Twenty-Six

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hyung!!!" Ren ran to his brother once Aron arrived. 

"What the hell has happened, Ren?" Aron asked in panic. 

Aron arrived at his night club after received phone call from Ren.

 

"Some people made rumor that there is soon-to-be explode bomb in our night club. Now polices are checking." Ren reported.

"Has everyone come out yet?" Aron ​worriedly asked about everyone’s safety.

"Yes we’ve told everyone to come out. Most of the clients have gone home, only bomb professional polices are inside to check. They’ve not found the bomb but we do hope it’s just a rumor." Ren replied.

Aron patted his forehead with stress. He was so worried but he couldn’t do anything besides waiting to hear from polices.
 

Aron and Ren waited for polices to finish checking up for another half an hour.

 

A moment later, polices came out.


"Mr. Kwak, we really found bomb inside your club. It's real bomb but we already stopped its operation safely.” A police informed. Aron got more fear with it. He almost lost his balance but Ren carried him in time.

 

“Do you have any idea who did this?" the police asked.

Aron waved his head with stress. His mental turned unstable with the shocking reality.
 

Ren saw his brother's condition wasn't fine, he came out to speak with polices instead.

 

"I'll make report at your place instead of my brother. My brother is not feeling well..... Hyung, please go back to rest!"

Ren took responsibility for everything then Aron left.

.....


Aron went to his house. He didn't go back to Noora's house as he didn't want her to see him in this condition.

Aron's old headache sickness because of attack on head 4 years ago took action again. He was in a great pain. He took medicine and soon fell asleep.

 

-----///-----

 

NEXT DAY
 

The news about "The Nocturne Club" was planned to bombed went viral. Noora saw the news while she was making breakfast for her family. She became worried about Aron. She soon grabbed the phone and called him.


Aron hasn’t woken up yet and likely being in unconsciousness so he couldn’t hear his phone ringing.

Noora couldn’t stay still with his silence. She dressed up and rushed to go out to find him even though she didn’t know where he is at this moment.

 

“Aron, hik hik… where are you? Why don’t you pick up my call? Are you okay? Kwak Aron hik hik” Noora kept crying while went randomly to find him at where he should be but she couldn’t find him. She felt hopeless and more panic. Then she remembered the house he has bought to live with her. She quickly went on taxi to go there.

-----

 

Noora relieved to see his car in front of the house.


*Tok Tok* (knocking on the door sound)


“Aron, Aron! Are you inside? Please open the door!” Noora strongly knocked the door while crying so hard. She became so worried again when he was inside but he didn’t come to open the door for her.


“Kwak Aron, open the door! Don’t scare me like this! Aron-ah…..” -Noora-

…..

Aron finally returned to his consciousness. He felt so heavy on his head. He softly patted his head as his headache hasn’t got improved much yet.

 

“Aron, hik hik…..”

 

Aron struggled to get up once he heard his lover’s voice.

“Noora… Noora!” he rushed to get off from bed once he made sure it was really her voice.


He went to the door and opened.

 

“Noora!”

“Aron hik hik!”

 

Noora rushed to hug him once he appeared in front of her.

“Aron, I’m so worried about you. Why didn’t you tell me when you’re having this hard time? I was too scared. Was it okay?” Noora expressed her worries to him.

Aron hugged tight back while patting her head. “It was fine. Police found the bomb on time. Noone got injury. I’m totally fine too. I just wasn’t in the mood so I didn’t return back to your home last night. Sorry to make you worried.” He replied, acting so fine so that she wouldn't have to worry about him.


After a long moment of hugging, they entered their house.

Aron's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter