crying?" he coldly asked. Noora tried to take his hand off from her chin but Aron didn't let go. "Don't touch me! I don't want to be your mistress. Let go of me!" she cried louder. Aron gave a soft smile all of a sudden. He wiped her tears. "Stupid! I was just kidding. I don't want you to be my mistress either. I want you to be my wife."

Noora startled to hear. Aron pulled her into his hug. "I have something to finish. After everything is solved, let's get married. I promise I'll give you everything you deserve as the girl I love and the mother of my kids."

"Are you saying the truth?" -Noora-

"In the name of a man!" -Aron-

"Don't take my trust for granted again! I beg you." -Noora-

"I promise." -Aron-

Aron released the hug and patted her head. They finally made up. 

-----

That evening, Aron invited his leader friends to have dinner at his house. Noora prepared them a nice food all by herself. She hasn't seen all of the young leaders for 5 years so it became a bit awkward to all of them.

Star and Moon were so scared with the young leaders except their uncle, Ren. 

Star soon burst out crying to see those unknown uncles. He wouldn't get off from his father's arms. 

"Papa, who are they?" little Star asked his father.

"They're Papa's friends. Don't be scared of them!"

"Come on, Star! Come to uncle! Don't be scared!" Ren tried to get little Star but Star kept waving his head to refuse with fear. 

"Star, don't be scared! Look, Moon isn't crying at all. You're a man. Why are you crying?" he asked. 

"But Papa, Star is scared of mafia. Mommy doesn't like mafia." -Star-

"Omo, how do you know we're mafia?" Baekho exclaimed. 

"You look scary just like Papa." Star innocently replied, made the crowd burst out laughing. 

"No, Papa isn't scary. Star-oppa is a bad kid." Moon spoke up.

"Oh my god, Moon is so cute. How about us? Do you think we're scary?" Minhyun asked. 

"No, all uncles are so handsome. Hehe" -Moon-

"Omg so cute kid!" everyone exclaimed at the same time. Minhyun lifted Moon to carry. "Thank you for praising us! Moon and Star are lovely too... Star, please don't be scared of us! We're not bad." Minhyun turned to talk with a friendly face to Star. Minhyun softly patted Star's head. Star became calm. Then they went to the table. 

Star wouldn't get off from sitting on his father's laps. Unlike Moon, she was enjoying talking with the young leaders.

"Star, being a man you should be strong and brave. Not cry when you see stranger like this." JR finally spoke up. Star started pouting his lips, ready to cry again. 

"No, don't cry! You're a man." JR added. 

"Noora, I know we have scared you in the past but you shouldn't teach him to be scared of mafia like this. We never harm innocent people and we never harm bad people first either unless they harm us first." JR turned to Noora. 

"I just don't want him to be one. I want him to stay away from mafia world." Noora sobbed. 

"You know when you taught him to hate mafia too much, it became his mental problem. He was having hard time to get used with his father." -JR-

Noora lost her words as she realized it was her guilty. She faced down and continued sobbing.

"Stop talking about it! Let's eat!" Aron tried to stop their conversation. 

"Yes let's eat! I think Star stopped being scared of us already, right, Star? Do you want to come to me? I'm gonna feed you." Ren tried to cheer up the moment. He walked to take Star from Aron. Star agreed to come with him. 

"Good kid, so let's eat!" Ren put Star on his laps and fed him. Star started losing his fear for his mafia uncle and 3 other mafia. He ate a lot and talked a lot with everyone too. So the dinner was so enjoyable to everyone. 

 

The kids soon fell asleep after eating so much. Moon comfortably slept inside Minhyun's arms and Star slept inside Ren's arms. The mafia loves the twin so much. They're cute more than they thought. 

 

"I want to take them to be my god-children. They're so lovely." JR made the crowd shocked. 

"Since when you want babies? You've been forcing your mistresses to abort your babies..." Baekho complained. 

"Well, I didn't say I want my own babies. I want god-children." JR smirked. 

"You're really a jerk." Minhyun cursed. 

"You all would better leave now. I'm gonna take my babies to bed." Aron tried to change the topic as he noticed how Noora felt uncomfortable when they mentioned about the word "mistress". 

"No, no! Let's go second round together, Boss! Let's drink at your club." Baekho shouted out for second round.

"Yo, let's go!" Ren supported the idea of his fellow member.

"Let's go! I wanna drink too." JR added. 

"Is it okay, Noora-noona? Can you let him go with us?" Minhyun cared about Noora's feeling more. 

Noora looked at the silent Aron for a while to read his facial expression. She learnt that he wanted to go so she agreed to let him go. "Yes please enjoy your time!" 

After getting the positive reply from Noora, Aron helped to take his babies to sleep on bed then left with s.

-----

At club, everyone made Aron drink a lot. Aron became so drunk and took a long nap. When he woke up, everyone had left already. He was all alone in the drinking room. Aron staggered to grab his phone to make a phone call to his bodyguards as he was too drunk and couldn't leave the club by himself. His bodyguards came to carry him and drove him back home. 

 

It was 3AM. Aron staggered to walk in the house. "Noora, Noora..." he shouted for her but Noora was already sleeping soundly with her babies. Aron continued walking to her room. He opened the door and saw his babies and Noora were sleeping. He walked to his babies first. "My heart, my life... Moon and Star! My babies are very lovely." he spoke to the kids in drunken way then kissed them. That moment Noora woke up. 

"You came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter