Five

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By selling my property, I finally have enough amounts to pay to him. It’s really a big amount and it’ll make me in hard time for living but as long as I can get rid of him, I will pay him every cent.

I called him, telling I wanted to meet him. He told me to go to his place. I went there.

 

“Here is all the money I owe you. Please check it!” I put on the table in front of sofa he was sitting.

He took it and gave a quick check. “How could you have this big amount of money fast like this?” he surprisingly asked.

“Whatever you don’t have to care. Now that I already paid everything I owe you then I’m leaving. I hope we won’t meet again.” I said then was turning to leave.

“Did you go to sleep with different men just to earn money to give me?” he rudely insulted. I quickly turned to stare at him with tearful eyes. “I’ve not done that. Stop being disrespectful to me like this!”

“How can I respect you after you shamelessly come to sleep with me countless times for money like this?” he smirked. “And your money, I don’t need it.” He threw the money to my face. I got more painful. Even I have paid money to him back, he still disrespected me. I got mental break down. I suddenly felt powerless and hangover. I fell down all of a sudden.

 

 

“Where am I?” I slowly opened my eyes and familiar with the ceiling. I was still inside his place. I looked around and I saw he was sleeping on the bed next to me. I quickly made space from him. I struggled to get up and planned to leave him like that.

He was sleeping soundly since it’s already 2AM. I grabbed my bag then I saw my money he has thrown inside it. I don’t understand what he means. “He keeps insisting me for money then when I gave him, he doesn’t take it??? What the hell does he want?”… I took out the money and put on the table in the living room then left. I don’t want to owe him anymore. I hope we have ended every owe by tonight.

 

-----///-----

 

After that day, I tried to build up my positive spirit and continued living bright. Though now I’m living in a small rent house but I have a healthy mother and my shop started to be doing well too. Every day, I try to forget all nightmares I have had by making myself busy with my work and family. I feel better a lot now.

 

“Hey, listen! Today my boss will buy everything in this shop and hire place to use in private for a day, so you all leave.” two guys came in with that Kwak Aron and announced to my clients.

“What are you doing?” I quickly went to them.

“I wanna hire your place to use privately for a day. I’m telling other clients to leave. Didn’t you hear what my bodyguards say?” he came out to speak by himself.

“I haven’t agreed to hire for you yet. Leave!” I shouted back.

He smirked then came closer to me. He bent his head close to my left ear and whispered. “Do you want me to take out gun again? This time I might shoot someone.” He threatened.

I became worried with him because this man will do what he said.

“Dear all my beloved clients, I’d like to say sorry to all of you. Today this gentle man has hired the whole shop so please excuse me, our opening hour in public is finished.” I politely apologized to my clients with a deep bow. They all left the shop.

 

*Clapping*

That mafia boss clapped his hand after my announcement. “Very satisfied service!”

“You both can leave early today.” I ignored him. I turned to talk with my staffs then I went to take my bag, preparing to leave too.

 

“Hey, where are you going?” he grabbed my hand while I was walking to leave.

“I’m going home. You want a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter